Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
 User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
MINNESOTA EH?
    #25199090 - 05/12/18 10:42 AM (3 months, 7 days ago)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/10/mom-25-is-ceo-huge-minnesota-meth-trafficking-ring-prosecutors-say.html

A Minnesota woman who said she was a mother of two was unmasked recently as the “CEO” of one of the biggest meth trafficking rings the state has ever seen, prosecutors said.

Macrina Perez was arrested in April at the U.S.-Mexico border on charges brought forth nearly two years ago in a sealed indictment that relied on several informants, whose identities remain hidden still, the Star Tribune reported. The 25-year-old with ties to Minnesota and Mexico was arrested following a May 2016 meth bust at the Brooklyn Center stash house.

“She wasn’t the courier,” Assistant US Attorney David Steinkamp said in court earlier this month. “She’s the CEO of this organization. She’s running it.”

Before authorities tied Perez to the massive drug operation, local drug dealer Nicholas Nelson was linked to the Brooklyn Center stash house between late 2015 and early 2016. Drug agents busted the stash house and seized 140 pounds of meth that was already packed for distribution. Liquid meth that was cooling was located in the freezer and residuals on roasting pans were found in the kitchen.

Nelson and a couple — Dolores Ludmilla Castillo and Francisco Silvestre-Martinez — who helped run the stash house were charged and are serving federal prison terms.

Perez’s alleged involvement started at least as early as 2013, when her friendship began with Castillo. He then “cultivated” the Minnesota mom and before long she was mailing meth parcels that weighed 5 to 10 pounds each, officials said.

Perez also attempted to thwart authorities in 2014, when she left the U.S. after police questioned her and a 16-year-old girl, who allegedly tried to pick up a meth shipment from a hotel. The duo and Perez’s fiancé allegedly fled to Mexico, Thomas Maloney, the task force officer, testified.

In 2016, Perez’s travel documents were found inside the stash house, court records stated. A DEA agent also testified last week that authorities found $130,000 in cash in a safe and a revolver. Perez allegedly gave the gun to Castillo to protect himself while running the stash house, confidential sources said.

Perez’s attorney argued Wednesday for his client, who is awaiting trial, to be released with GPS monitoring. Steinkamp fired back saying Perez’s “youth, her appearance belie the fact that she was extraordinarily involved in this large-scale drug trafficking organization.” Officials also argued that Perez can likely slip through their grips because of a “connection to the higher levels here.”

“I submit to you that we will never see her again if you release her, even to a halfway house,” Steinkamp said.

and then the first comment:
There needs to be a Federal law, enforcing the death penalty, with no appeals, for drug traffickers. That would dry up the drug trade quickly. Were back to The Old West, and Gangster decades. It's about doing what we did to Isis. It's time to wage all out war on Central and South America's drug factory's. Carpet bombing, drones, even troops, if need be. The bombing should be enough, though. All drug traffickers in the states, whether legal citizen's or illegals, should be executed. Users should be given ten to twenty years in prison. If you attack with force, the problem, you will see a change. At this point, it's the only way.:rolleyes:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKonyap
lurker
I'm a teapot
Loc: Planet Piss
Re: MINNESOTA EH? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25199444 - 05/12/18 02:38 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

she's 25 lol

OfflineNosmoKing
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: MINNESOTA EH? [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #25199634 - 05/12/18 05:09 PM (3 months, 6 days ago)

". . .seized 140 pounds of meth. . ."

Knowing LEO as I do, I imagine that was meth in a safe and since they could not open it, they weighed the whole thing.

OfflineBarnaby
The West is the Best
Male

Re: MINNESOTA EH? [Re: NosmoKing]
    #25200281 - 05/13/18 12:49 AM (3 months, 6 days ago)

At this point it is the only way.  How the post ends. Which is complete bullshit.  It's like the Wild West, complete bullshit and exaggeration.  Why not go further back to medieval times and go for torturing the person in public and then burning her alive in front of the masses in downtown Minnie or St. Paul?  That will surely stop it.....it is the only way.  Fuck off.

--------------------
LET'S GO ON A JOURNY, A JOURNY THOROUGHOUT TIME, TIME IS CHANGING ALL THE TIME, LETS FORGET ABOUT TIME. WHATS THE TIME IT IS A QUARTER TO NINE.  BUT DON'T WORRY, EVERYONE RUNS OUT OF TIME.  MAKE IT STOP!!!!  I DON'T WANT TO ROT!  BUT EVENTUALLY, EVERYONE RUNS OUT OF TIME.  THEN WE JUMP IN AND OUT OF EACH OTHERS EXISTANCE.  :chesire:

InvisibleAmanita86
Colors of Hella
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: MINNESOTA EH? [Re: Barnaby]
    #25200521 - 05/13/18 05:54 AM (3 months, 6 days ago)

Or those better than human, law making fellers could just quit being fucktards about drug laws but we all know a world where po po becomes obsolete in any partial manner is bad for the business model.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*John 14,:levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: MINNESOTA EH? [Re: Amanita86]
    #25209887 - 05/17/18 11:54 AM (3 months, 2 days ago)

This could be the basis for another season of Fargo?
(Doncha know?)

cause i really want a 4th season. Not to be too off-topic. But minnesota... for me i instantly think of Fargo (and North Dakota where it really is)

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service