Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: Shroomdoomie]
    #25110318 - 04/03/18 07:23 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This thread basically already is a grow log. Just change the title

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: Shroomdoomie]
    #25110320 - 04/03/18 07:25 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomdoomie said:

pix upload

And there growing fast asf, hopefully by tommorow or the day after I'm pinning like crazy..

Might start a grow log at this point instead of spamming this one thread lol.

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
This thread basically already is a grow log. Just change the title

Haha you were fast, saw my surface pins man? What ya think?! :eek:

--------------------
My first fail / successful grow - 120 grams dried - ShroomDoomie's grow log, Huautlas Mexican strain 1st grow

36fuckin5 -''If nothing else, throw it in a hole outside and cover it with some shit.''

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
    #25110338 - 04/03/18 07:41 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I think they're going to turn into mushrooms

OfflineShrooms4life
TrippyShaman
Male

Loc: Under the Viel Flag
Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: bodhisatta]
    #25110346 - 04/03/18 07:50 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid:

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: Shrooms4life]
    #25110487 - 04/03/18 09:11 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Lol First time grow ya a****ole let me be excited, just kidding you've been a great help. :thumbup:

--------------------
My first fail / successful grow - 120 grams dried - ShroomDoomie's grow log, Huautlas Mexican strain 1st grow

36fuckin5 -''If nothing else, throw it in a hole outside and cover it with some shit.''

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

#25113249 - 04/04/18 09:43 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Update so theres no contam or trich as far as I'm seeing, all my bottom and side pins are getting big and keep coming to the top, on the edge of my sub surface is pinning and growing as well, but on my actual sub surface there is barely any pinning, just a bit.

I'm going to try doing the wax paper micro climate to see if this will give the top sub surface the humidity etc it needs to induce a good set of pinning and stuffs.

--------------------

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: Shroomdoomie] * 1
    #25113767 - 04/04/18 01:39 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

These are the pins, theres a ton more this is just a spot. But like I said only on the sides and bottoms, The picture ive posted above is really the only pins on the surface so far..

--------------------

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: Shroomdoomie] * 1
    #25161382 - 04/24/18 12:20 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

After no posting in so long besides my trip report. What happened was I harvested all the side pins/side fruits and bottom pins got about 60 grams once dried.

Let me note like a total AMATEUR I dropped my whole substarte and it split in crumbly pieces, I somehow put it all back together in the tub and instead I put another smaller tub in the middle to increase the conditions that the side pins had like to manipulate it more to the middle and on the top later.

And it actually had a second flush, it would've been a sucessfull canopy I think if I didn't had fucked up and cracked open my substarte for like that 500th time.

Here are pictures.

- First flush

delete aol account mail

For all the FUCK UPS I did, I'm actually impressed at what I was able to get out of it, won't be growing for a while until I'm out of this tin can of a studio so I can have proper FAE and weather conditions for my next grow, See ya'll next time in a couple months. :smile: (P.S they were very potent, the first flush at least not sure about this one. ) P.S 2nd and last flush was 60 grams dried.

--------------------

Edited by Shroomdoomie (04/24/18 01:50 AM)

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

#25166049 - 04/26/18 03:48 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The second flush of shrooms look safe to eat right? Just curious anyone has anything to say about these shrooms lookin a little pale lol.

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #25166264 - 04/26/18 06:53 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

They look healthy to me. Likely genetics

And as u might know u picked them about a day late as shown by the spore dusting on the caps.

Other than that, nice work.

OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

Re: No not Side pins, No not bottom pins, Yes the first surface pins are here ladies and gents! [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25166808 - 04/26/18 01:09 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you, good to know. And thanks for my first grow I'm so glad I made all the mistakes I did and messed up all the times that I did I was still luckily enough to in total get 60 grams from each flush, (Only two flushes) And I literally crumbled and broke my sub like twice, horrible. Still amazed that these little suckers gave me something. Next grow I will be ready to go Canopy mode.. :smile: Couldn't have done it without Shroomery, or as me and my wife call it when we are tripping ''Shroom Ville, or ''The Shroom Ville people'' HAHA. Love ya'll!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies