Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Failboat]
    #25154460 - 04/21/18 12:31 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I don't like commercialization

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Enkidu]
    #25154462 - 04/21/18 12:33 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Pharmacies are government controlled, weed dispensaries can be operated by the average man, an average man (in theory) can grow and sell to a dispensary.

I'm not a fan of doctors

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25154465 - 04/21/18 12:36 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I guess maybe it's all the same in the end. Just rather the government's wasn't involved and kept their greedy hands out of it. I imagined priced would be steeper, kind of like weed. Dispensaries are far more expensive than street prices

--------------------
Within You , Without You

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #25154474 - 04/21/18 12:50 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

A simple saline iv bag that cost 1 dollar is 130+ after insurance gets a hold of it they will fuck u in the ass way worse than the black market but shrooms are pretty unique in that theres no huge black market for em you never hear about gangs robbing over shrooms plus theres no need for quality control what u see is what u get with shrooms not that raw fruits would ever be distributed by pharma but they might do extract.

Oh even a simple alcohol packet pad cost 15$+ after insurance touches, all those pills they sell dont cost shiiiit but your still paying 30, 80, 150 specially if they keep u alive.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Trusted Cultivator
    #25154480 - 04/21/18 12:57 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

First of all medicine for profit should be illeagal. They have openly stated that curing diseases, especially STI, is not in the business's best interests. The taxes would be put towards sustaining, improving, and expanding this system. Things like marijuana and mushrooms would be open to the every man to contribute to the general supply as well as personal. Should they be growing on behalf of the public then it needs to be managed with quality control. The foundation for this is already implemented in medical states. As for pharmaceutical drugs such as amphetamines, cocaine, opioids, research chemicals, benzodiazepines, etc, the manufacture of requires sophisticated training. If you wanted to produce these then get trained and join the organization as sharecropping is not quite as simple with these. By the people, for the people. This requires a not for profit approach, honest, and uncorrupt.

Education and healthcare should also be free.:thumbup:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25154501 - 04/21/18 01:08 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

That's confusing. Non profit.... Tax? Non corrupt.... Sustain, improve, expand system...?

I think I rather dismantle :shrug:

I'm not sure where this by the people for the people land is but I wouldn't mind checking it out and seeing for myself

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Trusted Cultivator
    #25154513 - 04/21/18 01:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

There's no pretax profits. The tax is the excess on top of the cost of operation, which funds the support system such as addiction services and medical research. The by the people for the people land is what could be. As I said before, I have a dream. It's not easy, it's not simple, it is possible.

Invisibleboom boom

Re: Legalization growing [Re: elasticaltiger]
    #25154683 - 04/21/18 06:28 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

elasticaltiger said:
I hate playing devils advocate but I really think if mushrooms became legal the decision would be over turned after the first inexperienced user gets into a car crash because he didn't realize he wouldn't be able to drive.

The way mushrooms are passed around these days most people who get involved are getting them from someone who has experience with them and can give them a little coaching.

If mushrooms appear in headshops you ARE going to get customers who don't know what they are getting themselves into, don't know how much to take for a first time and they're going to wind up in an emergency room after a panicked 911 call or in an automobile accident because they thought doing mushrooms was "just like cannabis" (I heard people say that more than once when I was in highschool.

I wish legalization and sale would become the norm and socially acceptable but I'm trying to temper my expectations with a dose of reality, the truth of which is that a few bad decisions are going to make the whole community look really bad and terrifying to the straight edge lawmakers.

This is what happened in the Amsterdam after all. A few who probably shouldn't have done psychedelics had terrifying experiences that resulted in death of the users and an animal. Shortly after mushrooms landed on the shitlist.

From what I remember a high school girl committed suicide allegedly while tripping and that was the catalyst for criminalizing psilocybin containing fruits. They left mycelium alone at least. Even legal truffles in the states would rule. I'd definitely want in on the ground floor in that industry.

InvisiblePastywhyteMDiscord
Say hello to my little friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Legalization growing [Re: rosco420i] * 1
    #25154764 - 04/21/18 06:28 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This is not a cultivation topic.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract