Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends
    #25166486 - 04/26/18 10:16 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What in the hell... It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this; did Alex Jone's just become president? He says numerous lies, most notable to me "We give barrels full of cash to Iran, Billions." What?!

He also admits that Cohen was working for him on the stormy case, which he previously denied he was involved with, and that he stayed overnight in Moscow. He also says something like, "Comey leaked the memos to his professor friend. He now said the professor has a security clearance, but he is lying because he didn't say that before, before he said he was his friend" as though somehow the two are mutually exclusive, you can either be friends with someone or hold a security clearance but not both?

This sounds more like the belligerent ranting of an ill informed direct tv contractor on meth calling into a far right talk radio program than the president of the united states of america.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000]
    #25166595 - 04/26/18 11:21 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
What in the hell... It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this; did Alex Jone's just become president? He says numerous lies, most notable to me "We give barrels full of cash to Iran, Billions." What?!

He also admits that Cohen was working for him on the stormy case, which he previously denied he was involved with, and that he stayed overnight in Moscow. He also says something like, "Comey leaked the memos to his professor friend. He now said the professor has a security clearance, but he is lying because he didn't say that before, before he said he was his friend" as though somehow the two are mutually exclusive, you can either be friends with someone or hold a security clearance but not both?

This sounds more like the belligerent ranting of an ill informed direct tv contractor on meth calling into a far right talk radio program than the president of the united states of america.

My recommendation, readjust your expectations and judgments of what is and isn't presidential behavior.

You'll be much happier and save yourself a lot of stress in the next 6 years. :lol:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 6
    #25166601 - 04/26/18 11:23 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If your kid smears shit on the walls do you readjust your expectation of cleanliness instead of teaching the child not to play with feces?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25166699 - 04/26/18 12:03 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
If your kid smears shit on the walls do you readjust your expectation of cleanliness instead of teaching the child not to play with feces?

Trump's too old to be taught anything different, he's making new rules as he goes along.

The media doesn't even bother addressing most of his lies anymore, it's just normal business in the world of Trump.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman]
    #25166732 - 04/26/18 12:18 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I get that, I do not expect to teach Trump, but we shouldn't just shrug it off either. A child may be too young to understand not to play with their feces but you still clean it off the wall, tell them it is bad, and try to mitigate it from happening again.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 2
    #25166750 - 04/26/18 12:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Trump's too old to be taught anything different, he's making new rules as he goes along.

The media doesn't even bother addressing most of his lies anymore, it's just normal business in the world of Trump.

Yes which isn't good. If this is the norm for him, that is indeed a bad way for a president to conduct himself. We shouldn't give him a pass on lies and brush it off as him being old so he can't change.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25166753 - 04/26/18 12:26 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I get that, I do not expect to teach Trump, but we shouldn't just shrug it off either. A child may be too young to understand not to play with their feces but you still clean it off the wall, tell them it is bad, and try to mitigate it from happening again.

That's basically my thoughts on it too

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25166829 - 04/26/18 01:19 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Yes which isn't good. If this is the norm for him, that is indeed a bad way for a president to conduct himself. We shouldn't give him a pass on lies and brush it off as him being old so he can't change.

It's what the majority of people wanted and still want today. Trump is a master marketer, he finds out what the public wants and then he delivers.

He really doesn't concern himself with the people that find him un-presidential.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25166844 - 04/26/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The majority of voters did not even vote for him so no, like many things you claim that is patently false. Of everyone in the country only 19% even voted for him. Voting for him also does not mean they support his behavior, many have vocally said they do not, those two things are not in any way equivalent.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25166880 - 04/26/18 01:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:thatsaten:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25166897 - 04/26/18 01:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
The majority of voters did not even vote for him so no, like many things you claim that is patently false. Of everyone in the country only 19% even voted for him. Voting for him also does not mean they support his behavior, many have vocally said they do not, those two things are not in any way equivalent.

US citizens can vote him out in 2020 if he's as horrible as you claim, until then you're just going to have to learn to deal with it. :shrug:

Something tells me you have another 6 years of this stuff, readjust your expectations and don't worry about it.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #25166911 - 04/26/18 02:02 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

In my experience, all presidents ramble on about things that are vaguely true or not true at all.

I don't see President Trump any differently than any other president.

I would challenge you to review all the commentary from Obama and prove that he NEVER lied or said the wrong thing.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (04/26/18 02:03 PM)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #25166923 - 04/26/18 02:07 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said: It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this...

Must be nice to have a doctor who doles out controlled substances like candy. :smirk:

:pills::insano: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25166992 - 04/26/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
In my experience, all presidents ramble on about things that are vaguely true or not true at all.

I would challenge you to review all the commentary from Obama and prove that he NEVER lied or said the wrong thing.

nobody asserted that obama never lied or "said the wrong thing".

what was asserted, and it's backed up by facts, is that trump has lied like no other.  over 2,000 verifiable lies in only the first year of his presidency.  that's just nuts, dude.

would you be friends with someone who lied straight to your face every day, more than five times a day, and was lying about stuff that you knew for a fact were blatant falsehoods?  or would you be friends with someone who just walked up, grabbed your wife/girlfriend's pussy and started kissing her?  that's beside the point of this thread/convo, but yeah, fuck that and fuck him.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: relic]
    #25166995 - 04/26/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What are the numbers on Obama?

Please reference the numbers on Trump.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25166998 - 04/26/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

US citizens can vote him out in 2020 if he's as horrible as you claim, until then you're just going to have to learn to deal with it. :shrug:

Something tells me you have another 6 years of this stuff, readjust your expectations and don't worry about it.

Is that what you did during the Obama administration? Didn't talk about it, didn't criticize him, just accepted it because "that's what people voted for?"

Quote:

XUL said:

You're the one making the claim, please provide one video clip where Obama blatantly lies. Some probably exist, but it doesn't seem to me that they would be easy to find. On the other hand you can literally just check Trump's twitter feed or press statements on any given day and find a slew of blatant lies.

Regardless of that you are equating Obama having not always told the truth with Trump lying constantly over easily verifiable things. Do you really think those are equivalent? This is like saying Robert beating his wife every night is not that unreasonable because John pushed a kid in the 4th grade.

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #25167005 - 04/26/18 02:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

He is a pathological liar. He can't help but lie every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. That's why his lawyers are having heart failure about him talking to Mueller. He'd incriminate himself in the first 30 seconds, the moron. What idiot goes on a TV interview and just confirms everything he's been denying for months? Lmao. He is so, so, bigly stupid.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25167022 - 04/26/18 02:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

what was asserted, and it's backed up by facts, is that trump has lied like no other.  over 2,000 verifiable lies in only the first year of his presidency.  that's just nuts, dude.

would you be friends with someone who lied straight to your face every day, more than five times a day, and was lying about stuff that you knew for a fact were blatant falsehoods?  or would you be friends with someone who just walked up, grabbed your wife/girlfriend's pussy and started kissing her?  that's beside the point of this thread/convo, but yeah, fuck that and fuck him.

Trump never sexually assaulted any women, he engaged in locker room talk like most straight males do, stop exaggerating.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: Mercurious] * 1
    #25167026 - 04/26/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mercurious said:
He is a pathological liar. He can't help but lie every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. That's why his lawyers are having heart failure about him talking to Mueller. He'd incriminate himself in the first 30 seconds, the moron. What idiot goes on a TV interview and just confirms everything he's been denying for months? Lmao. He is so, so, bigly stupid.

Every politician is a pathological liar, Trump just lies about stupid shit for some reason.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

#25167027 - 04/26/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:

in 365 days, he lied 2140 times.  it's now up to 2,436 in 406 days.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 1
    #25167042 - 04/26/18 02:57 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

Trump never sexually assaulted any women, he engaged in locker room talk like most straight males do

your reading comprehension went to shit when you got triggered just now.

cite where i said trump sexually assaulted any women.

Quote:

qman said:
stop exaggerating.

that's rich coming from Mr. "It's [lying trump] what the majority of people wanted and still want today"

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: relic] * 2
    #25167048 - 04/26/18 03:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You didn't say it, but I could cite where Trump said he sexually assaulted women if you want.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#25167049 - 04/26/18 03:00 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

It seems convenient that people are counting Trump's numbers for you.

At the same time, I would be willing to bet that Obama's lies are at similar numbers.

As for finding the lies myself, I don't think I have the time to track all that.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL]
    #25167051 - 04/26/18 03:01 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

At the same time, I would be willing to bet that Obama's lies are at similar numbers.

As for finding the lies myself, I don't think I have the time to track all that.

We're only asking you for one, not every lie Obama has told. If he lies multiple times a day like Trump how long could that possibly take you?

You have a choice here, find one lie from Obama or admit that they are not equivalent in this matter.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#25167061 - 04/26/18 03:05 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

This was a 2007 campaign claim by Obama, then a senator, that was wildly off the mark. In reality, there are five times more black men enrolled in colleges and universities than young black men in federal and state prisons — and two and half times the total number incarcerated (including local jails). Even if you expanded the age group to include African American males up to 30 or 35, the college attendees would still outnumber the prisoners.

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

This 2011 claim was not based on a dollar figure but on dubious math — that supposedly 95 percent of working families received some kind of tax cut under the Making Work Pay provision in Obama’s stimulus bill. John F. Kennedy actually wins the prize for biggest tax cut, at least in the last half-century. By the same measure, the income tax provisions of George W. Bush tax cuts were more than twice as large as Obama’s tax cut over the same three-year time span. (While a large portion of Bush’s tax cut went to the wealthy, it also benefited the working poor.)

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

During the 2012 campaign, Obama repeatedly reminded voters that he became president during a grim economic crisis. But he went too far when he claimed that only 10 percent of the federal deficit was due to his own policies. About half of the deficit stemmed from the recession and forecasting errors, but a large chunk (44 percent in 2011) were the result of Obama’s actions. At another point, Obama also falsely suggested that the Bush tax cuts led to the Great Recession.

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

This memorable promise by Obama backfired on him in 2013 when the Affordable Care Act went into effect and at least 2 million Americans started receiving cancellation notices. As we explained, part of the reason for so many cancellations is because of an unusually early (March 23, 2010) cutoff date for grandfathering plans — and because of tight regulations written by the administration. So the uproar could be pinned directly on the administration’s own actions.

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

President Obama offered an evocative image at a 2013 news conference when the sequester spending cuts struck the federal budget — janitors sweeping the empty halls of the Capitol, laboring for less pay. But it turned out that he was completely wrong. Janitorial staff did not face a pay cut — and Capitol Hill administrative officials even issued a statement saying the president’s remarks were “not true.” Then the White House tried to argue that janitors at least faced a loss of overtime. That was not correct either. The episode was emblematic of the administration’s overheated rhetoric during the sequester debate.

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

Obama did refer to an “act of terror” in the immediate aftermath of the 2012 Benghazi attacks, but in vague terms, wrapped in a patriotic fervor. He never affirmatively stated that the American ambassador died because of an “act of terror.” Then, over a period of two weeks, given three opportunities in interviews to affirmatively agree that the Benghazi attack was a terrorist attack, the president obfuscated or ducked the question. So this was a case of taking revisionist history too far for political reasons.

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

In 2014, Obama repeated a claim, crafted by the White House communications team, that he was not “specifically” referring to the Islamic State terror group when he dismissed the militants who had taken over Fallujah as a “JV squad.” But The Fact Checker obtained the previously unreleased transcript of the president’s interview with the New Yorker, and it’s clear that’s who the president was referencing.

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

Obama, a former senator, got quite a few things wrong in this 2014 claim. He spoke of legislation that would help the middle class, but he was counting cloture votes that mostly involved judicial and executive branch nominations. Moreover, he counted all the way back to 2007, meaning he even included votes in which he, as senator, voted against ending debate — the very thing he decried in his remarks. At best, he could claim the Republicans had blocked about 50 bills, meaning he was off by a factor of 10.

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

Long before Obama killed the Keystone pipeline project in 2015, he made a number of dubious claims about it, including that the pipeline would have no benefit for American producers at all. But the crude oil would have traveled to the Gulf Coast, where it would be refined into products such as motor gasoline and diesel fuel; the State Department said odds were low that all would be exported. Also, about 12 percent of the pipeline’s capacity had been set aside for crude from North Dakota and Montana.

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

Obama in 2016 misled the public about the number of people held accountable for the 2014 scandal over manipulated wait-time data at the Department of Veterans Affairs, which contributed to patient deaths. Congress responded by passing a law that sped up disciplinary actions for senior executive service employees. But when Obama made his statement in September, only one senior executive had been removed for a case involving wait time (though the actual firing was for an ethics violation).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/01/19/obamas-biggest-whoppers/?utm_term=.d2c9beaffc43

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (04/26/18 03:05 PM)

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

#25167135 - 04/26/18 03:41 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

it doesn't seem convenient, it IS convenient.  what the fuck are you getting at?  you think it's not true that he has lied more than any three other presidents put together?

Quote:

XUL said:

lolz.  if the stakes were at all significant, that would be an extremely dumb bet.

Quote:

XUL said:

follow the links, man.  it's all right there on the multiple fact checking websites out there.  obama said something that was half true/half false within the last month.

i would bet obama's lies are at similar numbers.  holy shit, dude.  get out of your right wing talk show bubble.  it's not doing you any favors, but i'm trying to with that little piece of advice.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #25167164 - 04/26/18 04:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
You didn't say it, but I could cite where Trump said he sexually assaulted women if you want.

Not to mention he has had multiple accusers in the past, most of which mysteriously went silent. Considering the threats against Stormy it makes you wonder how he silenced women before all that...

I'm willing to bet before this is all over we will see more come out, at least ones he hasn't paid off yet and had sign NDA's.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#25167171 - 04/26/18 04:08 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

Is

Trump never sexually assaulted any women, he engaged in locker room talk like most straight males do, stop exaggerating.

Maybe it's my generation or something but I don't remember a time anyone ever spoke about sexually assaulting women in the locker room. Do you guys actually talk like that in the States? Is forcibly grabbing someone by their genitals and bragging about it really locker room talk?

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: sh4d0ws] * 1
    #25167189 - 04/26/18 04:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I'd heard some people say some things like that, I don't know if it was in the locker room specifically. It's not common though and those people are generally viewed as assholes and looked down upon.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: sh4d0ws] * 2
    #25167205 - 04/26/18 04:23 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

only in frat houses, if you're talking about dudes over the age of 16.

seriously, nobody i know and especially nobody i associated with talked about women like that after the age of about 16-18 and most never did after they lost their virginity.

i grew up with three sisters and a southern momma that would pick me up by the scruff of my neck and pound my ass with a wooden paddle that my dad made for her out of 3/4" thick plywood.  he drilled 3/8" holes in it so that there would be less air resistance and she could swing it harder...that damn thing whistled when she swung it really hard due to the air being forced through those holes.  point being, i was taught to respect women, to protect women, and how to properly socialize with women rather than being taught how to be a fucking loser degenerate.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#25167212 - 04/26/18 04:26 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Well, you asked for one lie from Obama. I provided 10.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: relic] * 1
    #25167242 - 04/26/18 04:40 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

seriously, nobody i know and especially nobody i associated with talked about women like that after the age of about 16-18 and most never did after they lost their virginity.

i grew up with three sisters and a southern momma that would pick me up by the scruff of my neck and pound my ass with a wooden paddle that my dad made for her out of 3/4" thick plywood.  he drilled 3/8" holes in it so that there would be less air resistance and she could swing it harder...that damn thing whistled when she swung it really hard due to the air being forced through those holes.  point being, i was taught to respect women, to protect women, and how to properly socialize with women rather than being taught how to be a fucking loser degenerate.

True, it's worth pointing out that I was referencing high school which is why my memory is vague. I have not heard similar things from "peers" since. I'm not sure if trump is actually as mature as your average high schooler though.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 2
    #25167288 - 04/26/18 05:05 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Well, you asked for one lie from Obama. I provided 10.

Fine, I was willing to let you have that, but if you want to push it I'll play.

Quote:

“More young black men languish in prison than attend colleges and universities across America”

This used to be true but it no longer is. At the very least it's not an intentional lie but a common misconception, it's certainly not a blatant lie.

Quote:

“We signed into law the biggest middle-class tax cut in history”

Okay so it's the second biggest middle-class tax cut in history. So it's not true, that doesn't make it a lie, a lie implies willful ignorance at the very least, more generally though intent.

Quote:

“90 percent of the budget deficit is due to George W. Bush’s policies”

During the 2012 campaign, Obama repeatedly reminded voters that he became president during a grim economic crisis. But he went too far when he claimed that only 10 percent of the federal deficit was due to his own policies. About half of the deficit stemmed from the recession and forecasting errors, but a large chunk (44 percent in 2011) were the result of Obama’s actions. At another point, Obama also falsely suggested that the Bush tax cuts led to the Great Recession.

The recession was caused by bush, period, no one disputes that, it doesn't matter if the recession didn't actually occur until Obama's first year, they occurred because of Bush. Likewise Obamas policies were a response to bring us out of the recession. The fact is that this is too complicated to even calculate so at worst it is untrue as a matter of opinion, at best it is simply true.

Quote:

“If you like your health-care plan, you can keep it”

This was said before the plan was finalized. It may have been untrue when he said it, I do not know, but this article doesn't even prove that. it really doesn't matter if he says one thing and later it changes, that is not a lie. If I say it's nice and sunny and then three hours later it rains I didn't lie.

Quote:

“The Capitol Hill janitors just got a pay cut”

I have no idea if this is a lie or not, but I'll give it to you because who cares?

Quote:

“The day after Benghazi happened, I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism”

Obama did refer to an “act of terror” in the immediate aftermath of the 2012 Benghazi attacks, but in vague terms...

Okay, so... not a lie then? Alright. :shrug:

Quote:

“I didn’t call the Islamic State a ‘JV’ team”

In 2014, Obama repeated a claim, crafted by the White House communications team, that he was not “specifically” referring to the Islamic State terror group when he dismissed the militants who had taken over Fallujah as a “JV squad.” But The Fact Checker obtained the previously unreleased transcript of the president’s interview with the New Yorker, and it’s clear that’s who the president was referencing.

Alright, so then why not provide us with the transcript to prove what you're saying? Regardless though I'll go back to "who cares?" and give you that this is a lie because who the fuck cares.

Quote:

“Republicans have filibustered 500 pieces of legislation”

Obama, a former senator, got quite a few things wrong in this 2014 claim. He spoke of legislation that would help the middle class, but he was counting cloture votes that mostly involved judicial and executive branch nominations. Moreover, he counted all the way back to 2007, meaning he even included votes in which he, as senator, voted against ending debate...

Okay, so again, not a lie.

Quote:

“The Keystone pipeline is for oil that bypasses the United States”

Long before Obama killed the Keystone pipeline project in 2015, he made a number of dubious claims about it, including that the pipeline would have no benefit for American producers at all. But the crude oil would have traveled to the Gulf Coast, where it would be refined into products such as motor gasoline and diesel fuel; the State Department said odds were low that all would be exported. Also, about 12 percent of the pipeline’s capacity had been set aside for crude from North Dakota and Montana.

This seems like a clear untruth, but there is nothing presenting it as a lie. I'll give it to you anyway though, let's just assume Obama maliciously lied here, we're so many points ahead it doesn't even matter.

Quote:

“We have fired a whole bunch of people who are in charge of these [VA] facilities”

Same deal, this is not true, but I don't see any evidence that it's a lie. Again though this one is borderline so I'll err on the side of caution and give it to you, lets say Obama had a raging manic episode and went on a lying spree about the VA.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25167310 - 04/26/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:raisemyglass:

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#25167362 - 04/26/18 05:41 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You sound like an Obama apologist.

Most of your rebuttals are full of if, ands, and buts.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
    #25167391 - 04/26/18 05:51 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Politicans that don't lie, misdirect, foil, evade, misrepresent, and provide misinformation..... I would like to meet them.

Everyone lies.
Those that don't admitt that they lie, are lying.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25167415 - 04/26/18 05:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
You sound like an Obama apologist.

Most of your rebuttals are full of if, ands, and buts.

And you sound like a Trump apologist. :shrug:

I'm not apologizing though, I am simply pointing out how saying some things that are not true is not remotely equivalent to blatantly lying to the public on a daily, even hourly, basis.

Even assuming all of those Obama did knowingly lie they do not compare to shit like "We give Iran barrels of money." At least you can see how Obama might have gotten confused or something, maybe stretched the truth, there's reasonable benefit of a doubt. Even if Obama is blatently lying at least he's smart enough to base it on some sort of truth you know? Trump on the other hand literally just makes shit up, I mean where did he possibly even get the idea that we give Iran barrels of money. What the fuck man? Please explain that to me.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

#25167425 - 04/26/18 06:01 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Fair enough. :snub:

lol

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #25167486 - 04/26/18 06:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

because we gave them pallets of their own money that we had been holding in escrow for several decades because we were mad.  It was part of the overtures during the nuclear deal.  A lousy 1.8 billion that wasn't ours to begin with and never was going to be.  BFD.

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

#25167560 - 04/26/18 06:47 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

reply fail.  i asked for no such thing.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #25167606 - 04/26/18 07:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
because we gave them pallets of their own money that we had been holding in escrow for several decades because we were mad.  It was part of the overtures during the nuclear deal.  A lousy 1.8 billion that wasn't ours to begin with and never was going to be.  BFD.

I think you're supporting my position, but you do raise a fair point actually and I will concede that it's possible, technically, that Trump isn't blatantly lying here. There is some room for doubt, like.. maybe somehow Trump got confused or something and did not realize it was actually Iran's money, but that's such a... just basic bit of data that is so tantamount to the discussion of the Iran deal that... I just have trouble fathoming that he didn't know that.

Obama citing a no longer true statistic that more black people are in jail than in college to make a broader point that they are over incarcerated and not given a fair opportunity is pretty trivial. It once was true, but even if it never was and there are 1/4 as many in jail as college that alone is still significant; his actual point in citing that (now incorrect) statistic does not change.

Not realizing that the point you are trying to make, not simply an anecdote that demonstrates that point, is blatantly untrue, and never was true, is just so totally off base though. At best he refuses to do his own research, think critically, and someone is intentionally manipulating him with false information... or something. It's hard for me to wrap my head around really, but just trying to play devil's advocate now.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25167651 - 04/26/18 07:23 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Everyone lies.
Those that don't admitt that they lie, are lying.

That sounds like something a liar would say to justify their lies...

Quote:

Deaf, dumb, and blind, you just keep on pretending
That everyone's expendable and no-one has a real friend
And it seems to you the thing to do would be to isolate the winner
And everything's done under the sun
And you believe at heart, everyone's a killer.

Also:

Quote:

lie

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Everyone makes false statements sometimes, but not everyone is deliberately trying to deceive which is what makes it a lie.

Not all politicians are liars in that sense, they can't always keep their promises but that doesn't make them all liars.

Stop trying to justify lies...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #25167667 - 04/26/18 07:27 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

he's just parroting his version of an old right-wing talking point.
He's a moron. :shrug:

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

#25167671 - 04/26/18 07:30 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

i'm not going to say that i know, beyond any doubt, his intent with that post but i don't think he was trying to justify lies...even though your interpretation of his post was a fair one.

you may be correct. :shrug: we'll see if sirtripalot clarifies.

ETA:  both ninja'd by balls and reply fail on my part.

Edited by relic (04/26/18 07:31 PM)

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25167694 - 04/26/18 07:39 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, I am not justifying lies.....it is a reality. You can take a dictionary definition of "lie" all you want. There is a scale, which I eluded to. Just because someone doesn't intend to lie maliciously, doesn't make the outcome better; And vice versa. One can also brand what is a lie, and what is "deception" or "misinformation", the nomenclature doesn't make it better or worse.....because it is not labeled as a "lie".

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/26/18 07:41 PM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #25167712 - 04/26/18 07:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Dude, I am not justifying lies.....it is a reality. You can take a dictionary definition of "lie" all you want. There is a scale, which I eluded to. Just because someone doesn't intend to lie maliciously, doesn't make the outcome better; And vice versa. One can also brand what is a lie, and what is "deception" or "misinformation", the nomenclature doesn't make it better or worse.

It's not about being malicious or not, it's about being intentional or not.

If a Republican says climate change isn't real, and they honestly believe that then it's not really a lie just a false statement. If they say climate change isn't real even though they know it is then it's a lie.

You can say it's just semantics but that is how a lie is defined, and I think it absolutely does make a difference.

Occasionally "lying" by making unintentionally false statements is not nearly the same as a pathological liar who will say/do anything if it benefits them.

That's also what differs between someone who has a habit of lying, and the rest of us who might occasionally "lie" unintentionally.

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: musiclover420]
    #25167750 - 04/26/18 07:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I respectfully disagree.

Your justification and reasoning for what is a "lie" and what is not a "lie", clearly demonstrates the slippery slope of what you consider are "ok" lies and "not ok" lies.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25167774 - 04/26/18 08:04 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
I respectfully disagree.

Your justification and reasoning for what is a "lie" and what is not a "lie", clearly demonstrates the slippery slope of what you consider are "ok" lies and "not ok" lies.

Where did I say anything about "ok" or "not ok" lies? I am talking about what is or isn't a lie, not if they are ok or not.

You said everyone is a liar, I disagree based on how a lie is defined. Saying "everyone does it" seems more like justification to me :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#25167788 - 04/26/18 08:16 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Debating what are lies, is like debating what is truth. I have been down this rabbit hole before and I am sure you have as well, based off your responses.

Your statement about climate change, the repube that doesn't believe it ( because he genuinely doesn't believe it) Your saying that's a false statement, not a lie, correct?

Tell me...... how can you decipher, with 100% certainty, that he genuinely believes it? Whatever you decide determines if it is a lie or falsehood?

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/26/18 08:17 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25167815 - 04/26/18 08:33 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:

Gimme a fucking break. Trump doesn't give a shit about the truth. He's the most  dishonest public figure in the entire county. He's a disgusting human being.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: SirTripAlot] * 3
    #25167838 - 04/26/18 08:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

No, you are simply wrong here. There is a major distinction between an untruth and a lie. You may think the outcome is the same but I would challenge that you really are not thinking about that if you truly believe so. It is very different because even if the immediate outcome happens to be the same the longer term implications are not.

The other day on here I said something to the effect of, "it's factually accepted history that pearl harbor was allowed to happen to rally the american people to war." I was corrected that it was a conspiracy theory, not proven, and it in fact is, I was mistaken. I admitted I was wrong and the conversation moved on. That was a mistruth, I did not know; I had no intent to deceive.

Now if I had known I would have lied. Let's say that I found I could not win once called out on it so instead of moving on to a greater lie it played out the same way even, I said I was mistaken to keep my character intact and we moved on.

Even still it is not the same outcome because in this version you have to not only question everything I say but you also have to further question why I am saying it to figure out what my agenda is; what I say cannot be taken at face value alone.

If I lie I am covering something up. If I tell a mistruth I simply possess incorrect data, there's nothing behind the scenes that you may or may not be missing.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25167847 - 04/26/18 08:49 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Debating what are lies, is like debating what is truth. I have been down this rabbit hole before and I am sure you have as well, based off your responses.

Your statement about climate change, the repube that doesn't believe it ( because he genuinely doesn't believe it) Your saying that's a false statement, not a lie, correct?

Tell me...... how can you decipher, with 100% certainty, that he genuinely believes it? Whatever you decide determines if it is a lie or falsehood?

You verify it, otherwise you don't know; you don't always know. In this case we're talking about the Iran deal and we can easily verify that what Trump says is a lie because we can look up the actual facts and it's not reasonable to believe he can possibly be that ignorant.

If I say the sky is orange and you look outside and it's twilight you know I'm telling the truth. If you look outside and it's gray and cloudy you might think I'm lying. If I seem insistent and confused you might think I'm tripping and be undecided. This shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#25167854 - 04/26/18 08:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

You may disagree with my opinion, but that does not make me wrong ( or simply wrong).
I would be interested to see if you would answeer the question I posed to Musiclover420.

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/26/18 08:53 PM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25167886 - 04/26/18 09:06 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
You may disagree with my opinion, but that does not make me wrong ( or simply wrong).
I would be interested to see if you would answeer the question I posed to Musiclover420.

What you think of as an opinion I recognize as a fact though. It's like me saying gravity is real because I detected a gravitron and you saying it's not because you have developed a new theory that explains gravity away as part of the electromagnetic force.

Quote:

Is this the question you're asking? The answer would be correct. If the repube genuinely did not believe in global warming I would either think they were misinformed or that I was misinformed (in which case I'd try to ask them to explain to me and try to understand).

If they are lying however then obviously they can't be misinformed. I might still ask them to explain it to me to see if I can or to catch them in the lie by demonstrating a flaw in their position. The deeper implications though are why are they lying about this? At that point you have to look at them as a whole. If they work for Exxon for instance then it's pretty easy to surmise that it's probably a profit motive because they are directly implicated as a cause and hurt by measures to decrease it.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25167934 - 04/26/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

Yes, by definition a lie has to be intentionally misleading.

Quote:

It doesn't matter if you can always tell or not, the point is there is a distinction there.

But one way to tell is like Krypto said if you genuinely believe something and aren't just lying you can accept being wrong. Clearly that isn't always the case though as many people are incredibly stubborn and too proud to admit they are wrong.

And if someone genuinely believes climate change isn't real they should be able to explain why, and if you can refute that with a strong enough argument they should be able to admit they were wrong.

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
If they work for Exxon for instance then it's pretty easy to surmise that it's probably a profit motive because they are directly implicated as a cause and hurt by measures to decrease it.

:whathesaid:

Same thing with many regulations, if an internet company wants to undermine net neutrality and says it's "a good thing" they are probably lying unless they have a solid argument. Same with environmental regulations, if someone denies global warming is real so they can keep polluting they are probably full of shit.

If someone says the earth is flat they are probably gullible and or stupid, not maliciously lying. The context is important.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
    #25168255 - 04/27/18 02:07 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Protip: I don't even bother debating anyone who still supports trump at this point. I just find out where they live and throw a handful of screws into their driveway.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #25168268 - 04/27/18 02:25 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
Protip: I don't even bother debating anyone who still supports trump at this point. I just find out where they live and throw a handful of screws into their driveway.

It might be pointless with many people, but this is a great opportunity for debate.

And we absolutely should make sure these people realize their racist/sexist behavior is not acceptable to most of the world. I know not all Trump supporters are racist, but it sure seems like a solid amount of them are...

--------------------

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: musiclover420] * 1
    #25168524 - 04/27/18 07:08 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

To be clear, I was discussing lies, and my opinion on them, especially when one someone thinks my opinion "is what a lair would say", I will defend my opinion.

Trump lies(or insert another name) as do all politicans, the lies seem to have a bigger bite on most people..... probably because the lies (if one feels that it is)are simple to distinguish due to Trump not being your typical politican.....I support about 20% of what Trump advocates and about 10% of what he has done.  That's not a good percentage.

I do find it interesting, that even if one finds common ground with someone, they are labeled "racist", etc(I am not stating I have in this thread). This is exactly the type of rethotic  that provides the impetus for "us against them".

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/27/18 07:09 AM)

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

#25168537 - 04/27/18 07:18 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

What you think of as an opinion I recognize as a fact though. It's like me saying gravity is real because I detected a gravitron and you saying it's not because you have developed a new theory that explains gravity away as part of the electromagnetic force.

Quote:

Is this the question you're asking? The answer would be correct. If the repube genuinely did not believe in global warming I would either think they were misinformed or that I was misinformed (in which case I'd try to ask them to explain to me and try to understand).

If they are lying however then obviously they can't be misinformed. I might still ask them to explain it to me to see if I can or to catch them in the lie by demonstrating a flaw in their position. The deeper implications though are why are they lying about this? At that point you have to look at them as a whole. If they work for Exxon for instance then it's pretty easy to surmise that it's probably a profit motive because they are directly implicated as a cause and hurt by measures to decrease it.

If you had some intellectual honestly, there is no way you can distinguish with 100% certainty ......what are lies and what are falsehoods (insert any other name). Our courts even can't, with 100% of the time.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-lying-under-oath-draws-california-prosecutors-ire-2016aug27-story.html

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/27/18 07:19 AM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: sh4d0ws]
    #25168625 - 04/27/18 08:13 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sh4d0ws said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

Is

Maybe it's my generation or something but I don't remember a time anyone ever spoke about sexually assaulting women in the locker room. Do you guys actually talk like that in the States? Is forcibly grabbing someone by their genitals and bragging about it really locker room talk?

Yes, men talk like this all the time, but they don't actually sexually assault women. It's called joking and seeing who can push the limits of common decency. It's a pissing contest.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25168629 - 04/27/18 08:16 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I'd heard some people say some things like that, I don't know if it was in the locker room specifically. It's not common though and those people are generally viewed as assholes and looked down upon.

Most men after a few drinks are already talking about "what they would like to do with that women" if given the chance. It's called locker room talk and most men have done it.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 1
    #25168638 - 04/27/18 08:19 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

you must be talking about degenerates that never grew up or frat boys.

mature men that are secure in their sexuality, manhood, and relationships with women don't talk like a teenager, ime.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25168650 - 04/27/18 08:24 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

No, it's not only in frat houses, it's in every High School, college and work place where men socialize with each other. Once you add alcohol to the equation and it's a guarantee to have lots of sexual bragging and other questionable statements.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25168665 - 04/27/18 08:31 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:

mature men that are secure in their sexuality, manhood, and relationships with women don't talk like a teenager, ime.

Most horny men do act like degenerates, it's in our DNA.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25168710 - 04/27/18 08:57 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds like you hang out with a bunch of lowlifes. Most adults don't talk that way

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: koods]
    #25168723 - 04/27/18 09:05 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Sounds like you hang out with a bunch of lowlifes. Most adults don't talk that way

Give me a break, they're all highly educated professionals with plenty of money.

What do gays say after a few drinks?

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25168727 - 04/27/18 09:06 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:

No not really, though it depends on what you consider "degenerate" I guess. Most guys look at porn if they can't get laid, I have literally never heard anyone say something remotely similar to "grab them by the pussies".

Or the "they let you do it if you're rich" comment... That point may be true to an extent, but that is no excuse to sexually assault women. How would you like 70+ year old ladies grabbing your junk without consent? Maybe you wouldn't mind but that would be really disturbing for a lot of people.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25168733 - 04/27/18 09:09 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Trump is a millionaire and he's a total lowlife. So is bill Cosby. Money makes some people behave worse.

We don't talk about being entitled to molest people.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25168737 - 04/27/18 09:11 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

relic said:

No not really, though it depends on what you consider "degenerate" I guess. Most guys look at porn if they can't get laid, I have literally never heard anyone say something remotely similar to "grab them by the pussies".

Or the "they let you do it if you're rich" comment... That point may be true to an extent, but that is no excuse to sexually assault women. How would you like 70+ year old ladies grabbing your junk without consent? Maybe you wouldn't mind but that would be really disturbing for a lot of people.

Who's excusing sexually assaulting women? 

You do realize that talking about it and actually doing it are two entirely different acts? 

Looker room talk doesn't = sexually assaulting women.

Edited by qman (04/27/18 09:13 AM)

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

#25168744 - 04/27/18 09:15 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You do realize that talking about it and actually doing it are two entirely different acts? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

Notice how there are examples from the 80's through 2013...

Quote:

Accusations filed in court against Trump
1.1 Ivana Trump (1989)
1.2 Jill Harth (1992)
1.3 Summer Zervos (2007)

Public allegations of unwanted physical contact

Jessica Leeds (1980s)
4.2 Kristin Anderson (1990s)
4.3 Cathy Heller (1997)
4.4 Temple Taggart McDowell (1997)
4.5 Karena Virginia (1998)
4.6 Mindy McGillivray (2003)
4.7 Rachel Crooks (2005)
4.8 Natasha Stoynoff (2005)
4.9 Juliet Huddy (2005 or 2006)
4.10 Jessica Drake (2006)
4.11 Ninni Laaksonen (2006)
4.12 Cassandra Searles (2013)

Quote:

Allegations of pageant dressing room visits
5.1 Miss Teen USA contestants
5.2 Bridget Sullivan (2000)
5.3 Tasha Dixon (2001)
5.4 Unnamed contestants (2001)
5.5 Samantha Holvey (2006)

Some of which were teen pageants as well with underage contestants, trump was accused of "hanging out" in the dressing rooms while they changed...

--------------------

Edited by musiclover420 (04/27/18 09:15 AM)

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#25168750 - 04/27/18 09:17 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

Quote:

If you had some intellectual honestly, there is no way you can distinguish with 100% certainty ......what are lies and what are falsehoods (insert any other name). Our courts even can't, with 100% of the time.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-lying-under-oath-draws-california-prosecutors-ire-2016aug27-story.html

I never claimed you can always tell if someone is lying, that's not what you asked.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25168765 - 04/27/18 09:22 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Trumps dishonesty takes two forms. Either he is just lying to cover up his mistakes or make you believe something that he knows isn't true or he's just too lazy or stupid to know the facts and he just makes stuff up. Regardless, I don't believe anything he says. It is safe to assume if he makes a claim that it is false.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: koods]
    #25168804 - 04/27/18 09:40 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I used to have a "friend" in highschool and college who would constantly lie over the most benign things. Just daily, hourly, even just... every minute and over nothing. It really made me uncomfortable. The best example I can think of is when the first pokemon game for the DS came out he said he got it and was playing it. My friend and I who actually got it asked him some basic questions like, 'which monster did you choose' and he couldn't even answer, but he'd just play it off saying he forgot or something and then keep on with the lie.

He'd say he watched movies he hadn't, did activities he hadn't, just.. the most benign shit that has no benefit to you whether we believed it or not. It's irrational, it's so irrational it was often frustrating and awkward to listen to; you just want to disengage because quickly everything they say loses all meaning.

I really did not like hanging out with him because of that, I would never invite him myself and tried to keep a boundary between us. I literally could not trust anything he said unless I could verify it myself, he'd tell you what he ate for breakfast and I'd question whether it was true, that is not remotely normal. That reminds me of Trump.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#25168821 - 04/27/18 09:50 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I love how trump is trying to blame the Jackson fiasco on  Obama. He did the same thing with Flynn. "Flynn was an obama hire." Lol no accountability.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom