Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner?
    #25132323 - 04/12/18 03:12 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Pretty sure I'm bisexual at this rate. Women are amazing, and men are exciting - to a lesser degree.

Will a straight female have trouble accepting this?

Will their families?

I don't really think I can get romantic with a guy but the sex will be great.

Hence my romantic interest primarily focuses on women, for long-term partnerships.

I've never been in a relationship due to illness. I'm 30. Things are under control and I'd like to meet someone, but will there be problems?

Discuss.

:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Klick
That Guy Everyone Knows
Male User Gallery

Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25132444 - 04/12/18 05:11 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Probably not. Women are attracted to gay guys. It’s not like their parents have to know either, I’m guessing you’re not flamboyant

--------------------
Your god is dead, and I killed him.

When you’re lost, here I am. Forever with your soul

InvisibleTangich

Folding@home Statistics
Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: King Klick]
    #25132456 - 04/12/18 05:17 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I think yes, most will mind. But you need to be open and straightforward from the start, if she will accept you as you are then great, if not, fuck her. But don't keep it a secret. I know several older bisexual men who got married, after a few years something was lacking, they started fucking with men in secret, their wives found out and resented them for the rest of their lives. But if you say it to the woman like you explained it here, I'm sure you will find a woman who will accept you.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #25132488 - 04/12/18 05:47 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Be honest up front so you don't waste your time or hers.  Some will be fine with it as long as your monogamous.  Others will always be insecure about it.  Others still will be fine either way but that also might mean they don't really plan to be monogamous either..

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25155198 - 04/21/18 11:52 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I think of all the things you can share about yourself to someone that is one of the more neutral pieces of information. IMO, bisexual people are lucky, and I think women these days are attracted to open mindedness. I wouldnt even stress about something like that.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Invisiblelittleton
Stranger
I'm a teapot

#25158109 - 04/22/18 04:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You may have troubles meeting some woman, but,
Not if its the right one :wink:

OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

#25159069 - 04/23/18 12:58 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Just make sure you're honest from the beginning and you'll be fine.

You can find people that accept all manner of kinks, fetishes, sexual orientations. 

Shouldn't be hard to find a girl down to let you be yourself.  But remember she might want to express herself sexually down the road especially if she knows you get a huge thrill from fucking guys she might want to add some stuff to the pot of her choosing so don't be jealous or possessive.

If you care about her then let her do what she wants, it's only sex.

--------------------
©️

Anonymous #1

Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: Lucis] * 1
    #25167347 - 04/26/18 05:36 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the encouraging words. I only want to get my life right. I don't care about stigmas, persecution, whatever.

Sometimes though I wonder if I'm just a frustrated freakazoid rather than actually enjoying fantasies about/sex with men. Denial? Well I'm a strong person, I don't have much of a social life, who have I got to lie to? Why be weak?

I'll have to see, just face myself and my thoughts with an open mind. Explore.

Thanks again for positivity, truth and encouragement, y'all. :thumbup:

Offlinejasen
Nerd
Male User Gallery

Re: As a bisexual guy will I have trouble meeting a life-long opposite sex partner? [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #25179026 - 05/01/18 10:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If you find your one, they're your one.
After you have them, it doesn't matter what genders you're attracted to, unless you plan on making that an issue or think you'll want some side chick/dick. (and at that point, I'd have to ask if the person is really your one)

Being bisexual just means you have a wider pool of opportunity to find that one than most of us.  My best advice would be to explore yourself, know thyself, before settling on anyone.  Have experiences, live life.  Don't fuck up too bad.  Then find the one that makes you happier than anyone else could.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, Shroomism, automan, yogabunny, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
703 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.