Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’
    #25198524 - 05/11/18 09:35 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’
centredaily.com

If there’s a lesson to this story, it’s probably this: Enunciate when you’re talking to police.

A high school in Holliston, Massachusetts — not far from Boston — had a scary Friday morning when an anonymous tipster called police to report a suspicious item in the school’s parking lot, according to a Holliston Public Schools Facebook post.

The caller reported a “bong” in a student's car — but what police heard was “bomb,” the school said.

Police immediately called school leaders, and the high school’s parking lot was blocked off so authorities could investigate, the school said.

Meanwhile, police, fire and school officials worked together to figure out who the anonymous caller was — and who the student with the “bomb” was. School staff spoke to the tipster, who “emphatically and convincingly” told them the intent was to report the student for having a bong on school property, not a bomb, the school said.

The suspect accused of bringing a bong to school was taken out of class by fire and police officials, the school said. After rifling through the student’s backpack, locker and car — and searching the student — officials concluded there was no bomb, and that police had misheard what the tipster had said.

Finally, the school day went on as normal, police said.

“Better be safe than sorry,” one commenter wrote on the police department’s Facebook post about the incident. “Great job to all.”

Holliston police said charges aren’t expected in the case, but added that school disciplinary action is possible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Ythan] * 1
    #25198805 - 05/12/18 01:54 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

no sir, bomb ass shit

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25198854 - 05/12/18 04:10 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

And i was Just watching Harold and Kumar Go To Guantanamo Bay, lol. That exact same thing happens, except in an airplane bathroom, for those who didnt see it

Who the hell is gonna call the police about a bong in someone's car? They really are the cause of this whole mess, and theyre the ones who didnt "enunciate properly". Pretty sure its wasting emergency call time with nonsense, as well as using all this manpower

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Fractal420]
    #25198952 - 05/12/18 06:45 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You can't say bong on an airplane

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Borderlands Flag
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: FractalMind] * 1
    #25199004 - 05/12/18 07:36 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

So the police came out, got all worried about a bomb, shook down everything the student had, and in the end they didn't charge the kid with anything? Bet I know what kind of neighborhood this happened in...

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #25199066 - 05/12/18 08:26 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MikeTesserect said:
no sir, bomb ass shit

Caller "no you fools i mean he had bomb i even said it was straight fire and you send the bomb squad and fire department wtf"

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25201562 - 05/13/18 03:53 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Quote:

MikeTesserect said:
no sir, bomb ass shit

Caller "no you fools i mean he had bomb i even said it was straight fire and you send the bomb squad and fire department wtf"

I believe it was also, "dat loud" so that might imply a BOOM.

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: SizlChest]
    #25203025 - 05/14/18 10:52 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

the stuff was using in the bong was 'the bomb.'

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25203625 - 05/14/18 03:49 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

starfire_xes said:
the stuff was using in the bong was 'DA bomb.'

Fixed that for ya.

Quote:

LtLurker said:
So the police came out, got all worried about a bomb, shook down everything the student had, and in the end they didn't charge the kid with anything? Bet I know what kind of neighborhood this happened in...

Considering the kid is alive with no charges, lily-goddamn-white. If it wasn't, the kid would be dead/handcuffed to a hospital bed.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Kryptos]
    #25204739 - 05/15/18 02:48 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Or in gitmo

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSunnie
Stranger

Loc: The Boonies
Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Fractal420]
    #25206317 - 05/15/18 08:12 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Or in gitmo

Cockmeat sandwiches anyone?

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Student had a bong in his car, tipster said. Massachusetts police heard ‘bomb.’ [Re: Sunnie]
    #25206871 - 05/16/18 03:27 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Lolol^

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1