Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinerosco420i
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

Legalization growing
    #25154209 - 04/20/18 09:00 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Ok so I'm just wondering what with the possible legalization of psilocybin mushrooms in California and now Colorado, if it would be possible to become a legal grower to supply stores if that did happen, and how difficult that process might be. Feedback welcome, I'm sure a lot of peeps on here are thinking the same thing.:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::cheers:

--------------------

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man"
                                                                            - Hunter S. Thompson.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenatzyshroomer
Star gazer

Re: Legalization growing [Re: rosco420i]
    #25154224 - 04/20/18 09:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Its all speculation if and when it happens

--------------------
All submitted posts are by Someone Who Isn't Me and in any event are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit

Offlinerosco420i
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

Re: Legalization growing [Re: natzyshroomer]
    #25154245 - 04/20/18 09:25 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Well true but I'm just wondering if anyone knows how the industry is now for gourmets and medicinal. Like If a degree is required and what not. It would probably be similar to that i would think.

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson.

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #25154254 - 04/20/18 09:37 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yes it would have to be treated just the same as food since it is food with psilo in it an its very important when that happens to treat em with hygienic tech so the fda doesnt blow simple food poisoning outa proportion.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Offlinerosco420i
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

Re: Legalization growing [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25154263 - 04/20/18 09:46 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Oo that is true I didn't think about the fact that it is technically food poisoning lol. Oh well just a dream right now but at least it has become questionable whether or not it should be legalized. A step in the right direction for sure.

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25154264 - 04/20/18 09:46 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Last I heard it was being talked about taking off schedule I which is a ways off from legalization, but I could be erong.

I too told myself as soon as a state legalizes the shit I'm moving and setting up camp... But we'll see

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Enkidu]
    #25154270 - 04/20/18 09:50 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I just looked it up and seemed they're talking about decriminalization which is a step in the right direction, but not the same as legalization.

Unless I'm wrong it goes decriminalization, legal for medical use, legal for recreational, but I am definitely curious to see how it goes... Even if it's only decriminalized I may consider moving states.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

#25154271 - 04/20/18 09:52 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

No its not -_- i mean if some1 takes a shit an doesnt wash their hands an gets shit germs on fruits, some1 eats them then gets sick.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Offlinerosco420i
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

#25154296 - 04/20/18 10:02 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yes that is exactly what I was thinking I'm definately ready to move to do that. I think California is voting on recreational and in Colorado it will possibly be just a citation and not a felony, which is great even if it isn't legalized fully. Less worry at least. But it could definately be a good opportunity for people like us.

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25154318 - 04/20/18 10:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

It could, I wonder how quickly a market like that would get flooded.

Interesting to see what happens.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Offlinerosco420i
Hobbyist
 User Gallery

#25154325 - 04/20/18 10:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I was wondering that as well. I'm sure the demand would be there, California has a massive population that would gobble those things up.  It probably wouldn't get flooded as quickly as cannabis did but then again who knows.

--------------------

- Hunter S. Thompson.

InvisibleR.I.P.Zappa
Myco Melyco

Loc: In Between Space and Time Flag
    #25154362 - 04/20/18 10:49 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

If you have been following how the FDA has been going after Kratom by ignoring peer reviewed science and making their own bogus computer models to sway lawmakers and the public to make it illegal. It probably will not be a easier ride for our little friends. 
Salad killed more people this year but a handful of people get the poopies, no deaths solely from kratom alone, and the FDA CDC is treating kratom like a poster child.
Big pharma isn't liking the opiate alternative and they certainly wont like their amphetamine sales being hurt ether with another legal safer natural alternative. Big pharma has doubled their lobbying power over the last couple years.
Seems the latest angle is, If you cant patent a plant, change the laws so only you can distribute it.
If the HR5298 bill goes through they may even lobby to amend psilocybin or DMT derivatives into the bill so it becomes scheduled to citizens but not to researchers. In which boils down to only big pharma can only sell and prescribe it while the citizens become victims for self medicating per-say.  It seems they are trying to rewrite the war on drugs.
It could be a long drawn out ordeal to legalization or full decriminalization the way things have been going against safer natural alternatives that occur in nature.

--------------------
-The heaviest thing one will ever carry is a thought-
-"Like a Blind man In an orgy you gotta feel things out.".-
-When we agree about our hallucinations, we call it “reality".-
-If you defy authority because your told to, that's no better than blindly trusting authority.-

psychonautwiki.org

How it should & shouldn't look - NEW CULTIVATORS GUIDE
BOD's Easy AF OAT prep tek.
Principles of mushroom growing for beginners

OfflineCybin_man
Circle the Wagons

Loc: In the bathroom
Re: Legalization growing [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #25154383 - 04/20/18 11:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The war on Kratom is fucking disgusting. Sorry to say but I have very low expectations for a hallucinogenic mushroom to become legalized.

--------------------
mushrooms + my morning jacket = awesome https://youtu.be/xkY4isMi2Zc

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Cybin_man]
    #25154386 - 04/20/18 11:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Not in this country but pure psilo could possibly have a similar place as mdma

--------------------

Invisibleelasticaltiger
Like Tigers in Coitus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Legalization growing [Re: R.I.P.Zappa]
    #25154401 - 04/20/18 11:26 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I hate playing devils advocate but I really think if mushrooms became legal the decision would be over turned after the first inexperienced user gets into a car crash because he didn't realize he wouldn't be able to drive.

The way mushrooms are passed around these days most people who get involved are getting them from someone who has experience with them and can give them a little coaching.

If mushrooms appear in headshops you ARE going to get customers who don't know what they are getting themselves into, don't know how much to take for a first time and they're going to wind up in an emergency room after a panicked 911 call or in an automobile accident because they thought doing mushrooms was "just like cannabis" (I heard people say that more than once when I was in highschool.

I wish legalization and sale would become the norm and socially acceptable but I'm trying to temper my expectations with a dose of reality, the truth of which is that a few bad decisions are going to make the whole community look really bad and terrifying to the straight edge lawmakers.

This is what happened in the Amsterdam after all. A few who probably shouldn't have done psychedelics had terrifying experiences that resulted in death of the users and an animal. Shortly after mushrooms landed on the shitlist.

--------------------
First time growing cakes? DON'T make a Shotgun Fruiting Chamber

The Shmuvbox. - The Old TC's Like it :shrug:

Afraid to Start Growing From Your Own Prints? Drop it Like a Tiger!
No Pouring. No Syringes. No Cutting. No flaming. No Contamination. No Bullshit.

"The best thing to do while your waiting is to start more stuff. I usually got so much happening that I have tossed projects simply because I didn't have time for them. -Pastywhite QFT

Pastywhite's Easy Agar Tek (PastyPlates)

Tiger Drop Video Demos By munchauzen

Van Gogh would’ve sold more than one painting if he’d put tigers in them.―Bill Watterson

EZEKIEL 23:20

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Legalization growing [Re: elasticaltiger]
    #25154416 - 04/20/18 11:32 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid:
I say legalize Everything and regulate it through pharmacies and tax the shit out of it. If the source is a doctor and the price is only inflated because of the tax I forsee mucho benefits and an alleviation of tons of problems. I have a dream...

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Failboat]
    #25154433 - 04/20/18 11:58 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I don't care if it becomes legal or not really, just don't arrest us when you catch us with it

That's why I would consider moving for decriminalization alone

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

#25154434 - 04/21/18 12:03 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Also fuck regulating through pharmacies and taxing the shit out of people

--------------------
Within You , Without You

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Re: Legalization growing [Re: Failboat]
    #25154444 - 04/21/18 12:12 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck that, wrong way you'll end up paying 120 plus tax for an 8th of cubes.

Tiger woods i hope they dont become full on main stream i hope for major decriminalization tho no1 should ever sit in jail over fucking mushrooms et least not more than some short weekend time on the chain.
I think they should keep it illegal enough to keep cowards away but no real trouble for growing or possession just enough to keep people from acting stupid.

I think they should do classes in other countries were u gotta go an trip balls an get assests if u can handle your shit do that like 10 times an get a card an certain concerts/clubs are "trip friendly"

--------------------

OfflineFailboat
Fuck Up

Trusted Cultivator
    #25154451 - 04/21/18 12:22 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
Also fuck regulating through pharmacies and taxing the shit out of people

I'm talking about quality and purity standards for drugs. If you want X you get X. Pharmacies are run by doctors and so you would have a certified doctor behind the counter. If you cut out all of the black market BS then prices drop and you could then levvy taxes at a rate where drugs are affordable and beneficial for the state/country. Support for addiction would also be available along with safe use measures. Some things like marijuana and mushrooms are benign enough to be loosely regulated, but for the "hard" drugs they need to be managed more closely. This would be a socialized system.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals