Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Couple arrested for hiding man’s body in closet of Provo home
    #25156617 - 04/21/18 10:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Don't know why it pasted like that but whatever.  When I was younger in my white, rich, neighborhood read about a dumped a body in a dumpster when she overdosed on heroin and was huge here.  In this she has the complextion of a meth user and he looks out of it.  I get it, just couldn't do that.

http://fox13now.com/2018/04/20/couple-arrested-for-hiding-mans-body-in-closet-of-provo-home/

Oops on that one for the original post.

Guess "cupcake" and his cleanup crew didn't make it in time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractalMind
Werewolf
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: http://fox13now.com/2018/04/20/couple-arrested-for-hiding-mans-body-in-closet-of-provo-home/ [Re: Barnaby]
    #25157143 - 04/22/18 08:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

And that's why we should decriminalize drug usage... I personally know 2 different people that were left for dead because their friend's didnt wanna deal with the stupid pigs. They'd be alive if it wasn't for the fear of getting arrested for trying to keep someone alive.

How can the pigs find and punish every tweaker, but allow satanic cults, school shootings, alcoholism, child abuse, sex trafficking to have a safe haven here?

Pigs. They probably run the occult anyways.

Edited by FractalMind (04/22/18 08:39 AM)

Offlineclown133
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: http://fox13now.com/2018/04/20/couple-arrested-for-hiding-mans-body-in-closet-of-provo-home/ [Re: FractalMind] * 4
    #25157689 - 04/22/18 12:52 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FractalMind said:
And that's why we should decriminalize drug usage... I personally know 2 different people that were left for dead because their friend's didnt wanna deal with the stupid pigs. They'd be alive if it wasn't for the fear of getting arrested for trying to keep someone alive.

How can the pigs find and punish every tweaker, but allow satanic cults, school shootings, alcoholism, child abuse, sex trafficking to have a safe haven here?

Pigs. They probably run the occult anyways.

The fact that you read (or didn’t read) this article and the only thing you can take away is “cops are pigs” is just incredible. Your personal example also speaks volumes.

For starters, Good Samaritan laws exist to counter the mentality that you’re showcasing. Clearly their effectiveness is lost on some people. These laws are not perfect but they were literally created to prevent the situations you described and just read (or didn’t read) about.

Beyond all that, if you value your criminal record over a human life then I don’t really know what to say to you. Again, the example you gave blows my mind. “This person is clearly in danger of dying right in front of me, but I don’t wanna get myself in trouble so I’ll just hope for the best.” That isn’t an issue concerning the “corrupt police state”; that’s just straight-up selfishness and stupidity. If your buddy is dying, you sack up and face the consequences to save his fucking life.

The legal system isnt perfect. Lots of cops are far from perfect. This doesn’t change the fact that your buddy’s life is more important than whatever charges you might or might not face for calling emergency services. Let’s say your buddy is dying of a heroin OD and you have illegal shit all over your place. What is the ABSOLUTE worst that’s going to happen if you call the cops? You and your buddies get charged with drug possession, paraphernalia, possibly trafficking, etc. Whats the worst that can happen if you don’t call the cops? Your buddy has a much higher chance of dying. DYING. Open your damn eyes.

--------------------

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad ~ Jack Handey

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: http://fox13now.com/2018/04/20/couple-arrested-for-hiding-mans-body-in-closet-of-provo-home/ [Re: clown133]
    #25157872 - 04/22/18 02:28 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Back in the day people were scared of the body coming back to life, now we're scared of showing other people the body.

Jump to top Pages: 1