Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineIlovedabs420
Stranger

Current progress and invitro pinning questions.
    #25146556 - 04/17/18 10:05 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Currently in the progress of my first ever grow and things are going smoothly here's some pictures. Two of my jars have started invitro pinning at about 98% colonization the bottom is yet to be touched. I read that I should invert the jars smack them on a hard wood board and leave it for a day before birthing to dislodge the bottom. Does pinning in the jars mean presence of a contamination I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary tho.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedont trust midgets
your HIGHness
I'm a teapot

Re: Current progress and invitro pinning questions. [Re: Ilovedabs420]
    #25146585 - 04/17/18 10:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Looks good. Pinning in the jar is fine as long as its after the jar is 100% colonized. You dont need to wait for the bottom to dislodge. You can take it out and birth immediately.

--------------------
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

InvisibleTheMadHatter420
Trusted Farmer

Re: Current progress and invitro pinning questions. [Re: dont trust midgets]
    #25146662 - 04/17/18 10:42 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

You can wash off the tiny bit that didn't colonize on the bottom. That happens some times, I have seen it many times myself.

--------------------
JOIN THE POW WOW

OfflineIlovedabs420
Stranger

Re: Current progress and invitro pinning questions. [Re: TheMadHatter420]
    #25147501 - 04/18/18 10:09 AM (3 years, 30 days ago)

Thanks for the feedback, I birthed them and they are currently being dunked. Going to attempt cleaning some of my agar dishes today as well.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, geokills, Asante, Shroomism, RogerRabbit, mushboy, fahtster, wildernessjunkie, Ballerium, cronicr, bodhisatta
138 topic views. 2 members, 4 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.