Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerbill2k3
Enthusiast
Male
First time grower, grow log with pics
    #25194186 - 05/09/18 07:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all, huge fan here. Decided to try growing in a mycobag, bought a known kit from a sponsor from here. Kit and spores ordered from other sponsor were shipped quickly, and I've got nothing but good things to report.
Injected the GT spores into grain bags, 70ยบ (I know this is low, but no way to heat area) waited 3 weeks, broke them up, waited another week before mixing the grains with sub in the bags (one with casing, one without to test). Took maybe 2 weeks before I saw pins, so I started FAE, misting, and 12/12 light. I started FAE once a day, but ended up 3-5 times a day, it seemed to help.

I've had two flushes from each bag, got about 1/2oz dry each bag each flush, total of 2oz dry. 3rd flush is starting now. From innoc to dry was almost exactly 8 weeks. 2nd flush was 9 days later. Bag with Casing is doing better on 2nd/3rd flushes. Cake without casing was dunked in water for 12 hours in between flushes. Pins are thicker and farther apart than bag with casing.

I cannot express how fantastic this grow has been for me. Taking care of these spores from start to finish has been amazing. The feel of the grown stalks, the fuzz of the mycelium, it has been humbling and thought provoking.

Friends have all tried some, getting great reviews. I have eaten some in the past, but never had any affect. I ate 3g dry of these home grown, and felt nothing. The next week I ground up 4g and sat in lemon juice for 20 minutes. The body high started within 10 minutes, legs, stomach, head, all felt absolutely amazing. My mind was not really affected (overthinking?). I have since lemon tek'd 3 times total (4g, 5g, 7g), each time resulting in a fantastic body high, lasts 2 hours, but no thought effects. Has anyone else experienced this? I have also eaten 150mg in THC edibles, with no effects. I do not take an medicine, I do smoke marijuana, couple bowls/day, with breaks. Always take them after 10+hr fasting. Thanks for looking.

TL;DR Bags worked well

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemisterswisher
Stranger
Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: rbill2k3]
    #25194343 - 05/09/18 08:53 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Nice grow, but for you not tripping, are you autistic? Like not even being an ass, i just heard that people with autism dont trip, or dont as hard at all.

Could be a myth too tho.

OfflineShroomality
Stranger
Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: misterswisher]
    #25194438 - 05/09/18 09:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

nice!! congrats!!

OfflineGonzo the Eternal
In Sterquiliniis Invenitur

Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: Shroomality]
    #25194455 - 05/09/18 09:59 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Awesome results! I am happy to see your success. It makes me even more excited to finish my grow.

Invisibleamy1193
MushyTushy

Loc: Bikini Bottom
Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: Gonzo the Eternal]
    #25194574 - 05/09/18 11:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I call this a successful first grow!

Offlinerbill2k3
Enthusiast
Male
Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: amy1193]
    #25195044 - 05/10/18 08:44 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting. I have not been diagnosed on the spectrum, but I am an INTJ (MyersBriggs Personality type) with OCD. I drank heavily from 19-26, I'm 32 now. Started smoking pot after I quit drinking 7 years ago. I'll still have a beer or two every couple of months, but two good beers (not budlight) will make me vomit (I used to drink 12+/night). I was thinking it has something to do with my liver, as the lemon tek gives me a body buzz, but eating them and marijuana edibles have no affect. The lemon juice starts the process that my liver is supposed to do, but I think I'll have some tests done. Thanks for the kind words.
The grow was stressful at the beginning, worrying if there would be contam. Did I mess this up? Did I just waste weeks of reading, thinking, planning? NOPE Next grow will be same process, except I'll use monotubs instead of bags. Much less stress. Gonzo, keep it up!

--------------------

OfflineMush Hunter
Imaginary friend
 User Gallery

Loc: The depths of your imagin...
    #25195214 - 05/10/18 10:19 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

rbill2k3 said:
Interesting. I have not been diagnosed on the spectrum, but I am an INTJ (MyersBriggs Personality type) with OCD. I drank heavily from 19-26, I'm 32 now. Started smoking pot after I quit drinking 7 years ago. I'll still have a beer or two every couple of months, but two good beers (not budlight) will make me vomit (I used to drink 12+/night). I was thinking it has something to do with my liver, as the lemon tek gives me a body buzz, but eating them and marijuana edibles have no affect. The lemon juice starts the process that my liver is supposed to do, but I think I'll have some tests done. Thanks for the kind words.
The grow was stressful at the beginning, worrying if there would be contam. Did I mess this up? Did I just waste weeks of reading, thinking, planning? NOPE Next grow will be same process, except I'll use monotubs instead of bags. Much less stress. Gonzo, keep it up!

You taking anti depressants? SSRI's are a blocker and can cause little to no trip when on these. A friend was taking them and off 8g dry got little to no affect. 3 months after stopping the SSRI's took 4g dry and tripped balls! I know it wasn't the shrooms cause I had taken 3.5g dry at the same time she had taken 8g dry and I was on another dimensional level! Hit a high level 3-4 that night personally. Food for thought :wink: :lol:

Offlinerbill2k3
Enthusiast
Male
Re: First time grower, grow log with pics [Re: Mush Hunter]
    #25195399 - 05/10/18 11:41 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks, love your avatar!

No anti-depressants, no medicine of any kind other than marijuana. My brother has taken them with me and assures me that they work great. His friends agree. Something is blocking my mind from opening up, I feel exactly the same mentally. Very little hallucinations, nothing like LSD, at all. LSD had me changing emotions and rethinking my life, my ego. I'll keep experimenting, thanks again!

--------------------

OfflineMush Hunter
Imaginary friend
 User Gallery

Loc: The depths of your imagin...
    #25195750 - 05/10/18 02:29 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

rbill2k3 said:
Thanks, love your avatar!

Np and thanks :jah:
Quote:

rbill2k3 said:
No anti-depressants, no medicine of any kind other than marijuana. My brother has taken them with me and assures me that they work great. His friends agree. Something is blocking my mind from opening up, I feel exactly the same mentally. Very little hallucinations, nothing like LSD, at all. LSD had me changing emotions and rethinking my life, my ego. I'll keep experimenting, thanks again!

You could always try my method of talking them. I take rougly 4-5g grinded up and add to an empty cup. Campbells vegetable soup prepared as per directions and then add mainly the broth with minimum amount of noodles and veggies with some pepper to taste. Let steep for about 5-10min (which allows it to cool enough) and enjoy! Takes roughly 20mins before they start to kick in.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder