Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Teh deemz [Re: ButcherBrown] * 1
    #25151358 - 04/19/18 05:47 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I use mason jars. Looking into getting a lab grade seperatory flask, or whatever it's called.

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"Hell, shrooms have blown up from under me and kicked my ass on 2 grams once."
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Loc: the system Flag
Re: Teh deemz [Re: SizlChest]
    #25153957 - 04/20/18 06:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

David Barlows dmt workshop is the fucking shit. My mates got around 5 grams solid from 75g root bark with his methods before :rockon:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

OfflineBuho colorido
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Re: Teh deemz [Re: acidninja]
    #25154499 - 04/21/18 01:08 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

That would mean that bark had close to 7% DMT content:drool2:
IME you can be happy if your bark even got 2%.
Either there were extracted A LOT of fats and oils
or
I want that bark

--------------------
Since english is not my native language, please excuse any misunderstandings or stange verbalizations :wink:

Invisiblewolfiewolfie
Just wingin' it.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
    #25154512 - 04/21/18 01:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

acidninja said:
David Barlows dmt workshop is the fucking shit. My mates got around 5 grams solid from 75g root bark with his methods before :rockon:

Wow, what bark was that? The highest DMT content I've heard of is mimosa hostilis which can contain up to 2% DMT.

--------------------

The only reason why T-rex's can't walk backwards is because they're extinct, which perfectly explains why there are no headaches in the rainforest; The parrots eat 'em all.

My Drawings

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Re: Teh deemz [Re: wolfiewolfie]
    #25154854 - 04/21/18 08:48 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

wolfiewolfie said:
Quote:

acidninja said:

Wow, what bark was that? The highest DMT content I've heard of is mimosa hostilis which can contain up to 2% DMT.

Im skeptical of this claim, but I don't have a lot of experience with extracting, yet. I'm hoping Ill get 1.5-1.75 grams from this bark.

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

"I always say the tea is like eating a burning tire covered in dog shit while someone steps on your nuts. Good luck!"
"I think ill eat some shrooms right about now, and ill continue to until it doesnt feel like the right thing to do."

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

Re: Teh deemz [Re: SizlChest] * 2
    #25155004 - 04/21/18 10:22 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

2nd pull....

:sagetrip:

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

#25155832 - 04/21/18 04:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Its his words not mine, I can hardly believe it myself but I'll try and get some more pics-oritdidnthappen, he said he got it imported and "dust extracted" what ever that is, and that it was a weird shade of brown rather than the usual blood orangery red, did the extraction following the tek I posted and this is what he got:

I still have yet to see the bark and the extraction itself but as he says, he got this from 75-80g powered. Looks kinda off coloured imo but with what hes saying about the colour of the bark I'm not surprised. :shrug: Still a massive ass pull

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

#25156158 - 04/21/18 06:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

acidninja said:
Its his words not mine, I can hardly believe it myself but I'll try and get some more pics-oritdidnthappen, he said he got it imported and "dust extracted" what ever that is, and that it was a weird shade of brown rather than the usual blood orangery red, did the extraction following the tek I posted and this is what he got:

I still have yet to see the bark and the extraction itself but as he says, he got this from 75-80g powered. Looks kinda off coloured imo but with what hes saying about the colour of the bark I'm not surprised. :shrug: Still a massive ass pull

:leocheers::vibin::breakout:

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

OfflineSizlChest
Padawan
Male User Gallery

#25156167 - 04/21/18 06:19 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Making changa now. I took 10g of caapi leaves and simmered for 1 hour with leaves in. Then strained the leaves from the liquid, and reduced to almost nothing. 91% IPA and .5 grams of DMT crystals dissolved in it. Added 5 grams fresh caapi leaf, the caapi liquid, and dmt/IPA mix into square glass baking dish to evaporate. Did I do it right? I'm thinking I can mix the changa with some weed, and smoke leisurely. I didn't do much math for this, though. Any thoughts?

--------------------
PrimalSoup's Tea Tek

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

#25157003 - 04/22/18 06:03 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

SizlChest said:
Making changa now. I took 10g of caapi leaves and simmered for 1 hour with leaves in. Then strained the leaves from the liquid, and reduced to almost nothing. 91% IPA and .5 grams of DMT crystals dissolved in it. Added 5 grams fresh caapi leaf, the caapi liquid, and dmt/IPA mix into square glass baking dish to evaporate. Did I do it right? I'm thinking I can mix the changa with some weed, and smoke leisurely. I didn't do much math for this, though. Any thoughts?

:takingnotes::thumbup: Sounds good, found this. Im going to delve into the nexus and research more on changa infused weed, I've heard that shits major. I dont see how you would be able to make it effectively from ground bud with the evaporation tek like with caapi though.

Edited by acidninja (04/23/18 06:27 AM)

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #25157355 - 04/22/18 10:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:holyfuckdude:

Thats some beautiful deemz.

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: Teh deemz [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #25157945 - 04/22/18 03:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Acidninja, have you or ur friend tried said batch??

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: Teh deemz [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25159314 - 04/23/18 06:26 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

My friend so far has tripped twice from this batch, I myself have yet too trip on DMT at all, I'm waiting for 'it' to find 'me'. This happened about a month ago the first time, though he couldn't really remember because he didn't hit it right, but the second time, which was last Sunday is a lot more mind fucking.

Heres his experience;
according to him he walked deep into the woods with a plain spoon pipe and did the sandwich technique with some indica, sat against an oak tree in front of an open plain of ferns and watched the sun over the tree line as he was taking the draw.

First hit says it tasted like AVB and burnt plastic lol, hard time keeping it down but he held it until he needed air and exhaled, felt the weed kick in but something "wasn't right""this shit is the real deal" Famous last words :pipesmoke:

He then says around 8-10 seconds later the tree tops and sun begin to blend and sway with the wind, and a warm wash of shivers and energy shoot down his spine and into his feet, the weed along with the D starts hitting and he melts back onto the tree trunk before taking another draw, this time clearing the bowl with a massive hit, holds for 3 seconds then coughs it out like a french prostitute. At this point his field of vision begins to morph into "a kind of painting" Says everything seemed 2d and "fake" he lies back coughing on the tree before looking up at its branches and at his hands:

"Like millions of tentacles all  moving and morphing in synchronicity." He closes his eyes and lets the visions take over, he kept whispering to himself "dont fight it, dont fight it" the back of his eye lids begin to tunnel, at this point he feels like hes died, octagon like kaleidoscopes of every colour imaginable begin filling his vision "like I was in a psychedelic rocket to the cosmos" the shapes start to take form of a face like being and the being begins to whisper "into his mind, not his ears""Welcome, looks like you made it""What? Where . . . where am I?""Where do you think you are?" voice grows louder and at this point my mate is proper freaking out, he opens his eyes to a landscape unlike any other like he was on a alien planet. Sends me this pic saying its almost identical to what he saw but in a different setting:

He tries to move, as he did his arms and legs didnt cooperate with his thoughts, like his body was shut off from his head and it had a mind of it own, hes fucking losing it now, he couldn't tell if he was sitting, or standing, if it was day or night, what time it was, where he was, if he was dead or alive, nothing made sense, everything was blurred and twisting, he lies on the forest floor crying, before sleeping for a solid hour right there under the tree. "Anyone could have walked past and seen me, it was a really stupid idea to do it in nature the first time."

Thats pretty much it. Says he gunna dive in again soon when the time is right but is still learning from the forest experience. But he says that if someone else, someone new to psychedelics, saw what I saw, they would probably go insane. I didnt blame. Thats all I know but every time he tells me im gunna wright a report for him and post it. :thumbup:

But after telling me that, man I am super pumped for this shit, like I feel its the one thing I need to see before I die . . .

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25159374 - 04/23/18 07:15 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

sounds like his smoking technique was a little off.

i dont like the sandwhich method because people tend to use more weed than they do DMT. So really they end up smoking weed with a little DMT inbetween rather than just smoking DMT with a little weed under it.

when using a pipe...just pack a LITTLE weed on the bottom of the bowl then dump all your DMT on top and light the dmt and take big ass hits.

Dont worry about "burning" your dmt. i swear i have never burnt dmt in my life doing that way and if i did, it was such a small amount it didnt even matter. Its worth burning a little DMT to get huge hits.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

Re: Teh deemz [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #25159405 - 04/23/18 07:44 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Bill_Oreilly said:
sounds like his smoking technique was a little off.

i dont like the sandwhich method because people tend to use more weed than they do DMT. So really they end up smoking weed with a little DMT inbetween rather than just smoking DMT with a little weed under it.

when using a pipe...just pack a LITTLE weed on the bottom of the bowl then dump all your DMT on top and light the dmt and take big ass hits.

Dont worry about "burning" your dmt. i swear i have never burnt dmt in my life doing that way and if i did, it was such a small amount it didnt even matter. Its worth burning a little DMT to get huge hits.

If I remember correctly, the first time round he did it with his friend out of an oil rig with a regular banger, most of it seemed to vaporise either really fast or not at all.
The second time, in the forest, he had both whole buds and ground in a grinder, pulled off a piece of whole bud, blocked the hole in the pipe, tapped on the dmt, around a dime size full,  over it and then sprinkled a layer of ground herb over the top just so the deem was barely visible, held the flame right above the herb making sure it didnt touch and then drew from the heat of the bowl.

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#25159845 - 04/23/18 12:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

For a solid paragraph, I thought you were your "friend". But i see your totality now. Thanks bro, cool story.

Once, I smoked a bowl to get a bowl full of ashes, then I proceeded to unload paper 1, about .25g 12x(home made) salvia extract, smoked quickly without burning. Unloaded paper 2 into bowl containing ab 50mg white dmt. Vaporized thru the ashes.

What happened next was like I was being shot out of a cannon, through some part of hyperspace between dmt and salvia space. I waz a human worm rocket, and had gotten stuck in a giant wall of hyperspace and kept screwing itself into the wall like a rocket-screw. (Im a hard headed guy.) I thought for a minute Id get stuck like this, but everything quickly subsided, as it always does with vaporized psy hedelics. Though the timelessness was there, it kind of protected me from my own time while I was there, and the All, as some sort of consciousness filter, as unbelievable as timelessness can be a consciousness filter sounds.

I think boh the salvia and dmt elves were almost openly lauhing at me. "Look at him! He's stuck!  Hahhhahahahahhahahaha"

--------------------

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

#25159866 - 04/23/18 12:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

What is this extract you speak off, this sounds crazy as shit, you were just stuck in a wall of space? :peak:

StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

#25159897 - 04/23/18 12:57 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Salvia extract. In the day, could make an ounce of the 10-12x extract for around 40 bucks. Plain good leaf was abounding. Pure acetone or ethanol will pull everything out in a matter of hours with enough shaking, as almost all salvinorin is on the outside of the leaf. (As if Nature herself knew the mexican indians would, and still do, quid it.)

--------------------

Offlineacidninja
student
Male User Gallery

#25159900 - 04/23/18 12:59 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:takingnotes:

--------------------

- DMT
- Liberty Cap Gallery

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom