Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
I saw every possible object an eye can see, and was given a tour of the multiverse * 1
    #25180537 - 05/02/18 06:44 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

This was a month or two ago.

Around 4pm I took one or two medium sized hits of DMT out of a vapor genie. I was not in the mind state to break through, and instead enjoyed the brain massage, body high, and minor separation from my body while watching an indescribable but faint light show behind my eyelids. The session was complete impulse, and aimed to help shake me out of procrastinating and give me a creative boost for some writing I needed to get done.

Roughly 4 hours after smoking DMT, I decided to lay on my bed in darkness, and consume as much high quality cannabis as possible in a 5-10 minute period. I was using a vape pen, and lost track of the amount after about  3 reloads (20ish hits?). I smoke cannabis very rarely, maybe once a month or so, no tolerance at all.

Initially I felt nothing, just a mild body high where my skin was both cold and hot, in a weird tingly but not uncomfortable way. I thought I had smoked myself sober somehow, and began to meditate. I put on some music, Shpongle and other stuff that's helped trips along for me in the past.

At probably the 10 minute mark it hit me all at once. It felt as if I my inner being had been sucked from my body and dunked into a pool of warm foam, it was ecstasy. Then the CEV's began. They were not extremely intense, but not faint either, fairly vivid and very detailed.

It began in what felt like the garden of Eden. I'll put a picture at the bottom of the post that is eerily close to what I saw, very warm cartoon-ish colors depicting a large tree surrounded by green grass on a beautiful day. Then, the intensity picked up.

I was catapulted into outer space, zoomed around the globe, throughout the galaxy, back to earth and around the continents, and then broke through something and was in a realm that made no sense. It was distinctly different than DMT land, but nearly as confusing. The background was darkness, but geometric patterns and kaleidoscope colored objects I can't remember(there were far too many) were in and out of my vision. On the top and bottom it was like a film strip. Each slide was a different object, some cartoony, some real... so it would be something like shoe-boat-face-phone-pricetag just on and on and on and slowly picking up until they were whirring by me so fast I could only catch a glimpse if I focused really hard, in which case they slowed down.

It was like I was being shown every possible object my eye/brain is capable of seeing and identifying, the number of images seemed like infinity. The kaleidoscope colored odd shaped realm occupying the surrounding area of where these slides were was dancing furiously to the music, the flute melody in Around the World in a Tea Daze was enchanting, I was at full ego dissolution at this point and one with existence. Everything was love, everything was perfect, and it felt like this was a "place" that always existed in its current state.

Things then changed a bit. After being shown what seemed like basically everything that was possible of being seen, I was shown something else. It is somewhat blurry now, but it was a mixture of my life and basically everybody's life. We are in a universe of infinite possibilities, and yet we spend almost our entire lives routinely doing the exact same things, in the exact same ways, that we did the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that... etc. We roll out of the same side of the bed, get in the same car, drive the same way to work, do the same thing at work, think many of the same thoughts, drive the same way home, eat something we've eaten a million times before.... then sleep in the same bed wake up and do it all over. A few nights a year we go sleep in a different bed somewhere else and alter our routine a little, but then fall right back into the mold.

Somehow I just got the screaming message in my head "CHANGE THINGS UP!". Wake up and go for a walk tomorrow, drive a different way to work, park in a different parking spot, do your job a little different, don't go home after work... go have dinner and conversation with some old friends. This is literally your one shot at this "life" thing, in a world of infinite possibilities, and you're confining yourself to such a small percentage of what's available. Change things up... we're all dying and our routines are self created prisons. You can't live in the moment when you're on the conveyor belt of a routine.

I felt liberated, I "knew" that all I needed for my life to be more enjoyable was to bust my routine and live in the moment with a passion for new experiences. If only I could've kept that feeling. The trip kind of mellowed out and then began to take on dark undertones. Out of nowhere a dark and ominous lonely wave was engulfing me. At that point, right around the 60 minute mark, the trip ended abruptly. Stone cold sober, with not even a hint of intoxication after smoking through at least 3 bowls an hour before and having an intense trip. Strangest feeling ever, I'm still surprised by the short duration and instant return to sobriety.

The next day, I had a smile and feeling of calmness that never left my face. This weed trip was one of the most profound experiences I've had while tripping, the vividness of it and the amount I could take back from it stood out more than any  DMT trip I've had and not far off from mushrooms. It certainly was not the most 'intense' experience I've had, but just the feelings and what I was able to bring back were something I've rarely experienced at that level. I'm not sure how having smoked DMT in the afternoon effected the trip, but cannabis has always had immense psychedelic potential for me. I'm excited for the next plunge, if these experiences continue I think I'll have found the perfect "psychedelic" for myself, in the same herb I used daily for nearly a decade without fully understanding what it was capable of.

An hour of pure bliss, love, wisdom, and awe.

Edited by feevers (03/14/19 12:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: I saw every possible object an eye can see, and was given a tour of the multiverse [Re: feevers]
    #25181615 - 05/03/18 10:39 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Cool report, nice insights on keeping things fresh. I loove cannabis on ayahuasca! I think you obviously would too. Take some maoi, then some oral dmt, then smoke... wow. Really puts you in the zone. Cannabis can be so psychedelic when you have no tolerance, but especially while on DMT it seems to enhance it. Like if DMT is a short dream, ayahuasca is a full night of dreaming, then smoking while on it seems to keep you both grounded and in the dream, like lucidity.

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: I saw every possible object an eye can see, and was given a tour of the multiverse [Re: Icon]
    #25182780 - 05/03/18 08:40 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That sounds awsome.

I do get somewhat trippy after vapping cannabis the days after actual tripping, but man, nowhere near that!

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

OfflineDGilmour
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I saw every possible object an eye can see, and was given a tour of the multiverse [Re: Inflaton]
    #25186916 - 05/06/18 01:02 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

thanks for sharing all this

OfflineDGilmour
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: I saw every possible object an eye can see, and was given a tour of the multiverse [Re: DGilmour]
    #25186918 - 05/06/18 01:03 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

great story, thanks for sharing

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom