Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEthicalEthnobotany
Wisdom Seeker
Female

Loc: Wonderland Flag
Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there)
    #25199505 - 05/12/18 01:32 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Last year, footage emerged of Bachelor In Paradise star Megan Marx consuming what appeared to be hallucinogenic psilocybin mushrooms while on holiday in Bali.

And the 28-year-old has now written a candid blog post in which she confesses she did indeed consume the outlawed psychedelic drug while in Bali, a move that could have landed her a hefty jail term.

While Megan claimed she did not know the mushrooms were illegal at the time, she could have nonetheless faced 12 years in prison if caught by Indonesian authorities.

In her blog, Megan described how she and a friend had taken 'magic mushrooms' before meeting a Tinder date in Uluwatu.

'We sat in our hotel room with an open bag of dried magic mushrooms and laughed and danced to Drake while eating the mushrooms raw (to be honest, it's totally gross - I choked them down),' she wrote.

Megan went on to describe how she met her Tinder date before going to a Bali residence to ingest more mushrooms.

'Next thing you know we're at someone's villa with more mushrooms than I've ever seen in a heap,' she wrote, admitting she then had her 'second lot'.

Megan insisted that she did not know the mushrooms - which often grow by the side of the road in the tropical climate - were illegal in Indonesia until she was told by a photographer the following day.

'I get back to my hotel at 5am, knowing I have a photo shoot at 7am. I'm still high when I meet the photographer, and when he points out magic mushrooms on the wayside of the trail leading down to the beach I think I want to be sick,' she wrote.

'I'm ready for the experience to end. He also tells me that if I ever choose to take mushrooms to be careful, because they're a Class 1 drug here, which I didn't know at the time.'

Many tourists and drug dealers profess that magic mushrooms are still widely available in Indonesia after having once been legal.

Dealers had once advertised their wares with large public signs and 'magic mushroom milkshakes' were even sold in local bars.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5653747/I-didnt-know-illegal-Megan-Marx-admits-using-hallucinogenic-mushrooms-Bali.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIntergelacticPal
Stranger
Re: Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there) [Re: EthicalEthnobotany] * 2
    #25201013 - 05/13/18 10:31 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Tinder date, mushrooms, drake, and a strict muslim country that has the death penalty for drugs. Sounds like an excellent set and setting. I feel like this chick would kind of be a bummer to trip with

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there) [Re: IntergelacticPal]
    #25201050 - 05/13/18 10:59 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

YOLO

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

OfflineEthicalEthnobotany
Wisdom Seeker
Female

Loc: Wonderland Flag
Re: Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there) [Re: IntergelacticPal]
    #25201271 - 05/13/18 01:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I thought quite the opposite to be honest, mushrooms in paradise with a smoking hot girl you met on tinder (one night stand)

Good times.... good times....

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there) [Re: EthicalEthnobotany]
    #25201499 - 05/13/18 03:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

This is why I don't like lots of asian people, many of them will argue to keep drugs out they have to have strict prison sentences like this

Offline5150
phantom
 User Gallery
Re: Megan Marx video blogs using hallucinogenic mushrooms in bali (not knowing it's illegal there) [Re: Konyap]
    #25201751 - 05/13/18 05:57 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That's why u always have 75 bucks in local currency on u to bribe  the first cop,the more cops involved the higher the price

--------------------
"the way of the warrior is the resolute acceptance of death"

Miyamoto Musashi

OfflineRummage
Wanderer
 User Gallery

Loc: SA
    #25203894 - 05/14/18 05:46 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Muslim country, but Bali is mostly Hindu.

Which is why the locals are so damn friendly... or is it the native fungi...

--------------------
We found earth a climaxed rainforest
We will leave it a weedy lot

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds