Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives"
    #25143354 - 04/16/18 01:12 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

it's about antinomianism and self-deification, loosening or destruction of moral dogma, about sex, ect....

RHP orders are the ones that rule the world and ask you for money to please God.

please, start getting it right, people...especially christians. that is all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: akira_akuma] * 3
    #25143432 - 04/16/18 01:53 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

People need to be taught again that the cultural connotation of the term occult derives from the subversion of religious freedom by otherwise domineering faith systems. It’s awefully easy to hide something always in plain sight though, like how Abrahamic Western civilization is. For that I would posit - what’s really hidden? lol

Such sheepish idiocy though is clearly why people were driven underground in their faith in the first place.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #25143451 - 04/16/18 02:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

correct.

nothing is truly hidden, people are just dumb. they claim that they are spiritual and others are not, yet put up with the church collection plate. but when a Sadhu, or something, lives on a dirt floor, reviling materialist possessions, he's called a Left Hand Path materialist because he doesn't believe in "the soul" as the Christian does.

the Sadhu is less materialistic than the christian here, but the christian says "not so", because even though he doesn't live in a dirt floor, and has a house and a car, ect, he still believes he's of "the soul", and thus anyone else who doesn't "get that" is just a lost soul, who is going to hell.

THE FUCK?

Jesus was a "LHP" dude...he reviled the temple priests and temple itself, and was an antinomian dude.

funny that, then his so-called followers abandon everything he taught, yet claim not to do so- some mystics can manage a sort of attempt at being "Jesus-like", without being actual hypocrites, but most christians cannot. but what's even funnier is that they think he was "RHP", assuredly, because LHP has the connotation of "evil" and wickedness...absurd! Jesus was LHP, then his followers made a church around his existence, making then an order of the RHP. but these people don't realize that nuance.

they don't realize that everything started out as a Left Hand Path, first and foremost...and that they live in a world of lies.

God never came down and wrote a Torah. human's wrote it and then lied about it.

LHP, right from the get go- self-deification (read the Torah, the Jews get quite a placement on this Earth) and antinomianism (the pagan orders from which Judaism was derived, would be the orders they turned away from, in order to create their new order, which eventually just shifted to an "RHP" sort of thing, because it maintained that sort of social order for the purposes of control, control for those who started the order in their LHP.)

and just that, and nothing more. RHP and LHP are both the same, in essence...one just contains a more truthful outlook about motivations therein, while the other, the RHP, simply contains the social order with constructs derived from the previous order, but then strengthened against any imposition from anyone outside (or inside) of said structure.

Edited by akira_akuma (04/16/18 02:18 PM)

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #25146406 - 04/17/18 07:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

So the right hand path is about control..

And the left hand path is about letting go..

Middle path:? Moderative progress!

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25146408 - 04/17/18 07:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Occult at binah is left hand path..

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #25146410 - 04/17/18 07:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Left as ocvult, and right as religious..!?

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: BrendanFlock] * 1
    #25147172 - 04/18/18 01:39 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

the right hand path can be as occult as any left hand path. it's just more about unity and having a soul, and belonging to either some all-encompassing deity, or some all-encompassing metaphysical/spiritual law (see: unity).

see: Kabbala

it can be said that the "left hand path can help moderate or balance the right hand path", though, sure.

but i find that one proceeds the other...and orders of "unity" are really just foundation and gate to tower keeps, so to speak, to which the keys belong to one, a fool or charlatan, or even an emperor or pope, who is already following/has followed the left hand path.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: akira_akuma] * 1
    #25147336 - 04/18/18 05:27 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

not sure what  you say, but the world is getting shittier couse of people want better and better, they cant eat with iron spoon, NO,they want eat with an golden spoon.
well all thing about sex,i can say you that, im imagine she is your doughter, if some like you will act to her like you do, you will kill the fuck boy.
thats the mentality thats need to be.
i mean, there is slutty girls sure. butt fuckboys want the good girls. and sometimes the good girls letting them only cosue they hope to get the guy forever. but he is fuckboy.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: mitmitice1]
    #25147857 - 04/18/18 11:21 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

excellent post. good job.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: akira_akuma]
    #25148458 - 04/18/18 03:46 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

tell me, you are the only one outside that know the right hand left hand paths and etc.. , im glad.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: mitmitice1]
    #25148470 - 04/18/18 03:50 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

all is left hand path- no one ever said you HAVE to listen to God, and God doesn't really exist except in the conceptual nature- because such a God (that is an "all-powerful" one) cannot exist, it is merely the construct of contradiction and impossibility that man strives to comprehend and conquer, at some point in time, even if that wasn't the point (or was)....so whoever said there was any sort of ultimate moral source code, was simply a liar or a charlatan.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
    #25148765 - 04/18/18 05:37 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I cant belive on that. couse thats means i can do what i want and affect any one i want to affect. and the affected will get hurt.
not all is graceful, if u know what you talking about, you know that left hand failed as the right.
if you afraide of an punishment you are wearing a mask, you not truthfull.
if u think all is ok and you can do what ever you want you getting dirty inside without notice it. for example. grace:(ill throw some shit on that man cosue i want to, and its ok he wont die i mean cmon its even funny so fuck him all forgiven anyway)
on the other side there some one who got shit on his head becouse some jurk threw shit on him, and he dont feels its ok, then he decide, punish this jurk or forgive him??(maybe not good exaple but still)
there is basic order that must be kept. good exaple is SODOM.
if all is gracefull why the bible told they were burned?
becouse they forgot the basics, they forgot the true real laws of goodness or whatever. 
in short, if you throw a rock it will fall on someone, and thats is the point of right and left hand. thats how karma works i guess.
i can tall one more ting, if we all were a rulers, no one would crash at anyone, if people know they can do whatever they want and there no damage to them couse it will be forgiven so people will suffer, the affected will suffer couse of the affecting poeple.
you know, many gurus think what you writed, in fact some guru had murdered and his fuckboys in some vilige in india,,, know why?? becouse there is basic rules. if u not folow them ..well i dont know. you tell me.

Offlineakira_akuma

#25149571 - 04/18/18 09:30 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

a charlatan can still mean well.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
    #25149970 - 04/19/18 03:03 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

but there is no charletans.... give an example of one.

Offlineakira_akuma

#25150284 - 04/19/18 09:09 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

the entire papacy is charlatanry.

Offlinemitmitice1
Stranger
    #25150791 - 04/19/18 02:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I DONT COUNT THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE AS ABIBLE.
there is one king ongly who rule the both hands.
u cant buy redemption with money... true.
and its not charletans on 100%. it depends on their self lvl of awakinging,
its very complicated

Offlineakira_akuma

#25150826 - 04/19/18 02:19 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

sure it is. i know, it's crazy.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
    #25150840 - 04/19/18 02:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

"....so whoever said there was any sort of ultimate moral source code, was simply a liar or a charlatan."
I guess it's simply about existence.

Offlineakira_akuma

Re: No, Left Hand Path is not about materialism and "lower drives" [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #25150904 - 04/19/18 02:53 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

sure. because the rules are made through existence, whether "good" or "bad" or, if "neutral", it's even more evident...we exist through these rules when we cease to realize them, unless you can learn how to see them for what they really are...not "Good" "bad" "neutral", but just as they are...rules. we made. easily, on the grand scale of things, insignificant, and also only a construct that we invented.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale