Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHaus Absolute
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Life Altering: Salvia extract + H.B. Woodrose + 100ug LSD
    #25198447 - 05/11/18 10:38 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

This happened some time ago, but I've never gotten around to sharing. Frankly, it took a couple of years before I was okay even talking about it.

To start that night, I had dropped 100ug of LSD. I was at a party and someone offered me a small handful of Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. I didn't think much of them, chewed them up, and washed them down. About half an hour later, I left and went to a friends house. I was just starting to feel an extremely strong and strange come up when he pulled out a tray that had a bong and all of this lab equipment on it.

To keep it short, he basically said that he took a bunch of salvia and ran acetone and/or alcohol through it. He used a large amount of salvia, let the solvent evaporate, and what was left was a pasty/powdery substance that he assured me was pure. (We all know how that works)

So, having never done salvia before anyway, but always hearing it was short lived, I decided to throw another log on the psychedelic bonfire starting in my head. This is where it gets weird and I'll never forget it.

He loaded a bowl of some decent bud and spread a thick layer of the salvia over it. He pulled out a jet lighter and said, "Here, I'll do it for you." I put my face to it and remember taking a deep hit. I looked up and the room was completely dark except for a candle in the middle of the room. I said, "Andy, why'd you turn off the lights?" But no one was there to answer. [At this point, Andy said I started to fall over, but he coaxed me into a second hit before I completely went comatose.]

I turn around in this dark room and was immediately somewhere else. I no longer had a body. Rather, I was a ball of consciousness and I had a 360 degree view of this place. It was bright and there was a mirrored floor (think those salt flats in south america) that stretched as far as I could see. There was a blue partly cloudy sky that reflected perfectly, so I couldn't quite see a horizon. I only had an understanding that it went out because in perfect rows and columns there were these short, ornate concrete pillars. On top of each one was an eye. I suddenly realized I was just one of these eyes. They stretched out in all directions forever, and for a brief, flashing moment, I comprehended the infinite. There was no time there. Lifetimes passed in this state.

Suddenly, things started to get loud, like industrial machines in the background. This mirrored plane that I was seeing suddenly shifted, rotated, and became translucent. Beyond and through it, I could see even more of these planes. That's when I lost it. There can't be more than infinity, but I was seeing it and my mind/consciousness/whatever convulsed and screamed out. Logic failed - there was no standing for anything I thought I understood and I was adrift in this realm beyond comprehension.

Superimposed over this scene was this unbelievably large, vaguely humanoid face. I couldn't see the whole thing at once. I realized the noise I was hearing was its voice. It was saying something to me, but I couldn't understand it. I was in hell. Confused, alone, terrified. I wanted to get back to my body. I got the impression that I couldn't leave until I understood what was being told to me. This went on for an eternity, with the voice becoming more insistent and agitated, and me becoming more and more frantic.

Finally, I started to come out of this. I would flash back to my body, where I was in Andy's room, in the fetal position on the floor. Andy was in the corner, staring and freaking out. [He told me later that I started screaming, "Make it stop, I want to go back. There are millions of everything forever..."]

There was some kind of psychospiritual tug-o-war going on, flashing back to this realm and then to my body, for probably about 10 min. Finally, I stopped going back and realized I was here to stay. I was still tripping, but I might as well have been sober relative to what had just happened. I sat there in silence for a long time. It was ~3a and I remember telling him that I needed to get home and be alone.

He walked me home and I threw up along the way. I was so exhausted by the experience that I actually fell right to sleep. The next morning, I still wasn't right. I felt like a visitor. Certain things I would see would bring back the feeling of that place and I would start to panic.

It took a couple of weeks before I felt okay again. It took years before I was willing to talk about it. And it took nearly a decade before I tried another psychedelic. These days, I'm more of the meditation, healthy living, microdose kind of guy. In case someone sees this same thing on reddit, I'm u/danke_baku on there and just posted it today.

Be careful, friends.

--------------------
A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through

Edited by Haus Absolute (05/11/18 10:56 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Life Altering: Salvia extract + H.B. Woodrose + 100ug LSD [Re: Haus Absolute]
    #25198523 - 05/11/18 11:34 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for sharing bro..

I sympathize...

Question, what conclusion did you come to about your experience if any ?

Even if it's simple as "don't do drugs"

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Life Altering: Salvia extract + H.B. Woodrose + 100ug LSD [Re: Enkidu]
    #25198880 - 05/12/18 06:59 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

No...be careful OFyour "friends."  That is not how I would refer to the person who did that to you.  Trust me, he's no friend.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineHaus Absolute
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Life Altering: Salvia extract + H.B. Woodrose + 100ug LSD [Re: Enkidu]
    #25199062 - 05/12/18 10:22 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Thanks for sharing bro..

I sympathize...

Question, what conclusion did you come to about your experience if any ?

Even if it's simple as "don't do drugs"

I think the biggest takeaways are respect and humility. If we view reality "through a glass darkly," then these substances have the ability to polish it clear. There are things we need to be ready to see/know, and I wasn't at the time.

--------------------
A box of rain will ease the pain and love will see you through

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Life Altering: Salvia extract + H.B. Woodrose + 100ug LSD [Re: Haus Absolute]
    #25199091 - 05/12/18 10:44 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah i can relate to that feeling bro.

That's some crazy shit man...

Thanks again

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports