Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCodeinecowboy
Kingpin
 User Gallery

Oh yeah
    #25188532 - 05/06/18 10:27 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

Recently I’ve gotten in touch with opioid dealers. Holy shit finally!! Got the hookup for oxy, codeine, morphine dilaudid and more. Man it’s been a fun past few weeks. Except I got a oxy 80 that had fent and I Oded last week. Oh well. Got my pot growing now, it’s legal for me finally, one less law to be breaking is good in my opinion.

What have you guys been up to?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepekin420
Male User Gallery

Loc: united States Flag
Re: Oh yeah [Re: Codeinecowboy] * 3
    #25188570 - 05/06/18 10:51 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

really something to brag about bud.
you sound like a winner. your parents must b proud

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Oh yeah [Re: Codeinecowboy]
    #25188577 - 05/06/18 10:54 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah, oh well, overdosing on Fentanyl is no biggie.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy | UFOs | 2021
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Oh yeah [Re: Robo] * 1
    #25188626 - 05/06/18 11:20 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

Uhhhh, shouldnt u be dead OP?

How do u OD on fentanyl and live?

:confused:

OfflineEnvix
clown child
 User Gallery

Re: Oh yeah [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25188640 - 05/06/18 11:28 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

yea freal i thought ODing on fentanyl is like the equivalent of mainlining gasoline

--------------------
R . I . P todcasil , acid sloth, big worm , tim b , MF DOOM

Get these hoes out my dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
    #25188657 - 05/06/18 11:43 PM (3 years, 12 days ago)

Posts like this are why it took so long to get pot legal. No one on this forum wants to hear you bragging about being a pillhead and ODing on fentanyl when we're in the middle of an opiod epidemic, dude. It's people like you who put a stain on the drug community and make it harder for everyone else to get things like pot and psychedelics--which actually help people--legalized and into a more positive light.

--------------------

InvisibleRobo
R Series 66Y
Re: Oh yeah [Re: Mercurious]
    #25188697 - 05/07/18 12:13 AM (3 years, 12 days ago)

As far as the epidemic thing, it’s bad, I feel bad for people who suffer with drug addiction. But I’ve used various opioids over the years, and never developed any real life crippling dependence on them.

This is not really a class of drug you sit around doing daily for extended periods, like it’s weed. I feel like not everyone out there is necessarily hip to this, and these are most of the people who screw themselves over. I am not saying I’m immune to addiction. I use sporadically and move on to the next thing. But I also am not, and have never been an IV user. Despite what it says under my username.

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
Re: Oh yeah [Re: Robo]
    #25188735 - 05/07/18 12:55 AM (3 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Robo Shaman said:
As far as the epidemic thing, it’s bad, I feel bad for people who suffer with drug addiction. But I’ve used various opioids over the years, and never developed any real life crippling dependence on them.

This is not really a class of drug you sit around doing daily for extended periods, like it’s weed. I feel like not everyone out there is necessarily hip to this, and these are most of the people who screw themselves over. I am not saying I’m immune to addiction. I use sporadically and move on to the next thing. But I also am not, and have never been an IV user. Despite what it says under my username.

We have a huge Oxy epidemic in my city and I personally know several people who have died from overdoses. I've never seen a friend start on them and not get hooked. With all the knowledge out there about how addictive prescription opioids are, there's no reason to even get started. If you're gonna do it, fine. But don't come to a mushroom forum and brag about your sweet opioid connects and casually dismiss how you OD'ed on fentanyl with an "Oh well."

You'd think ODing would be a wake up call that maybe you shouldn't be doing that shit, but no, OP just wants to abuse drugs. It makes the entire community look bad and I have no respect for people who ruin it for everyone because they want to abuse something.

--------------------

OfflinePsyche delics
Hypochondriac
Male User Gallery

#25189179 - 05/07/18 10:34 AM (3 years, 11 days ago)

This guy can't be real.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub