Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report * 3
    #25193250 - 05/09/18 10:28 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Wow.  It has been a good while (last November) since I vaporized any DMT freebase.  Used my usual technique of a thin, thin, thin bed of mullein in a Vapor Genie to absorb the melting/vaporizing DMT so I get the full, carefully measured dose without it running through the VG screen.

One huge lung-full after a brief period of hyperventilation, and within seconds I was enveloped by a corporeal numbness/loss of body sensation, and the simultaneous onset of what I like to call "DMT music" - that mental whine that grows and then wanes in lock-step with the fantastic kaleidoscopic visions.

The bigger the dose, the finer the fractal image pixelation. The visionary state was composed of fine scale, endlessly morphing, scintillating kaleidoscopic, impossible to describe geometry in red, yellow and black. If you've seen it, you know what I mean.  Although brief (~3 1/2 - 4 minutes) the trip seemed WAY longer thanks to time dilation.

Had pre-flight jitters because it had been so long since my last dose.  After it was all over, I wondered to myself why I still get anxious before hand after all these times, over all these years.

I do have to say, owing to the extent of the alteration, the brevity of this compound is a huge benefit.  Four "real world" minutes is plenty!  :psychsplit:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report [Re: Nature Boy]
    #25193256 - 05/09/18 10:31 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What was your dosage nature boy? Or did you wing it?

Nice report :thumbup:
I love the description of geometry

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #25193258 - 05/09/18 10:34 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Oh...sorry!  It was 30mg.  26 to 30mg is definitely my sweet spot.  Wasn't expecting to have the day off from work, but a looong meeting was cancelled, so I took a "mental health day."  Going for a hike now!

Should be great, as I'm in a really good mood!

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
    #25193263 - 05/09/18 10:39 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Enjoy your hike!

Im gonna have to give 30mg a go! I need to get my smoking technique down though , ive been using a cannabis concentrate rig and idk if im burning it too hot

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report [Re: connectedcosmos] * 1
    #25196350 - 05/10/18 07:16 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Just stumbled on this TAS Visual Art video.  So far, this is the closest I've seen anyone get to the actual CEV's experienced from a healthy dose of DMT.  In my personal experience the elements are on a much finer scale and consequently, more numerous...but the motion is very DMT-like.  I recommend you watch it on youtube in HD.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#25200927 - 05/13/18 09:30 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

my salvia experiments included similar dose dependent resolution geometric colored dimension-ally compound views as in that video (branched vines rather than a torus)
these often subsided to show a village with people working on gardens etc.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25200985 - 05/13/18 10:06 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

My DMT CEV's aren't a torus, either.  Within seconds of closing my eyes they "evolve" from a background which resembles a multi-dimensional sheet blowing in a gentle 3D breeze...if that makes any sense.  The way the designs emerge from the torus is as close a depiction of the archetypal emergence of the kaleidoscopic DMT (DPT and bufotenine) induced geometry, as any I've ever stumbled upon.

Salvia takes me to a wholly different, more fear inducing space than the tryptamines I tend to favor.

--------------------

Offlinescarecrow3004
Tryptamine Explorer
Male User Gallery

#25231240 - 05/27/18 06:05 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Tool lyrics...
"Black then white are all I see, in my infancy,
Red and yellow then came to me, reaching out to me, lets me see.."

haha cool :smile:

--------------------
“The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”

“The imagination is the goal of history. I see culture as an effort to literally realize our collective dreams.”
― Terence McKenna

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Another mind-blowing vaporized DMT experience report [Re: scarecrow3004]
    #25233531 - 05/28/18 09:10 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

^^^Tool rocks...only not while on DMT.  For that, I prefer the sounds of nature around me - which I find comforting, familiar, and exceedingly enhanced - especially bird calls and the sound of wind rustling leaves in the trees.  The sound of a gentle rain is also very soothing on DMT.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale