Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleBubbles85

Loc: England Flag
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #25177716 - 05/01/18 11:43 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Jesus Christ dude. If they have monopolies on the media and central bank in the US, how are they not the systemic structure?

Because, let's say hypothetically you manage to remove every Jew from a position of power, what would prevent a different group from replacing them? Do you expect the power structures to wither away without Jewish manipulation, or do you just hope to be the new ruling power?

Quote:

How can you change it with out directly changeling them?

As an anarchist, I would advocate for decentralized communities built around the principles of solidarity, mutual aid, and autonomy. Non-hierarchical organization is much more difficult to compromise and influence, regardless of whether you're afraid of (((the Jews))) or the feds.

I appreciate what you're saying, but IMO the power structures will never just "wither away" that's hypothetical fantasy land. There will all ways be a state, which I am not against. That state just needs to work in the interest of the people and do whats best for the greater good.

A country had a government that did that once, whilst removing these parasite fucks from those very positions that allowed them to exploit its people. They're evil though right! How dare they change the system, benefiting the Jewish minority in their country to benefit the greater mass of working class folk!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #25177720 - 05/01/18 11:43 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Also, all the white people in your memes are men, why don't you rage against that while you're at it?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleBubbles85

#25177734 - 05/01/18 11:50 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

WTF does skin colour have to do with any thing?

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Bubbles85] * 5
    #25177737 - 05/01/18 11:52 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Hahahaha, and jewishness does?

:flowstone:

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleBubbles85

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Baby_Hitler] * 4
    #25177768 - 05/01/18 12:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If you can't see a problem with a tiny minority of the US population holding a privately monopoly on the Worlds central banks and controlling the Media and every thing we are shown then you need help.

They don't give a fuck about our country's. They are interested only in their fellow Jew and Israel. Our people and our nations, fuck the entire World at this point, is being perpetually torn apart and exploited to further a Zionist end goal in the Middle East.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Bubbles85]
    #25177811 - 05/01/18 12:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Jesus Christ dude. If they have monopolies on the media and central bank in the US, how are they not the systemic structure?

Because, let's say hypothetically you manage to remove every Jew from a position of power, what would prevent a different group from replacing them? Do you expect the power structures to wither away without Jewish manipulation, or do you just hope to be the new ruling power?

Quote:

How can you change it with out directly changeling them?

As an anarchist, I would advocate for decentralized communities built around the principles of solidarity, mutual aid, and autonomy. Non-hierarchical organization is much more difficult to compromise and influence, regardless of whether you're afraid of (((the Jews))) or the feds.

I appreciate what you're saying, but IMO the power structures will never just "wither away" that's hypothetical fantasy land. There will all ways be a state, which I am not against. That state just needs to work in the interest of the people and do whats best for the greater good.

A country had a government that did that once, whilst removing these parasite fucks from those very positions that allowed them to exploit its people. They're evil though right! How dare they change the system, benefiting the Jewish minority in their country to benefit the greater mass of working class folk!

Yea, fuck the jews. We need a revolution to overthrow them. All the peices are in place already. We have trump (aka modern Hitler) the states ( aka the forth Reich) and we have jews running and ruining everything agian(banks and media to control the population). Trump can lead the fight and we will call it the financial solution:lol:

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Bubbles85] * 2
    #25177817 - 05/01/18 12:33 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
If you can't see a problem with a tiny minority of the US population holding a privately monopoly on the Worlds central banks and controlling the Media and every thing we are shown then you need help.

They don't give a fuck about our country's. They are interested only in their fellow Jew and Israel. Our people and our nations, fuck the entire World at this point, is being perpetually torn apart and exploited to further a Zionist end goal in the Middle East.

Virtually the entire world condemned Israel at the UN last month.

Its capitalism thats killing the world. Not some secret cabal of nefarious Jews.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Bubbles85] * 1
    #25177843 - 05/01/18 12:49 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:

Oh, yeah? What kind of help? You want to send me to some kind of reeducation camp, or something?

:rofl2:

--------------------

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Rono] * 2
    #25177851 - 05/01/18 12:53 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: Tantrika]
    #25177878 - 05/01/18 01:10 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:lol: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25177968 - 05/01/18 02:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Gonna have to wipe out all the Jews then just to be safe.

No need to get hysterical about it, but acknowledging the issue is the first step.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25177978 - 05/01/18 02:09 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Jews are just whites, dudes.

Whites control the media, and the banks. Whites control everything. Do you have a problem with that? No? Some of those whites happen to also be Jewish. THAT'S what you have a problem with.

Pathetic.

"Jews are just whites"

Yeah, I'll tell them that when I want to join their club, that's not gonna fly.

"Some of those whites happen to also be Jewish"

So now you're playing dumb?  Give it a rest already. :facepalm:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: qman]
    #25178145 - 05/01/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

has anyone explained why it's a problem that jews control hollywood (besides that dumb cartoon about a creepy old man wanting some young starlet to sit on his lap as if only a jew would think such a thing?)

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: relic] * 1
    #25178385 - 05/01/18 04:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

It might be a problem because a lot of people's perceptions of other countries are based on what they see in the movies.  Sometimes I wonder how people have such a negative perception of certain countries (eg Russia), since I don't remember learning that much about them in school; now it occurred to me it could be based on what people see in the movies?  :shrug:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: relic] * 1
    #25178462 - 05/01/18 05:33 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
has anyone explained why it's a problem that jews control hollywood (besides that dumb cartoon about a creepy old man wanting some young starlet to sit on his lap as if only a jew would think such a thing?)

It wouldn't be a "problem" if there wasn't always an agenda behind it, that applies not only to Hollywood, but all aspects of the MSM dominated by Jews.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25179104 - 05/02/18 12:02 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Jews are just whites, dudes.

Whites control the media, and the banks. Whites control everything. Do you have a problem with that? No? Some of those whites happen to also be Jewish. THAT'S what you have a problem with.

Pathetic.

"Jews are just whites"

Yeah, I'll tell them that when I want to join their club, that's not gonna fly.

"Some of those whites happen to also be Jewish"

So now you're playing dumb?  Give it a rest already. :facepalm:

You think a black or hispanic woman can join the white man club? Give me a break.

I'd say you were playing dumb, but I really don't think you're playing.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #25179996 - 05/02/18 01:23 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:

It wouldn't be a "problem" if there wasn't always an agenda behind it, that applies not only to Hollywood, but all aspects of the MSM dominated by Jews.

what's the jewish hollywood agenda or agendas?  serious question. 

perhaps it's because teevee and movies have always held such low station in my life that i really don't understand this problem that people see. 

i'm too ignorant and uncaring about the medium to understand their viewpoint about this.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Political Cartoons [Re: qman] * 1
    #25180018 - 05/02/18 01:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:

Only Jews have agendas. And all Jews have the same agenda, one that antagonizes the world in order to.........?

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25180170 - 05/02/18 03:14 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Not a cartoon, but probably the best place to post this video:

--------------------

OfflineTNK
Pleasures of Africa
I'm a teapot Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: I AM THUNDERBOT
Re: Political Cartoons [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #25180242 - 05/02/18 03:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

That was in Seattle

--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 | 170 | 171 | 172 | Next > | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order