Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Morphing: Warping images of projection.
    #2519016 - 04/02/04 03:10 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I've noticed lately that the more i smoke the more i begin to learn how to morph my images through mental projections. Ever watched Inuyasha, it is so easy for me to begin this trip to different dimensional time just by watching a movie on the delicious herb. I find myself with the ability to morph my images completely over my mind, as in the visual would be covering up my alternate realities. In a sense astral traveling into different perceptions of my mind and staying a while.

Not only did i learn to do this recently, it becomes very difficult to hold a job. Just because it's so much fun to spend my days on an astral trip then it is to spend my days focusing on my job. The thing is i just got my job back and in order for me to spend my evenings bussing tables, I have to once again train an astral set of projections that will enhance my ability to bus tables. Say program myself to focus more on the table then on the customer.

It is much easy to quit astral traveling as it is to begin to smoke so on occasions i practice doing it sober. It's not as easy as you think. Staying focused on one thing more then a certain period at a time can become stressful, perhaps that is why many common people have not learned the art of meditation. Taking walks defiently helps me transcend my mind. I spend the time building stuff around me, the trees deep in thought are entities within themselves that only need to be brushed to communicate. The trees can say a thousand things, not only can it teach you it's ways of travels in space from light to dark cycles, it is aware of your presence just as well. When that branch feels your motion it is not only like an arm it is a full bone structure. I find myself building atmospheres mainly, closer and closer i get to full astral projection, where one is able to transcend his own reality and visit new ones. To never remember the old pathways is like the whole tool wants to start over as eminem wants to be angry sort of thing.

Having fun with imaging in my mind is the most enlightening thing i can do in my days, learning of your surroundings with deep thought.

Peace,    :smirk:
Droz

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Morphing: Warping images of projection. [Re: Droz]
    #2519206 - 04/02/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

it's a lonely walk. Not that a person who has these visions is necessarily lonely, but rather you are the only one who can experience these things.

Having a dreamer as a partner may seem like heaven but if both partners are dreaming all day nothing gets done hehe

I enjoy doing visualizations and realize that I did them long before I did drugs. I am suprised when I hear these types of things are odd. you definitely show an appreciation for your environment. What kinds of things do the trees communicate?

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Morphing: Warping images of projection. [Re: NariusFractal]
    #2533059 - 04/06/04 10:33 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

im confused...
im totally into various conciousness/meditation states, but i dont understand what you mean by morphing images and imaging. what exactly do you do and experience?

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2533536 - 04/07/04 01:26 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

dont tell anybody...but...i am Inu Yasha, for real, dont tell anyone though  :wink:

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Re: Morphing: Warping images of projection. [Re: PHARMAKOS]
    #2533613 - 04/07/04 01:58 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Pharmakos - Kind of like tricks with the eye, where I can percieve one thing one way then immediately change it to make it look more interesting.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
    #2534525 - 04/07/04 12:04 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

ohhh sweet, like when im in classs and look at the carpet and then make it morph and swirl, or when im on the bus and make the passing buildings traced with colourfull spirals?
yeah man good stuff
we cant control reality? everything we know about reality comes from perception, and we CAN control perfecption, thus we can control our own realities.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology