Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelysergisybin
Stranger
 User Gallery

No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD
    #25175833 - 04/30/18 03:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

So I am very experienced with psychedelics, I have done acid probably 50 times, ive smoked 20x salvia extract, plain salvia leaf, ive done hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, shrooms, 2-cb, im about to get some mescaline too. But anyway I get no CEVs at all. Last time I did acid I did five tabe (yes 5 tabs) after taking a  break for about three months. Still nothing but darkness. On shrooms i get some faint cevs but i have not yet done a heroic shrooms dose yet so im waiting for that. On salvia I had closed eye visuals but i didnt even know i was on salvia thats how hard i was tripping then. The only time I had CEVs is the first time i ever did acid when i dropped about maybe 1 1/2 - 2 tabs. And i was unable to think straight because the cevs were so beautiful and intense and vivid. But after that trip I never had a single closed eye visual again (exept salvia). The weird thing is that even on 5 tabs of acid i am able to think extremely clearly i have a perfectly empty headspace and i am clearly able to speak and keep a conversation going. Someone help i get pretty mad when im aiming for a deep beautiful colorful experience and all i get is an inability to sleep and a fucking bored mind. Also if any of you have ADHD too, how do psychedelics affect you cuz it might be the ADHD thats fucking up the visuals. Thanks guys i appreciate it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInfinitysquared
Experimentalist
 User Gallery
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: lysergisybin]
    #25175864 - 04/30/18 03:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Idk shits weird, I've never had an experience where I didnt have CEV's. It always makes the experience more intense though, which isnt always a good thing.

I wonder if its genetic? Maybe do some research and try taking some harmalas before hand? Have some external visual stimulation like art or a geometric tapestry fo get some inspiration so to speak. Trip in naturescapes?

Idk man. I honestly have the reverse problem where my visuals are so strong it freaks me out to the point I can't even enjoy the trip unless im so far gone that I'm basically in my own hallucinatory playground.

I know this is a real thing though because my friend can eat quarters of mush all day and he says he never has any visuals with any psychs he takes. Dont worry though bro, ill go on a visionquest for the both of us.

Edited by Infinitysquared (04/30/18 04:00 PM)

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Infinitysquared]
    #25175942 - 04/30/18 04:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You say you have never taken a "heroic" dose of mushrooms, you could just rephrase that to you've never taken enough to have CEV's. Simple solution, really... take more.

DMT will almost certainly give you what you're looking for, and for myself it's potentiated all other psychedelics. I can have solid and profound CEV's on cannabis alone after a handful of DMT breakthroughs, where before neither acid nor mushrooms really got me there without very large doses.

Edited by feevers (04/30/18 04:38 PM)

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Infinitysquared]
    #25175943 - 04/30/18 04:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

When I tripped in my early twenties I didnt have visuals. I tripped on LSD and mushrooms quite a few times, no idea about the doses. We never weighted anything, and got LSD tabs and microdots of who knows what potency. But we did trip, hard sometimes. I recall once on mushrooms I was having a really good time, I just kept on eatin them and for a while I just had no clue what happened, nothing made sense, I didnt even know who or where I was. I understand now it was a high dose "ego death". I just had never heard the term back then. But from my youth trips I only recall some mild visual distortions and not much more.

I am in my mid fourties now, tripping again. I had 5g dry recently and I saw all the room space filled with a 3D web of geometrical patterns. The room door was round and metallic like a submarine. My wife had 4 eyes. Everything was shifting colors every 3 seconds. Crazy visuals. The week before on 4g I saw her get old and became 90 years old in like 5 seconds. Like those time lapse movies of decaying animals. Then a bit later she became extremelly young looking. I saw mayan patterns running through the kitchen cabinets. There was a windstorm on the wallpaper in my bathroom. But on these trips I had no confusion at all, was thinking very clearly and was very sure of who and were I was.

Mushrooms are a strange drug.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Offlinegrati
Explorer
Male

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Inflaton]
    #25175952 - 04/30/18 04:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I always have CEVs. Take more

--------------------
The eyes are useless when the mind is blind

:trippinballs: Candyflipping :omgawesome:

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: grati]
    #25176106 - 04/30/18 05:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: grati]
    #25176340 - 04/30/18 07:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

grati said:

I don't think it is so simple. Some people have less visuals. Even same people can have less visuals sometimes. There are reports of extremely high doses with no visuals. But as a general rule, yes, more mushroom more visuals.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Inflaton]
    #25176640 - 04/30/18 10:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Cannabis can play a huge role in that

--------------------

OfflineRollin.n.Strollin
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25176827 - 05/01/18 12:14 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Always had CEV's at the right dose.

Invisiblepmexicana
Human
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth
    #25177690 - 05/01/18 11:32 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'm on the spectrum also.

I have only done 2 ayahuasca ceremonies, and each time out of a group of 10+ people I was the only one who didn't really experience anything at the ceremony. Interesting to see a similar case. I don't take any medication.

I've started meditation, I'm hoping at least in my case,the ability to quiet my head (even with music blaring, vomiting, etc) might help me break through at the next ceremony.

Though now, months after the last ceremony, sometimes I do close my eyes and see fractals. Opaque, not intense, but definitely fractals nonetheless. The aya is definitely out of my system for months now, but the neuro-genesis research is interesting, so maybe there is still some benefit even though we don't get the HD experience. :confused:

OfflineSpiralsAhead
Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: pmexicana]
    #25178144 - 05/01/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I have AD(H)D. I don't know if that would have anything to do with it. I never get CEV. Well once I thought I was but they were so insignificant I wouldn't even say it qualified as cev. That was on 4g ish of p.e.
I've done lots of LSD and many high doses.
Ive never done DMT, however. I'm going to learn how to make some someday.
Anyway, I can relate

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: SpiralsAhead]
    #25179000 - 05/01/18 10:26 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Cannabis makes visual trip out of not visual trip almost instantly

--------------------

OfflineHappyHigh
Stranger
    #25179290 - 05/02/18 05:07 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'm epileptic / adhd, any time I smoke herb or do shrooms I get CEV. my wife thinks I'm crazy a few of my friends know just what I'm talking about. but don't get them as hardcore. I can smoke a blunt turn lights out in a room, move my head a few times to a beat, and BAM I'm giggling. I use to spend hours before I got married just spacing out with headphones in my room with door locked.

--------------------
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: HappyHigh]
    #25180020 - 05/02/18 01:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'm Autistic/Aspergers, i don't get closed eyed visuals either. I have a lot of experience/experimentation with oral DMT/Aya (using Harmalas, and using Moclobemide) as well as Changa, also 4-ACO-DMT (up to 50mgs so far) and mushrooms (up to 5 grams so far) with and without Harmalas/Moclobemide (MAO-A inhibition), as well as up to 3 hits of LSD, 2 hits of 25-D Nbome, and 100mgs of MDMA, i get open eyed visuals for sure, but hardly ever any closed eyed visuals. I've also smoked Cannabis with most of my Psychedelic experiences. The only closed eyed visual i've gotten that was full on/clear/detailed was a precognitive vision about my dad's death which happened a couple weeks after the vision. Other than that i've seen some faint closed eyed visuals, but hard to make out, mostly black behind closed eyes. Also never been good at visually imagining things with closed eyes, even as a kid. But i do get third eye visuals with eyes open as well as the open eyed visual distortions and such, but closed eyes hardly anything.

--------------------

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Sabnock]
    #25182324 - 05/03/18 05:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Have u tried smokin dmt? Sometimes you have to break your head layers open to see the bright working geometrics inside. Like 3+ good draws.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25183045 - 05/03/18 11:40 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
Have u tried smokin dmt? Sometimes you have to break your head layers open to see the bright working geometrics inside. Like 3+ good draws.

Naw, not yet though i plan on it sometime or another, i've only had smoked DMT in the form of Changa, had some pretty awesome experiences with it for sure but so far i much prefer oral DMT.

--------------------

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#25183992 - 05/04/18 12:31 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You oughtta try combos of psychs with syrian rue with every combo. Man I cannot count the times Ive comboed dmt and fungus with maois. Probably more than 3 dozen. If you are looking for visuals anyways.

--------------------

OfflineEthric

#25184027 - 05/04/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

So you have ADHD, are you taking adderall?

I dont really know, but maybe that's what interferes with the trip.

At least I had less visuals if I took some stimulants while tripping.
Generally I didn't liked the combo.

Also try to smoke some good pot while tripping.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: Ethric]
    #25184136 - 05/04/18 01:56 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I supposedly have ADD.  Ive had cev with mushrooms before. 

Lsd though, one extremely high dose under my belt, i didnt get cev, and i didnt even get any of what people usually report with their eyes open. No trails. Nothing. My thoughts were just different and any thing that changed about my vision wasnt a distortion effect or anything. Everything was just very clear.    Words dont explain shit when it comes to lsd so i dont try.  But i do remember having like a daydream i could see with my eyes open. It was like how you can imagine a photographic memory and hold the image in your head, but it was like a short movie that showed / taught me something personal.    Thinking back i want to say it felt like i wasnt even using my open eyes while it was happening. But its been a while.

Dont give add/adhd that much credit. I dont see how that would influence the visual effects of psychs.  Even if its a real disorder.

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25184388 - 05/04/18 04:22 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:
You oughtta try combos of psychs with syrian rue with every combo. Man I cannot count the times Ive comboed dmt and fungus with maois. Probably more than 3 dozen. If you are looking for visuals anyways.

Yeah i've combined mushrooms, as well as 4-ACO-DMT, with Harmalas, as well as with Moclobemide on quite a few occasions. Even combined a small dose of mushrooms with my Rue, Acacia and Lemon Balm one time, and while it did increase the open eyed visuals, still didn't get any closed eyed visuals. But sometime or another i definitely wanna mix a good dose of mushrooms and a good dose of Acacia with the Rue and see how that goes. I also wanna try vaping pure DMT while on a good dose of oral Harmalas, as i hear that can be a good way to go.

--------------------

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Re: No closed eye visuals and I have ADHD [Re: NOUS333]
    #25187837 - 05/06/18 01:21 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sabnock said:
Quote:

ServantOfBaphomet said:

Yeah i've combined mushrooms, as well as 4-ACO-DMT, with Harmalas, as well as with Moclobemide on quite a few occasions. Even combined a small dose of mushrooms with my Rue, Acacia and Lemon Balm one time, and while it did increase the open eyed visuals, still didn't get any closed eyed visuals. But sometime or another i definitely wanna mix a good dose of mushrooms and a good dose of Acacia with the Rue and see how that goes. I also wanna try vaping pure DMT while on a good dose of oral Harmalas, as i hear that can be a good way to go.

No bro. You have to take a heroic dose of mushrooms, also of dmt, with the maoi.

You dont get the pretty visuals without really going up there, especially if you are not "prone" to them.
Some people consider 250+mics of lucy a "heroic" dose, (about 4 hits of real street or festival paper according to average testing.) No way near what a real head calls even a "moderate" dose. A ten strip from a festivsl is what Id consider the beginning of a "breakthrough" dose, 700+ug abouts. Thats where the visuals are almost guaranteed.

People are afraid to see their mind wide open.

Now try that strip with an eighth of mush and some rue, and I guaranteee you pretty geometrics. Dude, when pioneers of the past were describing pretty visuals, they were doing upwards of 500ug doses, or in the case of mescaline more than half a gram a throw et al:Aldous Huxley.
Psychedelic diddling is not for a species that wish to survive. Our ancestors certainly werent pussies about the matter.

--------------------

OfflineSabnock
Be Your Own Shaman
Male

#25187907 - 05/06/18 02:02 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I've had up to 5 grams of good quality mushrooms by themselves, up to 3.5 grams with Rue, as well as with Moclobemide, a good handful of times, i've had up to 50mgs of 4-ACO-DMT, and up to 30mgs with Rue, as well as with Moclobemide, and i've had plenty of high/heavy oral DMT (Mimosa, Acacia) dosages, i'm very experienced with oral DMT, no closed eyed visuals except the precognitive vision i had, it's said some people just don't get closed eyed visuals/visions, especially when it comes to Aya/Ana/Pharma-huasca.

I've only had LSD a few times so i've still got some more work to do with it, as well as mushrooms/Psilohuasca, for sure. But i just find it weird that i've had good full on dosages of oral DMT, as well as vaped DMT in Changa, but for me it's about the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, not visual at all except for open eyed visuals when it comes to Psychedelics, i get quite a bit of that but i don't particularly focus on it as my attention is usually more directed inwards.

--------------------

InvisibleprettyMushy
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #25189593 - 05/07/18 12:42 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like some bunk shit to me, im ADHD - Bipolar and have taken all sorts of meds, ive seen some of the craziest shit anyone can see.

try taking a high dose of shrooms or some san pedro cactus.

once you get intense visuals it seems easier next time around.

--------------------
Anything posted from this account is made up for the entertainment of others, this account is a complete work of fiction. Its not illegal to get bored and make up stories, authors do it all the time.

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

#25189617 - 05/07/18 12:57 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You could just have a natural resistance to it.

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals