Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKnottybynature
Stranger
Expert eyes appreciated. Trich?
    #25195259 - 05/10/18 12:37 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Hello all,
My first post!  I’m disappointed that it has to be another “is this trich” post but I’m having a hard time.  I’ve done the pf tek, and one batch of monotubs before so I know how things should look but actually never had a contamination other than in a jar. I’ve seached and searched other peoples pics and am conflicted if this is bruising, bacterial, trich or a mix of any. I realize It doesn’t look right though.  It is rye spawned to CVG.  There was some myc climbing on the tape, so I’m hoping the blue/green in the corner by the poly is bruising from ripping the tape off,  but the yellowish “fluffy” (aerial?) myc has me worried.  Also, pins popped up in the bluish/greenish area so I’m hoping that is a good sign it isn’t trich? Maybe not.  Should I dump the tub or wait it out to see if green starts to take over, or is it ok to keep fruiting?  Thanks for any help you can give!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKnottybynature
Stranger
Re: Expert eyes appreciated. Trich? [Re: Knottybynature]
    #25195262 - 05/10/18 12:38 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Invisiblejoey
Sunshine Recorder
 User Gallery

Re: Expert eyes appreciated. Trich? [Re: Knottybynature]
    #25198655 - 05/12/18 01:21 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

It doesn't look too bad.

Keep an eye on it.

If its trich and starts to turn greenish. You can prove to yourself its trich by swabbing it with a q-tip. The trich spores will rub off, if it's bruising this doesn't happen.

Also if it goes bad, remove it from your grow area to prevent it from contaminating the surrounding space.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation