Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeieio
Stranger
 User Gallery

Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it
    #25191826 - 05/08/18 05:51 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Also, apparently, they are using drones to spy on police offices, see who is going in and out and informing, to make drug deliveries and etc.

You know, I've been reading...
where they're smuggling the cocaine
out of Colombia in little submarines.
Submarines they've built themselves,
like.
Crafty little beggars.
You have to admire their enterprise.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: eieio]
    #25191836 - 05/08/18 05:56 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Netting... some places already have anti landing lines over yards, just have a net. You could even use a cheap one and hardly maintain it... its just meant to catch 28-112g.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineCanadian Jesus
10 minutes to Hydrocodone
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: eieio] * 1
    #25191840 - 05/08/18 05:59 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Yeah, they've been using drones for that for a while now.

They have put laws in place in the last couple of years where in the US you have to register every radio control aircraft over the weight of 250g and apply for an FAA registration.

You're not allowed to fly higher than 300 feet in the air, or the same distance from people, cars or buildings. And absolutely not over anybodies head.

Morons flying them through airports, using them to spy in people's windows and swimming pools as well as people bringing them to concerts to film and having them malfunction and crash into the crowd is what caused all of those rules and regulations to be put into place.

Canada has recently implemented similar rules, with the exception that we don't have to register with Transport Canada.

So, technically, anybody using a drone to drop things into prison yards or spy on police stations are breaking the law. The cops are literally allowed to shoot those drones out of the air. I'm not 100% sure if you need to label your aircraft with your FAA number or not, but if so they would be able to track who you are. Obviously anybody using them to do things illegal will not register them so I don't exactly see how that would help anyways :shrug:

I love how technology has advanced since I was younger. When I was a kid, radio control aircraft were things I could only dream of. Now that I'm an adult, it's a full blown hobby/obsession of mine.

--------------------
What's the crime if I snort a line, smoke, toke shoot it up all at the same time?

SunnyD said:
Definitely have more respect for sheekle than I do for unjust laws

Offlineeieio
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25191852 - 05/08/18 06:05 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

I'm not 100% sure if you need to label your aircraft with your FAA number or not, but if so they would be able to track who you are. Obviously anybody using them to do things illegal will not register them so I don't exactly see how that would help anyways

Yeah, thats kinda the thing right?

InvisibleKhii Khwaay
black tooth grin

Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: Canadian Jesus]
    #25191878 - 05/08/18 06:18 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Canadian Jesus said:

I love how technology has advanced since I was younger. When I was a kid, radio control aircraft were things I could only dream of. Now that I'm an adult, it's a full blown hobby/obsession of mine.

Hey man, I've been flying for the last few years too. Do you FPV? I'm in Eastern Ontario, and I'm always looking for people to fly with. Right now I'm flying a 3" RotorX Atom with 1306 motors on 4S. It's 210g AUW, so technically unrestricted.

I dig what you mean about R/C being affordable now. It's a full blown obsession of mine too, haha.

OfflineMad_Larkin
fnord
I'm a teapot
Loc: British West Indies Flag
Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: Khii Khwaay] * 1
    #25192023 - 05/08/18 07:46 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

--------------------
dugasprogie:ramen calcifies ur third eye
DoD

OfflinetwigheadS
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Drones dropping contraban in prison yards is on the rise & theres nothing the law can do to stop it [Re: eieio]
    #25192159 - 05/08/18 09:00 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

These radio guns can take out drones from over a mile

And cause cancer in big toes from 500 ft :sad:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#25192802 - 05/09/18 02:45 AM (3 years, 19 hours ago)

There are anti drone guns...soon as police catch up.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub