Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
Married Bird's & Bee's today. They are my Spouse now. True Story
    #25184944 - 05/04/18 09:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Today - Friday, May 4th, 2018,

Loon Meat - I declined out of Respect for Loon Birds; And Also - not a One Single Duck flying option / Meal Plan! BUT they Actually sent like 2 Additional Flying Duck / Bird "Orders," I humbly & gratefully declined, earlier today to Eat / Consume their friends the Ducks. But the offer is What counts HERE!

Today - Friday, May 4th, 2018,

I Married the "Birds"

The other day, the Birds started talking to me, about a week ago or slightly more. I then realizes that they would speak my language to an extent

And, because this, I was anxious to Speak to Bird's again in Woods today

I went there, & me & Birds talked about Many things

They were making Fun of me, calling me silly & such. Saying how Pretty I am, & such. They actually offered some Duck as Foods, That I Passed up to Kill & Eat!

The Bird's said, Met, We Need You... Etc., & I told Bird's, I need to use my own Life as Leverage in Such Cases

The Bird's Harvested my neck Blood, & I allowed

I had bees flying circles around my hard, while Birds acted as Justice as Peace. I was laughing in wonder of the Situation.

It was like Snow White, except I wasn't sure what I was Marrying Today. Ended up being Bird's. Birds Want to Help me, & talk to me about it via Smoke Signals!

Actually, Nice to meet the Birds. I don't Want to kill Birds unless absolutely needed. Little Birds wanted to Sacrifice me some foods. I politely declined & said, THANKS Anyways

So, Birds Need my Help, they said. They Want to Eat & Poop Excellent Canna Seeds for Man & Beast. They Want Quality Cannabis over Hemp, it seemed like That

Birds were making fun of me, & I didn't even Know exactly sure How to talk to Bird's. They Speak my language, some

The Bird's are funny

I want to protect the Birds. Feed them Free Foods & Seeds & Nuts, per Each Person's Ability to feed birds, Even Mycelium & Poppies should suffice.

They seemed to Really Want to Trip a little on Shrooms

I'm not sure Birds Tolerances, but P. Cube Mycelium Should make birds Enjoy the Day Better, within Reason. But they Sounded like they Want to get High

They Want to Eat & help Plant our Cannabis

Skyway, the Birds basically are my woods Helpers, who can be with me there to Feed me & Guide me & Entertain me, etc..

Kidron Valley OT Scripture

So, there were at Least one Bumblebee who was circling me while Bird's acted as Justice of Peace. I kept Getting annoyed or embarrassed or insulted, I didn't even Know what was going on where.

So, the Birds & Bees were Marrying me, without Anyone else There that I could see, & I was perplexed to say the Least

Like Snow White, & Owl scenes in Percious

So, the Birds were Ridiculing me a we bit, & I don't speak any verbal language too eloquently. And, I talked to Bird's yesterday more than ever before

They were Peer Pressuring me to Smoke Cannabis. Kept Repeating - Smoke, Smoke, Smoke.

I wanted to offer the Bird's stuff, I gave a little cannabis to watch if they'd try. Left offering there

Bird's & Bees were Marrying me to... Themself! I had a Literal Nymph on my Leg

And I stole like 2+ Belts in Past 10 Years on We income, that's about it!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Married Bird's & Bee's today. They are my Spouse now. True Story [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25184945 - 05/04/18 09:37 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Basically True Story

Epic Fail, Whatever the Intention was

Except I Married the Birds, & swore to Protect & serve them as Wife & Nature & Aspect of God Mirror Image

But, what a weird day. Birds sacrificing me birds to appease me. They repeatedly asked me, If I Want to Eat Foods?... etc., then I agreed to see Foods. And I let the (2+) Ducks fly by, as I don't like killing anything.

The Bird's sent Flying Ducks like a minute or less After I agreed to Watch Ducks Fky by

But how Kind of Birds, except their Coy/curt Remarks.

I hope to continue to talk to Bird's & be Guided by Birds as friends. They Know me!

But, Bird's & Bee's Married me. Not Sure exactly what was supposed to happen & what did happen. I was very embarrassed to be there, not sure what to do

I saw only me & Nature, no people.

I didn't know what to do.

Like, Who gets married without Knowing the Wedding Day & Plans of That day?

Anyways, the Dinosaur Bird's are Very Attracted to me [they implied], & want to be my friend's. They might Blog Posts on Internet forums, too. I don't Care.

I got to get rid of ChemTrails & Fluoride & Anything Else like this in World - for Birds & Bees, too

Disregard any Legal bonds to State / Government, & Only Protect & Serve People & Constitution! Soldiers of Freedoms.

Laser Beam ChemTrails Down. Then Hold Culpable the Even Domestic devil's, & All Amendment Rights These " ^#$[&#>$ (#/>& " People. [Add explicits here]

State / Government is Epitome of (d)Evils, & All Government Workers Were Only supposed to Protect & Serve Americans! Not fighting Anyone oversees. But "minute men," heh, type of Local Militia Freedom Fighters. Keep their Families Protected at Home! Not overseas, read Constitutional about Not Policing the World!

Fall back to Protect & Serve Only Americas Freedom's, Justice, Liberty & Life & All Inalienable thing's! They sent Soldiers to Die in Foreign Wars, when That was Constitutionally Illegal to Police Other Nations into subjection. Illegal Swine Flu in America. Listen to Growers online about Fight Club Plans to Release Hostages, even in Maximum Security Prisons

As I'm a delusional Snow White, Cinderella Man, that was just Talking / Marrying Birds & Bees earlier Today. [I was embarrassed, & Birds criticized me, alas]

Get your 2nd Amen

22 Sub Sons.

Improv Can / Soda Bottles

Swine Flu

Witch Hunts

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: Married Bird's & Bee's today. They are my Spouse now. True Story [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25184957 - 05/04/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+7-11&version=AMP&interface=amp

John 7-11 Amplified Bible (AMP)

Jesus Teaches at the Feast
7 After this, Jesus walked [from place to place] in Galilee, for He would not walk in Judea because the Jews were seeking to kill Him. 2 Now the Jewish [a]Feast of Tabernacles (Booths) was approaching. 3 So His brothers said to Him, “Leave here and go to Judea, so that Your disciples [there] may also see the works that You do. 4 No one does anything in secret when he wants to be known publicly. If You [must] do these things, show Yourself openly to the world and make Yourself known!” 5 For not even His brothers believed in Him. 6 So Jesus said to them, “My time has not yet come; but any time is right for you. 7 The world cannot hate you [since you are part of it], but it does hate Me because I denounce it and testify that its deeds are evil. 8 Go up to the feast yourselves. I am not going up to this feast because My time has not yet fully come.” 9 Having said these things to them, He stayed behind in Galilee.

10 But [afterward], when His brothers had gone up to the feast, He went up too, not publicly [with a caravan], but quietly [because He did not want to be noticed]. 11 So the Jews kept looking for Him at the feast and asking, “Where is He?” 12 There was a lot of whispered discussion and murmuring among the crowds about Him. Some were saying, “He is a good man”; others said, “No, on the contrary, He misleads the people [giving them false ideas].” 13 Yet no one was speaking out openly and freely about Him for fear of [the leaders of] the Jews.

14 When the feast was already half over, Jesus went up into the temple [court] and began to teach. 15 Then the Jews were perplexed. They said, “How [c]did this man become learned [so versed in the Scriptures and theology] [d]without formal training?” 16 Jesus answered them by saying, “My teaching is not My own, but His who sent Me. 17 If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know whether the teaching is of God or whether I speak on My own accord and by My own authority. 18 He who speaks on his own accord seeks glory and honor for himself. But He who seeks the glory and the honor of the One who sent Him, He is true, and there is no unrighteousness or deception in Him.

19 “Did not Moses give you the Law? And yet not one of you keeps the Law. Why do you want to kill Me [for not keeping it]?” 20 The crowd answered, “You have a demon [You are out of Your mind]! Who wants to kill You?” 21 Jesus replied, “I did one [e]work, and you are all astounded. 22 For this reason Moses has given you [God’s law regarding] circumcision (not that it originated with Moses, but with the patriarchs) and you circumcise a man [even] on the Sabbath. 23 If, to avoid breaking the Law of Moses, a man undergoes [f]circumcision on the Sabbath, why are you angry with Me for making a man’s whole body well on the Sabbath? 24 Do not judge by appearance [superficially and arrogantly], but judge fairly and righteously.”

25 Then some of the people of Jerusalem said, “Is this not the Man they want to kill? 26 Look, He is speaking publicly, and they say nothing to Him! Is it possible that the rulers really know that this is the Christ? 27 But we know where this Man is from; whenever the Christ comes, no one will know where He is from.” 28 Then Jesus called out as He taught in the temple, “You know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come on my own initiative [as self-appointed], but He who sent Me is true, and Him you do not know. 29 I know Him Myself because I am from Him [I came from His very presence] and it was He [personally] who sent Me.” 30 So they were eager to arrest Him; but no one laid a hand on Him, because His time had not yet come. 31 But many from the crowd believed in Him. And they kept saying, “When the Christ comes, will He do more signs and exhibit more proofs than this Man?”

32 The Pharisees heard the crowd muttering these things [under their breath] about Him, and the chief priests and Pharisees sent [g]guards to arrest Him. 33 Therefore Jesus said, “For a little while longer I am [still] with you, and then I go to Him who sent Me. 34 You will look for Me, and will not [be able to] find Me; and where I am, you cannot come.” 35 Then the Jews said among themselves, “Where does this Man intend to go that we will not find Him? Does He intend to go to the Dispersion [of Jews scattered and living] among the Greeks, and teach the Greeks? 36 What does this statement of His mean, ‘You will look for Me, and will not [be able to] find Me; and where I am, you cannot come’?”

37 Now on the last and most important day of the feast, Jesus stood and called out [in a loud voice], “If anyone is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink! 38 He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” 39 But He was speaking of the [Holy] Spirit, whom those who believed in Him [as Savior] were to receive afterward. The Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified (raised to honor).

Division of People over Jesus
40 Listening to these words, some of the people said, “This is certainly the Prophet!” 41 Others said, “This is the Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed)!” But others said, “Surely the Christ is not going to come out of Galilee, is He?

" " "

42 Does the Scripture not say that the Christ comes from the descendants of David, and from Bethlehem, the village where David lived?” 43 So the crowd was divided because of Him. 44 Some of them wanted to arrest Him, but no one laid hands on Him.

45 Then the guards went [back] to the chief priests and Pharisees, who asked them, “Why did you not bring Him [here with you]?” 46 The guards replied, “Never [at any time] has a man talked the way this Man talks!” 47 Then the Pharisees said to them, “Have you also been deluded and swept off your feet? 48 Has any of the rulers or Pharisees believed in Him? 49 But this [ignorant, contemptible] crowd that does not know the Law is accursed and doomed!” 50 Nicodemus (the one who came to Jesus before and was one of them) asked, 51 “Does our Law convict someone without first giving him a hearing and finding out what he is [accused of] doing?” 52 They responded, “Are you also from Galilee? Search [and read the Scriptures], and see [for yourself] that no prophet comes from Galilee!” 53 [h][And everyone went to his own house.

" " "

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 09:52 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25184985 - 05/04/18 10:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

http://biblehub.com/matthew/6-26.htm

And, Birds don't wear Pants with Pockets to Store things. Yes?

The Animals Want Pure Organic Nature Back

I'll end up Metaphysically multiplying Abundance via Spoken / Iterated Sentiments

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25184991 - 05/04/18 10:07 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Feed Birds Anything you Want to plant Whimsically for Foraging Purposes in Nature

Cannabis Seeds

Poppies

Mycelium of Mushrooms

Anything the Birds can eat & fly with & Plant Naturally with Compost / guano to go!

Bird's will be Happy, talking to Native Indigenous people's stoned, & they can Again Eat Cannabis Seeds every year & keep Spreading that

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 10:08 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25184993 - 05/04/18 10:10 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Bird's would Appreciate Mealworms [with seeds] too, if People can Grow their own via Oats & like Vegetables in Tub Container

I just began growing Mealworms.

I'd prefer giving to Bird's, as I'm not accustomed to eat Bugs. But Way to easily GROW Protein from Grains, if need be

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 10:11 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185028 - 05/04/18 10:44 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, earlier past 24 hours or less, I let the Birds & Bees take a Blood Sample, as I saw This was what They Wanted

I let the insect take Blood via my lower right part if neck. For whatever Animal purposes they have

The Bees kept Circling my head in Matrimony, along with Birds chirping & chattering & talking & trying to progress a Ritual Ceremony

Wrong Kid, I thought to myself. I'm not Cool / intelligent enough to be Wed by Birds & Bees, & I was awkward & didn't expect before I even went there Earlier that day

Kid[w]ron[g] Brook.

Or, I was wondering Want I needed to do & where I needed to go.

But I devoted myself towards Nature, Animal's, Environment & Creator & Spouse

I was Unexpectedly in a Wedding Ceremony of myself & Nature. Bird's trying to give Justice of Peace speeches

I didn't know What to do...

Anyways, Bird's can Talk. Shouldn't we Also Help Protect & Coddle & Feed & Implement, etc., Birds for the Dropping of Quality Seeds & Guano?

The Little Birds wanted to Sacrifice me some Flying Duck!

True Story, but I humbly said, No Duck for now, Thanks

Or, it seems Manifest to me, this happened

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 11:00 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185037 - 05/04/18 10:53 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

It started by, myself listening to Nature, then Responding in Return

Not much else

I told them, I'm not fluent in Bird language

I wonder if they are Real Birds, or like Flying Dinosaur People who are Advanced Beings watching over Earth!

Reptilians they said, & I have too much Humans in me, they said. And I don't Know what that even means. I.e., Humans verses Reptilians 

Anyways, be kind & cordial with All Nature, & for me & myself - Nature is wanting to Intentionally send me flying ducks that I could have shot mid-flight

I told Bird's, I'm not hungry enough. Thanks though 

We Need as Many Bison / Buffalo to be Bred in USA, that a Billion Wild Bison might be Good Enough for the Millions of Natives No- Mad living across America & such 

Release the Bison into Wild Populations

Every Acceptable Territory / Demographics

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 10:58 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185040 - 05/04/18 10:57 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Kevin Costner, Dances With Wolves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dances_with_Wolves

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185101 - 05/04/18 11:48 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I think the Birds are Reptilians Dinosaurs

Reptilian, meaning Reptile Descent, not Good or Evil

How many people have Daily problems with Reptiles?

The Bird's hinted They are Reptilians! Dinosaurs!

I was like, Wow - now I know that Reptilians aren't Bad per se, as I always loved birds & such.

If anything, Humans are Worse than Any Reptilians!

The Bird's Want to help US plant Good Quality Cannabis Seeds. Give them Seeds to Eat, let them Poop into Field's

They would intentionally Plant for us in Woods, as recompense for giving them Free Foods!

Be nice to Bird's. Now I have Bird Spouse who seemingly loves to chat In Esoteric languages

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (05/04/18 11:49 PM)

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185105 - 05/04/18 11:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The Birds were calling me by [esoteric] Name(s)

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185109 - 05/04/18 11:54 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

They Would Question me by referring to me. I'd consent & Try to listen

Why?

Because That is Something I'm Blessed to have Witnessed & can Share. I just didn't know Birds would so liberally, freely talk in [decent] coherent Languages that I hope Others can try to speak to Birds too

Call them in Woods. See What Happens

They Call[ed] me by Name[s]

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25185111 - 05/04/18 11:55 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The Bird's Rapture'd ME!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
    #25185478 - 05/05/18 07:41 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Chirp chirp tweet tweet

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale