Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemusicisgood
student ofexperience

any good thinkers?
    #2520046 - 04/02/04 08:03 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

does anyone else, during the trip, keep a journal with them? i do... and i always catch these mind blowing quotes... :eek: which later turn out to be so-so  :lol: quotes, but still i find it neat how psychadelics make me so much more creative and put these quotes in my head. tonight i ended up with

"no longer will i let the beast of my existance govern my resistance."

i mean... it doesnt make much sense, but i find myself so much less creative when im not on psychadelics... maybe that'll change, and this newfound creativity won't go away! i sure hope not, i feel like a new person!  :grin:

anyone else got good (so-so) quotes?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
Re: any good thinkers? [Re: musicisgood]
    #2520074 - 04/02/04 08:27 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

tape recorder = k3y  :thumbup:

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2520133 - 04/02/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I don't keep a journal, but I do think of some outrageous things. My ideas usually stick with me too. After you get like 9 or 10 good quotes, stick them together and you'll find they make some pretty cool poems. Even if the thoughts are on totally different spectrums...

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: any good thinkers? [Re: djd586]
    #2520233 - 04/02/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

If I'm at my computer while tripping or high, I'll just write my thoughts on word or occassionally, the S&P forum. However, when I'm out in the woods, like I usually am on entheogens, then I just try to remember them. I would write, but I'd rather enjoy the natural experience than stop it to write down my thoughts.

"i mean... it doesnt make much sense, but i find myself so much less creative when im not on psychadelics... maybe that'll change, and this newfound creativity won't go away!"

Yeah, I hate it when that happens! You can think so much deeper and see things you never saw before, and I'm always sure it's going to change my life, but instead the trip ends and as I return to my normal brain pattern, I start to forget most of it.  :mad: However, I often remember many of the insights from drugs during meditation, and this helps me remember them when I'm sober, but it really starts to wear on one how temporary existence, and the insights that occur during it, are.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

#2520266 - 04/02/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

I just keep a regualr old journal, not like my personal thoughts but just crazy ideas as i'm sure most people do. It is nice being able to sort through some vaguely related ideas and create something out of it...that's why I write random stuff...especially around times that I take shrooms. It can be really hard to focus on an actual task but it's well worth it. One thing I'll do is sketch out a visual that I see, so that I can go back later and maybe seriously draw it all out high quality-like.

my so-so good most def random text: The path is boring though purpose held, genius insight not found. New growth is in order, past genius trampled. All kneel to greatness, retire to eternal state of entropy.

Sometimes I just write word orders that are contradictory like creating the void or something dumb

Offlinesteeban
dreamer

Loc: gogo USA go
Re: any good thinkers? [Re: Eschalt]
    #2521649 - 04/03/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 11 months ago)

tripped my second time last night on 3g. a friend of mine who happens to be a film student wanted to film us all for a minute or two while we were tripping, so naturally i said yea. he ended up following us around for hours with the camera. im afraid to see what he got on tape :nut:  he had a tripod and shit setup in my room for when were all coming up. after that we walked around the underground tunnels in my school where theres many murals/paintings. we were tripping our balls off while he followed us with his video cam, it felt like we were filming a movie. so naturally we all decided to talk to anyone we saw down there you know, just to make the movie a bit more interesting. (note: superficial girls who wear too much makeup and hoop earings don't enjoy tripping kids telling them "i love each and every person on the earth")  :crazy2: i'll let you know how the movie turned out once i get my hands on it

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom