Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

I just want someone to talk to
    #25168767 - 04/27/18 09:23 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I have not slept in two days from transient panic attacks and anxiety. I have reached my limit for bs i can handle honestly. I called a crisis hotline the otherday, it was more for sexual assault  victims but i am. I stubbed my toe again after kicking the elevator after i got a parking ticket bc i didnt think at all and i paid the wrong meter. Parking enforcement wont take it back even tho they can confirm i paid another meter. I got a ticket last week or before for pausing at a stop sign trying to find a customer over the phone. I think my toe will need some surgery or something more than likely, it sucks bc it was just getting a little better too with stretching exercises. Now i cant walk on it.

I dunno i am gonna take a lot of ibuprofen and try to sleep at some point but i just cant deal with any more stress, my mind js fried

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepekin420
Male User Gallery

Loc: united States Flag
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: 404]
    #25168795 - 04/27/18 09:36 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

hope life gets better. I'm just taking a break at work.
when I'm all stressed and my mind won't stop. someone turned me on to this .I thought it was corny at first but I put some headphons on and gave it a shot and IL b dames if it didn't work. give it a try got nothing to lose for giving it a listen.

--------------------

Offlinepekin420
Male User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: pekin420]
    #25168801 - 04/27/18 09:38 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

theis a bunch of differ ones this guy does on YouTube for anxiety depression for lucid dreaming a whole bunch of them look him up

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #25168959 - 04/27/18 11:03 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Life is fucking shit sometimes.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25168986 - 04/27/18 11:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

That's a decent guided, his voice is calm and it does kinda work. I used to listen to the alan watts guideds, i think some of his stuff is featured on a song by Ott somewhere.

Oh yeah man this pain is searing. I can't put weight on it. 

So far this year, i have had to baker act a friend, call the police on my first landlord, live homeless again, broke my hand and i've had four accidents this month. I am just not all here anymore. I feel like the stress has done something to my mind and now i just can't pay attention or function properly

Also i am still waiting on the paternity test to get ordered and it is killing me. The girl is breastfeeding and using weed which is a nono. Thc stores in fat cells and makes its way into lactation bc fat in milk. It is also far more psychoactive when taken orally, ao i have a feeling the child is being affected. I hope dcf ordered a test on the baby, as i had to call them again about it. She knows it was me, she's also changed her name on instagram twice now haha. I am storing evidence of her neglegence and her defamation of me for court.

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#25168996 - 04/27/18 11:22 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

should i just stay home? Its hard to walk and im pretty exhausted and my job consists of being alert at the wheeel. I want to not lose 100+$ this week though

Edited by 404 (04/27/18 11:36 AM)

Offlinepekin420
Male User Gallery

#25169045 - 04/27/18 11:51 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

always go to work. always!

--------------------

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: pekin420]
    #25181216 - 05/03/18 05:56 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I don't want to go to work today.
I don't want to deliver food to people that are just going to be shitty to me.
I don't want to drive on the worst highway in america.
I don't want to sit in traffic all day.
I don't want to hear someone honking behind me because they are impatient.
I don't want to deal with shitty restautants that can't put together their orders correctly.
I don't want to wait 20 extra minutes for the order after having driven 12 and then end up with no tip and a fucking 3.50 fare.

I don't want to continuously be hopeless anymore
I don't want to take two steps forward to take three back anymore
I don't want to feel alone anymore
I don't want to feel worthless anymore
I don't want to deal with the constant insufferable anxiety anymore
I don't want to deal with the panic attacks anymore
I don't want to deal with the ideations anymore, but i also just don't want to be here anymore.

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: 404] * 1
    #25181264 - 05/03/18 06:41 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You need to keep your job.  It's important.  As someone who has been out of work for over a year before, trust me, its far far far far more depressing and terrible.

Make some changes in your life to make things better.  Start by seeing a doctor.

No one can fix you except you.  No one can change the way you see things except you.  No one can change your situation except you.  You need to want the things you claim to want enough to go get them.  Don't want panic attacks?  Take some stress out of your life.  See a doctor.  Get on meds.  Talk to a therapist. 

Feeling worthless?  Give yourself some value and worth.  You're value is up to you.  It's what you want it to be.  If you choose worthless you will feel worthless. 

Its all about choices and perspective.  Please see a doctor or call a counseling line.  There is help out there the second you choose to want it and seek it.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: mndfreeze]
    #25181297 - 05/03/18 06:54 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Im an independent contractor. I need a new job. I needed support from my family but they are just not there. Yeah, i definitely need thrapy. But if it's not free, i can't afford it. I stopped taking meds a long time ago, they didn't really fix my problems. I am uninsured anyway so that is going to be an issue if i go to the place the crisis/SA hotline sent me to anyway

OfflineMagenta
I care!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The land of plenty Flag
    #25181318 - 05/03/18 07:15 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Hey 404 have you considered hunting? (I am not being sarcastic). On your days off maybe consider practicing. It'll give you confidence in your ability to look after your family if you were to ever quit your job. Nothing wrong with that.
Your job sounds like shit. You should be applying for new ones if you aren't already.
If you're not happy, what's the point of living? It is possible to work and be happy, but capitalism is a system built on slavery. Some organizations continue to operate like nothing has changed. You need to find one that has kept up with being humane.

Good luck brother!

--------------------

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Magenta]
    #25181340 - 05/03/18 07:39 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I had not. That would be interesting, but would also require a rifle, which i don't have. Either that or a bow

OfflineMagenta
I care!!
Male User Gallery

#25181353 - 05/03/18 07:52 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Not necessarily. The objective is to feed the family. Knives are very accessible and legal. Learn to set up traps. Do some research. Youtube is an amazing resource. I've saved heaps of dollars by following basic repair and maintenance tutorials from there.
With the confidence to feed your family under your own terms you won't be reliant upon the shit hole that currently pays you. That feeling of relief upon your mind alone will make you happier. Rabbits breed easy and they taste great. Life's good mate, you just need to realise it.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Magenta] * 2
    #25181769 - 05/03/18 12:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Boy! You are a real piece of work Mr Magento!

Suggesting guns and knives to a person in a dark place and possibly having thoughts of self harm? :nono:

Sometimes I imagine you sitting and laughing until tears roll down your face when you post these charades!

You realize we are real people on the other side of that screen with real feelings?

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: mycosis]
    #25181963 - 05/03/18 02:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Geez....ya think!

Mindfreeze had the best suggestions. One last suggestion might be prayer....Ask simply for the power and the strength to carry out God's will....whatever God may be. If it freaks you out, just say it in your head but try to mean it and don't think about the God is or isn't crap. I mean, what have you got to lose....takes about 15 seconds of your day.

Another prayer that helped me a lot when I got sober from alcohol was the Serenity Prayer....

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things that I can.
And, the wisdom to know the difference.

It is not an alcoholic prayer, it can be used by anyone at any time....I would say that one 20 times a day sometimes when things got really fucked up and it absolutely helped.

These are just a suggestion, friend, I feel for you....had lots of bad feelings in my day.:sunny::peace:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

OfflineMagenta
I care!!
Male User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: mycosis] * 1
    #25182188 - 05/03/18 03:50 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

mycosis said:
Sometimes I imagine you sitting and laughing until tears roll down your face when you post these charades!

Sometimes you imagine correctly, but not this time.
Seems to me thay most of 404's problems stem from society. I was offering a suggestion to help him relinquish himself from the society's ropes which are binding him in such a negative mind set.

--------------------

Invisiblemycosis
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSA Flag
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Magenta]
    #25182216 - 05/03/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'm a little confused about whether or not you are trolling me right now but I actually agree with you.

I believe most of modern man's problems stem from stifling his primal desire to run naked through the woods with a knife hunting prey.

Instead we sit in traffic delivering food to people who are also stifling their desires.

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: mycosis]
    #25182247 - 05/03/18 04:25 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I pray a lot, but i dont think it helps. And i also don't think that any of us are free from 'god's will' as we have choices but do not have freedom of choice. This is something i can't be swayed on either as i feel things are just a mathematical equation and you would make the same decisions you have made over and over given the same inputs. Things happen as they do as a culmination of everything else going on around you.

Edited by 404 (05/03/18 04:33 PM)

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: 404] * 3
    #25182477 - 05/03/18 06:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't get too down about it. In the end it's all meaningless. We're just apes, one species of ape, running around a single planet. You're just an animal, not that much smarter than a gorilla, and when die your body is just going to break down into soil. Your brain is an organic computer that is malfunctioning and your chemistry is off, and your mind is nothing but the software that runs on your brain, and you feel bad because your system is fucked up, for whatever the reasons. The best course of action from here is to get as biologically sound as possible, and feed yourself the right foods to put you at optimal health, exercise,etc. Come to terms with your insignificance in the universe, free yourself from trappings, and remain cognizant that you are nothing but a literal ape, and not even one of the fraction of a percent of particularly clever ones who can do things like design computer processors or something. You shouldn't expect some fantastical life of bliss and magic, and there is no reason to. Nature is kinda harsh, and wacky, just make the best of it.

Your species works in tribes to function together as societies, the smart ones thought up tools for us stupider ones to use to make life for our species easier and more efficient as a whole. And yeah, we're stupid creatures and are destroying our own world for a small percentage of our species' immediate satisfaction, but you use tools and get up in the morning and put shoes on and such, and for a fucking ape that is relatively impressive. Keep things in perspective, bud. Your expectations are too high. Put in your share of work hours so we can keep our primitive, rickety system going, and you're golden. If it's tough where you're at, go somewhere else. Workout and try to eat healthy and hydrated to keep yourself running well, just on a machine level, try to fuck some other humans if possible and do it yourself if not, savor delicious bites of food, and so forth. It's all you will have as a human. There's hardcoded limitations in your existence, so don't get too spun up about some fantasy shit. It's really quite fantastical and improbable enough that you are alive and typing your words on your computer. If this all sounds dark and nihilistic, then you're looking at it wrong. It's just nature, and science. Shun your gods and come back to nature. We have stacks of delicious meat and fruit and make toys to use the earth as an amusement ride like mountain bikes and surfboards and shit. If you're expecting more than that, you're kinda being a little prima donna and you need to get over yourself.

I think I'm gonna go buy a ribeye and come home and grill it. I might make some salad with diced cucumber, green pepper, onion, tomato, thyme, sage, olive oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper. BOOOOOOOM

Edited by John Nada (05/05/18 12:54 AM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: John Nada]
    #25182502 - 05/03/18 06:40 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

That's a fucking epic post Nada. I really like that.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleJohn NadaDiscord
Toujours Frais
 User Gallery
Loc: Hotwings; race car
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25182593 - 05/03/18 07:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

DISCLAIMER: It might all potentially be terrible stuff to say to a depressed and suicidal person, and I'm batshit insane myself and in no position to give anyone psychological advice.

:highfive:

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #25182604 - 05/03/18 07:12 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Me too.

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

#25182662 - 05/03/18 07:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Me three. I have no idea what I'm doing quite honestly. Stumbling around trying to do the best I can and screwing up royally and regularly. If I had the secret or the answer I'd share it with anyone that wanted to hear it but hey, it's not like any of us know what it is anyway.

Honest, best guesses are both damn beautiful and damn valuable though IMO.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlineundersativaskies
blue ridgerepresent
Male User Gallery

Loc: cville
Re: I just want someone to talk to [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #25182920 - 05/03/18 09:44 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

My moms closest friends mother was shopping in my store one day. She was asking how I was doing and told her I was figuring it all out and doing well. She grabbed my arm and firmly told me she was 72 and still hadn’t figured it all out and you never do.

For the longest time I thought I was gonna reach this level of perpetual happiness. I strived for it in-my early twenties. What I have figured out at this point is you gotta stay in motion and sitting idol is trouble. When I’m bored I get depressed and do dumb shit. Finding something you’re passionate about helps too. Also sunshine and pussy

--------------------
The wolves howl, the sheep dwell, and the fool casts his whom.

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25182984 - 05/03/18 10:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

404 said:
Im an independent contractor. I need a new job. I needed support from my family but they are just not there. Yeah, i definitely need thrapy. But if it's not free, i can't afford it. I stopped taking meds a long time ago, they didn't really fix my problems. I am uninsured anyway so that is going to be an issue if i go to the place the crisis/SA hotline sent me to anyway

There are resources available if you want them.  They might not  be ideal with free appointments whenever you want, but a social worker can and will help you find counseling that is free or affordable.  Again however, its only going to be there if you WANT it and choose to accept that you really want help and go get it. 

Are you sure your meds weren't helping you?  A lot of people think that but they don't see it from the outside from anothers viewpoint.  I've had a lot of friends who were on anti depressants and anti-psychotics and they ALL thought the meds didn't help, but from my viewpoint they generally helped a lot more than not at all.  They just didn't thin so because they were so used to how they felt without them that they associated that with 'normal'.    I'm not a super big fan of the over prescription of drugs for mental health but the data is there to back up that they work and can help if used correctly and with the appropriate support. 

Choose to make things better man.  Call a social worker.  Start working out.  Redo your resume and start looking for a new job.  Try to find a stable non-contractor one.  I contracted for about 10 years of my career and it was super stressful, and I did it will managing a heroin addiction that should have killed me.  One of the best decisions I ever made was to decide that stability was more important than anything else.  Took a job that was a step down from where I was in my career, making less money, but no on-call work, no contract to contract stresses with months in between jobs.  Got into a methadone clinic.  Never relapsed.  Show up to work, and even enjoy it even though I've sort of burned out on what I do. 

Depression is a brutal beast to deal with.  In the end though everything in your life comes down to your choices, including choosing to seek help.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#25183091 - 05/04/18 12:45 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I still had thoughts even though i was on the meds, i still had other odd thoughts while on another type of meds, ya no i'm cool with not going back to meds that only acted as a bandaid or not at all. I want access to therapy, not some fuckwit with a misdiagnosis, 15 minute appointments and a script. I work out regularly, I've called social workers ive asked and ive looked for new jobs and its not changed.

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

Re: I just want someone to talk to *DELETED* [Re: 404]
    #25183116 - 05/04/18 01:25 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by 404

Reason for deletion: I don't want this out here

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#25183839 - 05/04/18 11:05 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I dunno why i put that out there, i'm confused right now. I should be dumping them from my mind, they sexually assaulted me in march of last year. I was really big on condoms at the time, and i didnt have one one day. She said "you don't have a condom? That's fine, i dont care. Come on" i told her ok but we have to agree for me to pull out, and she agreed to. So then she was on top of me and it came time, and i said ok im gonna come and tried to get her up off of me and she forcibly held me down to the bed and made me come inside her.

The kid thing really complicates this situation, otherwise i would have been over this a long time ago. It's really difficult to express what it feels like to likely have a child with someone and them act the way this person has. Even with with everything ive said, i filled out a police report finally. I'm really conflicted with all of this and feel so many different things.

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25184890 - 05/04/18 09:02 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I get it, I do, but from my perspective with your posts here asking for help it seems you need them more then you might think or believe, at least right now.  At the very least you should contact some social workers / help lines to help you with your immediate depression and suicidal thoughts issues, even if its only a temporary band aid.  The road to getting better is nothing but a bunch of band-aids stuck together end to end and covering each other up until the wounds are healed. 

Since you deleted your post I'm not sure the details of what you're talking about, but kids definitely do complicate things, but it doesn't have to be unmanageable.  Regardless of how it went down, sexual abuse of any kind is not OK and you will need to deal with it head on and come to terms with it and your situation.  Filing a police report is the right path to go down, if anything just to protect yourself. 

Getting past damage and people is hard.  The more they hurt you, the harder it is to get them out of your head.  The best thing you can do for yourself is stay busy, whether its with work, or a new hobby, a video game, bullshitting with friends, it doesn't really matter.  I'm still struggling to get past the hurt and pain from my recent break up and it was a few months ago and cut far deeper then I realized or expected, and I get reminded almost daily it seems.  There is no magic fix, especially if the pain is deep.  It just takes time and you need to confront it and deal with it. 

I got divorced a long time ago, a few years into my marriage after having 2 kids, so I do have some experience dealing with kid situations and ex's if you have specifics  you want to talk about or have questions.  You can pm me if you don't want to talk about any of it publicly, or you can always post a new thread anonymously.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Invisible404
error
 User Gallery

#25184920 - 05/04/18 09:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I am sorry you went through marriage with kids and then divorce. i can only imagine what i might feel existentially in that situation, pure pain that everything was falling apart. i feel i got close to that with this situation.

the only things that seem to help are talking to people, i imagine through oxytocin as it is released in talk as well. my anxiety has died down from this morning, so there is that. it will likely increase tomorrow morning.

i feel like everyone should have access to various forms of therapy at no cost. shit like this wouldn't go down, and people could better manage their attachment injuries and insecurities and personality dysfunctions.

getting past people really is hard. i was on the right track until the pregnancy came up.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#25185016 - 05/04/18 10:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You know I think that one sentence explains alot that I was missing before in our brief interactions on this forum. It can be utterly defeating to claw your way up that mountain after so much time and effort only to have something (or someone) drag you back down. Horrible doesn't begin to describe it.

But you made your way up that far before and had the momentum to go further. While it may feel like a wasted effort it is not. Making it that far not only helps you learn how to do it but it also proves to you that you can. Your circumstances are shitty but you can pull yourself up again. All it really takes is time, determination, and persistance. And we all have time, as much time as there is.

Don't give up, keep going. Talking helps so keep talking. Keep using what you can, that's what its there for. Therapy may be hard to come by but we live in the age of communication, there are numerous forums and online resources and real world support groups designed specifically to help in situations like yours.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #25185021 - 05/04/18 10:41 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

It happened a long time ago and I deflected a lot of it through drugs, new relationships and friends and it took me years to realize the actual damage I had gone though, done to myself and was continuing to do by not addressing my issues.  I get along fine with my ex wife now and the kids are great, but I definitely would have handled things differently if I knew then what I know now and if I had the courage to face my shit and ask for help instead of deflecting it into substances and bad choices.  Of course hindsight is always 20/20, and taking your own advice is always the hardest thing to do. haha!

Glad your feeling a bit better.  We are always here to help and talk through shit with you if you need, but you also have to remember that no one here is a professional with this kind of stuff so when people feel there is a real issue beyond our help, with real risk, we are going to ask you to call hotlines and stuff and you need to follow through with that.  We've lost a lot of members here, many of which were personal real life friends of mine, and it has had a big impact on those around here and how things get handled.  I fully agree with you that we need better, more available support services for the population but that's beyond what I can personally help with lolol.  We try to help however we can but you have got to want to help yourself if you ever want to actually solve the issues.  If things get suicidal or to the point where you just can't deal any more, always call the hotlines.  We don't need to add another long time member, or any member,  to that shitty RIP thread in the vets forum.

--------------------

quote]Urb said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale