Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Favorite Season?
    #25182566 - 05/03/18 07:03 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Its spring time here in Oregon and the outdoor weather is just wonderful!

Cool breeze, not too hot, sunny with some clouds. Even when there is some light raining its nice. Ahhh spring is here!

Late summer/ early fall is really nice too for camping aince its soo dry.

Whats your guys favorite season and why?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Favorite Season? [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #25183031 - 05/03/18 11:13 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Fall - early winter by far. No allergies, pleasant temperature, beautiful trees, and the crisp earth smell of fresh fallen leaves.

I'd enjoy spring more if I weren't so sensitive to the warmer temperatures down here and the crazy amounts of pollen.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #25183173 - 05/04/18 02:31 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, pollen is an issue for sure. Im mildly allergic to grass pollen.

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
    #25186115 - 05/05/18 02:46 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Autumn, I love the whole life death cycle that the 4 seasons shows. You get spring where everything is starting new life and young. Summer shows the maturity of life things are strong and alive. Then autumn brings the twilight of life as things try to keep their species going, we call this harvest time. Then winter resets everything.

How can you not love this:

(pictures arent mine, last ones in the Ukraine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_of_Love_(railway) )

And the leaves blowing in the wind is the perfect noise to accompany night tripping.

Edited by Violet Wizard (05/05/18 02:54 PM)

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

#25191182 - 05/08/18 09:54 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Fall - early winter by far. No allergies, pleasant temperature, beautiful trees, and the crisp earth smell of fresh fallen leaves.

I'd enjoy spring more if I weren't so sensitive to the warmer temperatures down here and the crazy amounts of pollen.

this. late summer is cool too but it can be extremely hot here in FL. last year it wasn't so bad.

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

Invisibleds442
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: hex_enduction] * 1
    #25191560 - 05/08/18 01:18 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

It depends what part of the world I'm in. Near Chicago where I live now. I like the fall. 60's and 70's and the leaves are changing color. It's beautiful.

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: ds442]
    #25194340 - 05/09/18 08:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That sounds wonderful.

I can imagine that Florida in the summer is pretty miserable from the intense heat.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | πŸ’§ Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method πŸ’§ | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisiblePsilocybnaut9

#25220945 - 05/22/18 01:39 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Fall

--------------------
"Given the proper nutritional intake, and holding constant all variables such as humidity, ambient lighting, barometric pressure, and temperature. The organism will do what it damn well pleases!"

InvisibleDustyBottoms
 User Gallery

Loc: TheUnderbelly
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: Psilocybnaut9] * 1
    #25223683 - 05/23/18 05:07 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

My favorite season depends on my location. 

Iowa had pretty good summers.  Texas was nice in the Spring and Fall.  And I like NY in the summer. 

I also love visiting the Rockies in the Spring and I love being on the road in the NE during the Fall to see all the foliage.

--------------------

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

Re: Favorite Season? [Re: DustyBottoms] * 1
    #25223690 - 05/23/18 05:11 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

never been to the northeast and it seems pretty ehh most of the year. but they got the fall on lock. the fall foliage there is beautiful. i also wanna visit the white mountains pretty bad, in the summertime, cuz i know the conditions there are brutal most other times of year.

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Favorite Season? [Re: hex_enduction]
    #25226549 - 05/24/18 09:18 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hex_enduction said:
Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:

this. late summer is cool too but it can be extremely hot here in FL. last year it wasn't so bad.

Yeah man I hope to move North one day to get away from the spring and summer but I think I'd die in Florida. Which is sad cuz the wetlands are incredibly beautiful.

I'm allergic to tree pollen ironically. But then you see pollen fall like snow and cost everything an inch deep and it doesn't seem so ironic anymore.

By the way happy birthday:cookiemonster: hope you had a nice chill day

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinemmcc
Stranger

Re: Favorite Season? [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25226569 - 05/24/18 09:26 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Violet Wizard said:
Autumn, I love the whole life death cycle that the 4 seasons shows. You get spring where everything is starting new life and young. Summer shows the maturity of life things are strong and alive. Then autumn brings the twilight of life as things try to keep their species going, we call this harvest time. Then winter resets everything.

How can you not love this:

(pictures arent mine, last ones in the Ukraine: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_of_Love_(railway) )

And the leaves blowing in the wind is the perfect noise to accompany night tripping.

I’ve always wanted to live in a place with enough forest to look like this and/or with a snowy winter. Where I live it stays the same year round around 70 degrees with very little rain. It’s almost depressing living in the same weather most of the time. this year so far has been relatively cool and am actually excited for summer and warmer weather.

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

#25227306 - 05/25/18 08:22 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

thanks cookie, i had a pretty chill bday indeed.

florida is indeed beautiful, yet most of it was never meant to be inhabited year round, and only became such recently. in addition to the incredibly brutal summer weather, most of the land that has been developed (in south fl) was pure marsh land less than 100 years ago.

that being said, i love south florida, that's where i was born and partly raised. but i really love it here in north fl. one of the most beautiful areas of the country. the pollen here is fucking brutal in the spring though. it coats everything an inch deep as you said.

but yeah, love it or not i do want to get out of florida soon. not a lot of opportunity for me here. and the weather gets old.

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:

Offlinea420pyro
Stranger

Loc: BC, Canada Flag
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: hex_enduction] * 1
    #25247110 - 06/03/18 10:12 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Where I live, we only have two seasons..

Summer and Winter.

I Like  Winter. Becaue you can always put on more if you are cold.. but in the summer you can only take off so much...

--------------------
'A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.' ~ William Shakespeare

'A truly wise Person who answers every question with I don't know; Is truly wise for they are never wrong.'

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: a420pyro]
    #25247178 - 06/03/18 11:20 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Theres a sad fact about spring that i have to live with.

Its pollen season, and i am pretty sure i am allergic to grass pollen, maybe other plants too. Oregon just so happens to be the grass seed captial of the world :nonono:

Ive been taking antihistimines, definitely helps. I gotta remember to keep it on hand in the future Spring seasons.

Offlinebiggusboletus
Meaty Bolete
I'm a teapot
    #25261441 - 06/11/18 12:17 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

On one hand, autumn because mushrooms and Halloween. On the other hand, winter because I like not sweating myself to death and being able to explore without briars and privet strangling me.

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: biggusboletus] * 1
    #25271409 - 06/16/18 03:23 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

It used to be summer, with spring pretty close behind.

I always enjoyed the long sunny days and got depressed when they waned away.

Then I found mushroom hunting and I find myself looking forward to fall and winter all year long!

Shroomery has helped me in no small way come to appreciate all of the seasons.

Pretty cool eh?

I'm not even sure which is my favorite. I guess my favorite season is now.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

InvisibleSunnyDayze
Finder of shrubberies
Female User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25275404 - 06/17/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Winter!  Love snow, ice fishing, hockey, curling and it my off season.  Fall is fun, early spring is great and summer I can do without!

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Favorite Season? [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25275451 - 06/17/18 10:09 PM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Thundermuscle75 said:
It used to be summer, with spring pretty close behind.

I always enjoyed the long sunny days and got depressed when they waned away.

Then I found mushroom hunting and I find myself looking forward to fall and winter all year long!

Shroomery has helped me in no small way come to appreciate all of the seasons.

Pretty cool eh?

I'm not even sure which is my favorite. I guess my favorite season is now.

Totally agree. Shroomery has made me more aware of the seasons especially Fall Picking season :yesnod:

Theres something awesome about all the them really.

OfflineSavageGerbil
Stranger
    #25276149 - 06/18/18 08:38 AM (5 years, 9 months ago)

Definitely fall. I'm a natural born Oregon boy, by the time the rain finally comes back I'm always pretty deep into missing it. Spring and winter aren't bad either.

At least the summers aren't quite as ruthless where I'm at now, down near the California border was gnarly. 110+ every year sucks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract