Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends
    #25166486 - 04/26/18 10:16 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What in the hell... It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this; did Alex Jone's just become president? He says numerous lies, most notable to me "We give barrels full of cash to Iran, Billions." What?!

He also admits that Cohen was working for him on the stormy case, which he previously denied he was involved with, and that he stayed overnight in Moscow. He also says something like, "Comey leaked the memos to his professor friend. He now said the professor has a security clearance, but he is lying because he didn't say that before, before he said he was his friend" as though somehow the two are mutually exclusive, you can either be friends with someone or hold a security clearance but not both?

This sounds more like the belligerent ranting of an ill informed direct tv contractor on meth calling into a far right talk radio program than the president of the united states of america.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000]
    #25166595 - 04/26/18 11:21 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
What in the hell... It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this; did Alex Jone's just become president? He says numerous lies, most notable to me "We give barrels full of cash to Iran, Billions." What?!

He also admits that Cohen was working for him on the stormy case, which he previously denied he was involved with, and that he stayed overnight in Moscow. He also says something like, "Comey leaked the memos to his professor friend. He now said the professor has a security clearance, but he is lying because he didn't say that before, before he said he was his friend" as though somehow the two are mutually exclusive, you can either be friends with someone or hold a security clearance but not both?

This sounds more like the belligerent ranting of an ill informed direct tv contractor on meth calling into a far right talk radio program than the president of the united states of america.

My recommendation, readjust your expectations and judgments of what is and isn't presidential behavior.

You'll be much happier and save yourself a lot of stress in the next 6 years. :lol:

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 6
    #25166601 - 04/26/18 11:23 AM (5 years, 10 months ago)

If your kid smears shit on the walls do you readjust your expectation of cleanliness instead of teaching the child not to play with feces?

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25166699 - 04/26/18 12:03 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
If your kid smears shit on the walls do you readjust your expectation of cleanliness instead of teaching the child not to play with feces?

Trump's too old to be taught anything different, he's making new rules as he goes along.

The media doesn't even bother addressing most of his lies anymore, it's just normal business in the world of Trump.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman]
    #25166732 - 04/26/18 12:18 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

I get that, I do not expect to teach Trump, but we shouldn't just shrug it off either. A child may be too young to understand not to play with their feces but you still clean it off the wall, tell them it is bad, and try to mitigate it from happening again.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 2
    #25166750 - 04/26/18 12:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Trump's too old to be taught anything different, he's making new rules as he goes along.

The media doesn't even bother addressing most of his lies anymore, it's just normal business in the world of Trump.

Yes which isn't good. If this is the norm for him, that is indeed a bad way for a president to conduct himself. We shouldn't give him a pass on lies and brush it off as him being old so he can't change.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

#25166753 - 04/26/18 12:26 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
I get that, I do not expect to teach Trump, but we shouldn't just shrug it off either. A child may be too young to understand not to play with their feces but you still clean it off the wall, tell them it is bad, and try to mitigate it from happening again.

That's basically my thoughts on it too

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3, Blue Helix
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
split_by_nine
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #25166829 - 04/26/18 01:19 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

Yes which isn't good. If this is the norm for him, that is indeed a bad way for a president to conduct himself. We shouldn't give him a pass on lies and brush it off as him being old so he can't change.

It's what the majority of people wanted and still want today. Trump is a master marketer, he finds out what the public wants and then he delivers.

He really doesn't concern himself with the people that find him un-presidential.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: qman] * 2
    #25166844 - 04/26/18 01:25 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

The majority of voters did not even vote for him so no, like many things you claim that is patently false. Of everyone in the country only 19% even voted for him. Voting for him also does not mean they support his behavior, many have vocally said they do not, those two things are not in any way equivalent.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000] * 1
    #25166880 - 04/26/18 01:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

:thatsaten:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#25166897 - 04/26/18 01:58 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
The majority of voters did not even vote for him so no, like many things you claim that is patently false. Of everyone in the country only 19% even voted for him. Voting for him also does not mean they support his behavior, many have vocally said they do not, those two things are not in any way equivalent.

US citizens can vote him out in 2020 if he's as horrible as you claim, until then you're just going to have to learn to deal with it. :shrug:

Something tells me you have another 6 years of this stuff, readjust your expectations and don't worry about it.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
    #25166911 - 04/26/18 02:02 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

In my experience, all presidents ramble on about things that are vaguely true or not true at all.

I don't see President Trump any differently than any other president.

I would challenge you to review all the commentary from Obama and prove that he NEVER lied or said the wrong thing.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Edited by XUL (04/26/18 02:03 PM)

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #25166923 - 04/26/18 02:07 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said: It sounds like he's foaming at the mouth on some kind of stimulant during most of this...

Must be nice to have a doctor who doles out controlled substances like candy. :smirk:

:pills::insano: . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 3
    #25166992 - 04/26/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
In my experience, all presidents ramble on about things that are vaguely true or not true at all.

I would challenge you to review all the commentary from Obama and prove that he NEVER lied or said the wrong thing.

nobody asserted that obama never lied or "said the wrong thing".

what was asserted, and it's backed up by facts, is that trump has lied like no other.  over 2,000 verifiable lies in only the first year of his presidency.  that's just nuts, dude.

would you be friends with someone who lied straight to your face every day, more than five times a day, and was lying about stuff that you knew for a fact were blatant falsehoods?  or would you be friends with someone who just walked up, grabbed your wife/girlfriend's pussy and started kissing her?  that's beside the point of this thread/convo, but yeah, fuck that and fuck him.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: relic]
    #25166995 - 04/26/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

What are the numbers on Obama?

Please reference the numbers on Trump.

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25166998 - 04/26/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

krypto2000 said:

US citizens can vote him out in 2020 if he's as horrible as you claim, until then you're just going to have to learn to deal with it. :shrug:

Something tells me you have another 6 years of this stuff, readjust your expectations and don't worry about it.

Is that what you did during the Obama administration? Didn't talk about it, didn't criticize him, just accepted it because "that's what people voted for?"

Quote:

XUL said:

You're the one making the claim, please provide one video clip where Obama blatantly lies. Some probably exist, but it doesn't seem to me that they would be easy to find. On the other hand you can literally just check Trump's twitter feed or press statements on any given day and find a slew of blatant lies.

Regardless of that you are equating Obama having not always told the truth with Trump lying constantly over easily verifiable things. Do you really think those are equivalent? This is like saying Robert beating his wife every night is not that unreasonable because John pushed a kid in the 4th grade.

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: krypto2000] * 2
    #25167005 - 04/26/18 02:43 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

He is a pathological liar. He can't help but lie every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. That's why his lawyers are having heart failure about him talking to Mueller. He'd incriminate himself in the first 30 seconds, the moron. What idiot goes on a TV interview and just confirms everything he's been denying for months? Lmao. He is so, so, bigly stupid.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: relic]
    #25167022 - 04/26/18 02:50 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

relic said:
Quote:

XUL said:

nobody asserted that obama never lied or "said the wrong thing".

what was asserted, and it's backed up by facts, is that trump has lied like no other.  over 2,000 verifiable lies in only the first year of his presidency.  that's just nuts, dude.

would you be friends with someone who lied straight to your face every day, more than five times a day, and was lying about stuff that you knew for a fact were blatant falsehoods?  or would you be friends with someone who just walked up, grabbed your wife/girlfriend's pussy and started kissing her?  that's beside the point of this thread/convo, but yeah, fuck that and fuck him.

Trump never sexually assaulted any women, he engaged in locker room talk like most straight males do, stop exaggerating.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: Mercurious] * 1
    #25167026 - 04/26/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mercurious said:
He is a pathological liar. He can't help but lie every other sentence that comes out of his mouth. That's why his lawyers are having heart failure about him talking to Mueller. He'd incriminate himself in the first 30 seconds, the moron. What idiot goes on a TV interview and just confirms everything he's been denying for months? Lmao. He is so, so, bigly stupid.

Every politician is a pathological liar, Trump just lies about stupid shit for some reason.

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Re: Trump Calls in to Fox and Friends [Re: XUL] * 1
    #25167027 - 04/26/18 02:52 PM (5 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
What are the numbers on Obama?

Please reference the numbers on Trump.

in 365 days, he lied 2140 times.  it's now up to 2,436 in 406 days.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom