Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip [Re: Colakid09]
    #25168183 - 04/27/18 12:22 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Colakid09 said:
Yeah if anything I definitely learned that lesson the hard way. And im pretty sure they ended up being in the bottom of my backpack somewhere ☠️

Thank almignty god.

You guys probably would have been ok if you stayed in the woods.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInflaton
Dr. Stranger

Loc: Limbo
Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip [Re: Colakid09]
    #25168497 - 04/27/18 06:43 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Colakid09 said:
We waited a good 10 minutes before 4 or 5 different police suvs pulled up on my street and an officer started walking up my driveway with his gun drawn

OMG the level of paranoia of the police in the US is just mindblowing. You guys know that drawing a gun when attending an emergency call is just not something the police do in other civilized countries? I have lived 33 years in several european countries, frequented pretty bad neighborhoods, I have seen many fights, and not even once I have seen a cop drawing a gun. I have lived in Japan also and there is no telling how respectful and polite is the police there, they don't even carry guns. I saw them once reduce a huge psychotic black guy that was shouting and became violent in a train station and they didn't hurt him in the very least, their operation was amazing, 6 police guys literally rolled him up in some sort of carpet and took him away. The police guys didn't even say a word to him or to each other, they obviously knew what they were doing. I live in the US now and the gun culture and leeway with police violence is one of the things I really hate about this country, it is so retarded.

--------------------
Materialistic, individualistic, truth seeker, risk taker.

Edited by Inflaton (04/27/18 07:02 AM)

OfflineAtomHeart
MK Ultra Operative
Male

Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip [Re: Inflaton]
    #25169040 - 04/27/18 11:46 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You broke rule NUMBER ONE when using mushrooms.  *Sigh*

*Rule #1 - do not call the cops on yourself.

--------------------
You once ripped a man's jaw off...I seent it!

Offlinedarkstar32526
Stranger

Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip (moved) [Re: AtomHeart]
    #25169134 - 04/27/18 12:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Wow. You called the cops? That was pretty bold. Good thing you ate all the shrooms first! I have to agree with others on here, that was a total dick move to trip whenever the dude asked for a trip-sitter. You tripping balls defeated the whole purpose of trip-sitting and screwed his trip up royally.

Obviously we can go on and on about how ignorant your decisions were but in the end you need to learn from this and move on. Try to forget about doing psychedelics for the foreseeable future. Obviously you underestimate them and how they effect you. If you do end up doing psychedelics again, try acid. It's (in SWIM's experience) more controllable and less make-you-freak-out-and-call-the-cops than mushrooms.

Though, can't say I've ever freaked out and called the cops on shrooms.  :shrug:

OfflineColakid09
Stranger
Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip (moved) [Re: darkstar32526]
    #25169883 - 04/27/18 05:49 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

My plan wasnt to be tripping balls we just ended up getting some very potent shrooms. Ive taken 4 grams several times before and not had this kind of experience. Although i still agree i coudlve gone for a lighter dose.

And so i should learn from this and move on but shouldnt take any psychedelics? Ill definitely be going easier and working my way up but stopping just isnt part of my agenda. As for acid, ill pass on that. I think the debate on which is harder to “control” between acid and mushrooms is pretty controversial but for me personally most of my shroom experiences go much smoother than any time ive taken acid. Acid just makes me feel too icky. Obviously this trip was an exception though.

OfflineNOUS333
Stranger Than You
I'm a teapot

Re: 4 gram bad (challenging?) mushy trip (moved) [Re: Colakid09]
    #25170153 - 04/27/18 08:03 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Acid easier to control?

God damn.

This thread is full of horrible examples and great examples of what not to do.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag