Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: Clinton campaign potentially laundered $84 million? [Re: WeakHyperCharge]
    #25198333 - 05/11/18 07:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

WeakHyperCharge said:
Why are people even still talking about the Clintons?

Trump's the one in power. This is like talking about the next door neighbors cat while your dog mauls your child.

Stop wasting your breath fixing things that don't matter.

I originally posted this because I couldn't believe that I couldn't find a thread about it here and it seemed like the most straightforward thing to investigate.

It also jibes with the one Clinton campaign scandal that most people agree about. That she conspired with others in the DNC against Bernie.

Long term I would hope shedding light on issues like this would lead to less corruption, better candidates and maybe even more viable parties.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Clinton campaign potentially laundered $84 million? [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25198842 - 05/12/18 03:41 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Here is an old story about them

http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/wall-street-analyst-uncovers-clinton-foundation-fraud/

"Clinton Foundation Is Charity Fraud Of Epic Proportions",
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

a more recent story

“Hillary Clinton was running and is running a global financial criminal syndicate.  She was using these secret servers to conduct Clinton financial money laundering business."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-11/former-cia-officer-exposes-clinton-charity-fraud-biggest-scandal-us-history

You will notice that all those stories and more have a name attached to them, not "a reliable source told us" or some such bullshit.

Ok, the source is some guy who sued the CIA as a whistleblower because he and his family had been exposed to toxins while living in a house provided by the agency. How does that make him an expert on the finances of the Clinton foundation? 

Dude you are least sophisticated consumer of news i have ever seen. You don't seem to have any ability to discern fake news from the real stuff

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]