Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: There is no war on drugs [Re: psilynut]
    #23072608 - 04/01/16 06:47 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
There's no point in partisan finger pointing if it happened before ww2 . The parties weren't the same . You were blaming liberals for modern drug policy .  Nixon and Reagan started it ,the bushes supported it, and Clinton didn't help at all . Things have moved in very positive direction while Obama has been president though .

Those guys don't make rules but if you want people to take you seriously it helps if what say matches up with evidence you can find on the Internet .

Yes, pointing out that both republicans and democrats have supported the war on drugs is so dishonest :facepalm3:

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

Re: There is no war on drugs [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #23083461 - 04/04/16 05:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

You were trying to point out liberals started the drug war .  I pointed out Nixon  would feel insulted by what you said because he told the country it was his thing .  This happened right after a liberal tried to decriminalize marijuana .  Then you said something about drug laws from the gold rush  and Great Depression times , to which I responded those were really more regulations and not really a war . The drug war really changed everything .
  Your right about one thing though , I don't have to be a dick about it .
Tell you what I'll be nice to you from now on if you answer me one simple question ,

Who started the drug war ?

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23084008 - 04/04/16 07:48 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
You were trying to point out liberals started the drug war .  I pointed out Nixon  would feel insulted by what you said because he told the country it was his thing .  This happened right after a liberal tried to decriminalize marijuana .  Then you said something about drug laws from the gold rush  and Great Depression times , to which I responded those were really more regulations and not really a war . The drug war really changed everything .
  Your right about one thing though , I don't have to be a dick about it .
Tell you what I'll be nice to you from now on if you answer me one simple question ,

Who started the drug war ?

The drug war is a misnomer, I know what I said because I was there when I said it, the drug war, which I include all prohibition in, has been majority supported by both democrats and republicans, and yes, started by democrats.

Quote:

During hearings on marijuana law in the 1930’s, claims were made about marijuana’s ability to cause men of color to become violent and solicit sex from white women. This imagery became the backdrop for the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 which effectively banned its use and sales.

The MTA of 1937 was introduced by a democrat and signed into law by a democrat, so there. But
I fully blame both parties,
If you wanna play the blame game, go right ahead, that's not my bag

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23084536 - 04/04/16 10:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

and yes, started by democrats.

In 1920 the Volstead act , or national prohibition act  was started by Andrew Volstead a republican .  It was enacted by a republican led senate . Allot of shooting over that one .

I don't blame both parties , well at least not entirely , there where allot of stupid racist morons back then who believed something like weed makes black men go rape white women . A rational person would go well why not all women , and what happens to black women when they smoke it. A racist cocksucker imedietly says I knew it!

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#23084701 - 04/05/16 12:24 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
Quote:

and yes, started by democrats.

In 1920 the Volstead act , or national prohibition act  was started by Andrew Volstead a republican .  It was enacted by a republican led senate . Allot of shooting over that one .

Lol, the Volstead act was for alcohol, which while a drug, isn't the drugs we are referring to is it? You're partisanship has tied your logic into a literal knot.

--------------------

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#23085196 - 04/05/16 07:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I said it, the drug war, which I include all prohibition in,

The majority of voters have supported the drug war over the years .

Offlinenuentoter
conduit
Male User Gallery

#23085258 - 04/05/16 08:11 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

visitors said:
just because some small victories and freedoms exist, doesn't mean it's not a totalitaian world.

of course there's a war on drugs, they're illegal aren't they.

its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, keep that in mind at all times...

democrats originally started this war as a way to oppress the minorities, blacks specifically, and like most govt programs, once instituted, almost impossible to roll back

You realize the war on drugs was started by Nixon, a republican right? And Carter(d) pushed for decriminalization of marijuana.

These are very very basic facts.

--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: There is no war on drugs [Re: nuentoter]
    #23086997 - 04/05/16 05:20 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nuentoter said:
Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

visitors said:
just because some small victories and freedoms exist, doesn't mean it's not a totalitaian world.

its not a war on drugs, its a war on personal freedom, keep that in mind at all times...

democrats originally started this war as a way to oppress the minorities, blacks specifically, and like most govt programs, once instituted, almost impossible to roll back

You realize the war on drugs was started by Nixon, a republican right? And Carter(d) pushed for decriminalization of marijuana.

These are very very basic facts.

Wow, so there was no laws against drugs before Nixon? Is that your position?

--------------------

Offlinenuentoter
conduit
Male User Gallery

#23087720 - 04/05/16 07:59 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Not what I said, Nixon literally coined the term. He pushed for mandatory minimum sentences for drug offenders. Weed laws started in the 20's if I remember right.

--------------------

The geometry of us is no chance. We are antennae, we are tuning forks, we are receiver and transmitters of all energy. We are more than we know.  - @entheolove

"I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for"  - Georgia O'Keefe

I think the word is vagina

Offlineewaz amiri
Stranger
Re: There is no war on drugs [Re: Titus_Pullo]
    #23782105 - 10/29/16 08:56 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

everyone should be allowed to have a weed plant only for them...

Offlinemeltdowner
Total Noob
Male

Loc: New York City
    #25175798 - 04/30/18 03:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

visitors said:

Democrats and Republicans.  Two ends of the same snake.

--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds