Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Loc: Your Mom’s Rabbit Hole
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LtLurker]
    #25143378 - 04/16/18 01:26 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Hahaha :wink: I’ll keep that in mind. My gf is making the edibles. She does the weed stuff, I grow the mushrooms. Works out :super:

--------------------

TEKs I Like

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MadHatter333] * 2
    #25145009 - 04/17/18 07:56 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Lately i have been using almost exclusively bho, so i decided to try to break that, because i have a bunch of great herb going stale lol, so this is my Arizer Extreme Q (modded) with some OG Kush thats a bit dry by now. Vapes so well when its like that, but not too dry (doesnt lose signature flavor, doesnt lose any noticeable potency). During my years of vaporizing herb i found dry herb is the best for vaping. When i vaped exclusively id wait for all my fire to get a bit dry, lol. Really wet strains annoyed me, but now theyre tantalizing LOL

Still never tried this vape with bho, but i know its possible. But really enjoying the herb right now
:joint:

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!!l [Re: MadHatter333]
    #25145039 - 04/17/18 08:07 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MadHatter333 said:
For sure man, I feel you there. You can really mess with someone’s mind doing that. I’ve always wanted to randomly dose my dad because he’s a hard ass sometimes. But he has Bipolar and I don’t think that would go over well.

People have a right to choose wether or not they want to trip! Lol kinda funny that you dabbed Dmt without knowing though. Pretty messed up of her not to tell you after the fact...

That was the worst experience out of her dosings lol. But she also dosed me with 2ce after i decided to just have a chill night so i actually took 2 ambiens lol. And then im all giggly, but eventually im really feeling it, she gave like 20mg i think. Anyway i remember at first being Deeply disturbed by it, and i was literally like "No, no no no no, you didnt, right?" "I did" "no, youre kidding right?? But, after i accepted it the trip was actually quite cool, just not those comeup Few hours (keep in mind, with 2ce its like a 3hr comeup, like mesc) and the rest of that night we spent looking at an actual octopus break through the wall. That is some visual material. More than anything else ive ever had. But def quite weird to be dosed with, esp in that situation. She prolly dosed me like 3 times or 4.

(She dosed my strawberry milk with pure 99.% salt lol...just plain wronggg...i didnt taste shit, and i downed that little bottle. And that particular batch, 10-12mg was *pretty strong*)

And....could be reading this Lol

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Loc: Minnesota, the next state...
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LtLurker] * 2
    #25145842 - 04/17/18 03:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:
Quote:

MadHatter333 said:
Some cannabis coconut oil

About to make some edibles :yummy:

Hell yea! I love CocoNut oil for extracting! Edible, Topicle, it does it all. Save some for lube :wink:, trust me.

Okay... once my wife gets situated on the pill again, and I get fixed after, the coconut cannabis lube must get tried. Sounds amazing!

Please don't try this with condoms! PLEASE!

--------------------

*ALL POSTS CREATED BY THIS USER ARE FICTIONAL IN NATURE, AND ARE THE PRODUCT OF LUCID DREAMING. THEY ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN AS REAL OR TRUE.

Invisibletrippinballs420
Samall Johnson
Male User Gallery

Loc: CO Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spivkurl] * 2
    #25146175 - 04/17/18 05:46 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Put a little on the inside of the rubber and a little on the outside....voila

--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: trippinballs420]
    #25146181 - 04/17/18 05:47 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:brilliant:

--------------------

TEKs I Like

InvisibleTonydanzawillpay
compared to what

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MadHatter333] * 2
    #25146196 - 04/17/18 05:51 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Youre not supposed to use anything but water based lube :themoreyouknow:

--------------------
Eat everyday

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: post your DANK!!!l [Re: Fractal420]
    #25146203 - 04/17/18 05:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fractal420 said:
Quote:

MadHatter333 said:
For sure man, I feel you there. You can really mess with someone’s mind doing that. I’ve always wanted to randomly dose my dad because he’s a hard ass sometimes. But he has Bipolar and I don’t think that would go over well.

People have a right to choose wether or not they want to trip! Lol kinda funny that you dabbed Dmt without knowing though. Pretty messed up of her not to tell you after the fact...

That was the worst experience out of her dosings lol. But she also dosed me with 2ce after i decided to just have a chill night so i actually took 2 ambiens lol. And then im all giggly, but eventually im really feeling it, she gave like 20mg i think. Anyway i remember at first being Deeply disturbed by it, and i was literally like "No, no no no no, you didnt, right?" "I did" "no, youre kidding right?? But, after i accepted it the trip was actually quite cool, just not those comeup Few hours (keep in mind, with 2ce its like a 3hr comeup, like mesc) and the rest of that night we spent looking at an actual octopus break through the wall. That is some visual material. More than anything else ive ever had. But def quite weird to be dosed with, esp in that situation. She prolly dosed me like 3 times or 4.

(She dosed my strawberry milk with pure 99.% salt lol...just plain wronggg...i didnt taste shit, and i downed that little bottle. And that particular batch, 10-12mg was *pretty strong*)

And....could be reading this Lol

Lol! sounds like your ex was a major trickster. I’ve never been randomly dosed like that, but I wouldn’t complain unless I had something going on that day or the next lol. What is 99% salt?

I hope she’s reading this and laughing :lol:

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!!l [Re: MadHatter333] * 1
    #25146874 - 04/17/18 10:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I meant a 99% purity hcl salt of 2ce.

Which is a very visual, mescaline-like phenethylamine, prettty potent too and in raw crystals, so 20 and 23mg make a pretty decent difference for example.

If she was reading this, she would def be laughing.

That trip ended up okay, so i dont complain too much about that one. But like the dmt thing, not all of them turned out that positive. My main thing was that i was trying to chill out. Once the octopii started breaching the walls, was hard to chill. But i had so much fun staring at this octopuss, which was actually a light turning into many different things with all sorts of colors, was even 3d. Hard to explain those types of phen visuals

The only similar experience ive had in terms of visuals without 2ce would be 400 mics of L

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: trippinballs420]
    #25147570 - 04/18/18 08:55 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

trippinballs420 said:
Put a little on the inside of the rubber and a little on the outside....voila

Yeah, do this if you want to make babies AND wear condoms.  :dumbass:

InvisibleMadHatter333
We Are All Mad Here

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Tonydanzawillpay]
    #25147572 - 04/18/18 08:58 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Tonydanzawillpay said:
Youre not supposed to use anything but water based lube :themoreyouknow:

My girlfriend and I use coconut oil as lube with no problems. Never tried cannabis infused coconut oil though.. Every time I smell coconut oil I think of sex lol. Works great for massage too, and I even use it for my tattoo aftercare, perscribed by my artist.

--------------------

TEKs I Like

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Loc: Borderlands Flag
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: MadHatter333]
    #25147607 - 04/18/18 09:24 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

As long as I've been using it I've been married so no condoms. I honestly have no idea if coconut oil would be corrosive to latex like petroleum jelly or some other oil-based lube. Do your research if you use condoms.

Even if it is, the main principle is it absorbs through skin. Be creative, there's plenty ways to take advantage of this.

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

#25148908 - 04/18/18 06:27 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:
As long as I've been using it I've been married so no condoms.

AKA ... "I'm a breeder."

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spivkurl] * 1
    #25149091 - 04/18/18 07:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spivkurl said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

AKA ... "I'm a breeder."

First, what difference would that make? There's plenty of birth control other than condoms if you don't need to worry about STD's.

Second, We can't have kids. so.. yea.. thanks for that.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#25150021 - 04/19/18 04:49 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Some would consider that a blessing, but i too would like kids someday so i get it. But its okay man. Much worse problems out there. (Not to say its "not a big deal", that is up to you and significant other)

Bout to wake and bake some fiery jack herer. Will take pic when sun comes up

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

#25150152 - 04/19/18 07:20 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LtLurker said:
Quote:

Spivkurl said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

AKA ... "I'm a breeder."

First, what difference would that make? There's plenty of birth control other than condoms if you don't need to worry about STD's.

Apologies for any offense. You must admit that the above quoted statement suggests that being married is the reason for not wearing condoms. No mention was made of other birth control forms. It is a simple mistake.

I was simply attempting damage control due to "trippinballs420" and his disinformation. Any oil or petroleum based lubricant can cause failure of condoms, both for birth control of protection from STD's.

It's a common error. Even my wife's gynecologist suggested it, knowing full well that we commonly use condoms. In a professional capacity, totally unacceptable... on a forum thread, just something that needs correction before something bad happens to one of us.

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Divinatory] * 5
    #25150222 - 04/19/18 08:23 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

But, back on topic, here's an older pheno of the wonder woman skunk that I've been working with... was some super stanky stuff.

Trimming just this bit made me so paranoid!

OfflineLtLurker
Lost Sailor
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Spivkurl]
    #25150235 - 04/19/18 08:35 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Spivkurl said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:
Quote:

Spivkurl said:
Quote:

LtLurker said:

AKA ... "I'm a breeder."

Apologies for any offense. You must admit that the above quoted statement suggests that being married is the reason for not wearing condoms. No mention was made of other birth control forms. It is a simple mistake.

I was simply attempting damage control due to "trippinballs420" and his disinformation. Any oil or petroleum based lubricant can cause failure of condoms, both for birth control of protection from STD's.

It's a common error. Even my wife's gynecologist suggested it, knowing full well that we commonly use condoms. In a professional capacity, totally unacceptable... on a forum thread, just something that needs correction before something bad happens to one of us.

Right on man. No worries. I was just feeling salty yesterday I think and the comment hit me wierd. Clearly you didn't mean an offense. How could any one possibly know. The Condom stuff was the important point any way.

Like I said, idk shit about condoms deteriorating from coconut oil. So good lookin out.

And Nice bud. It's huge.

Edited by LtLurker (04/19/18 08:36 AM)

InvisibleRaven44
Entry not permitted to muggles
Male

Loc: My sovereign reality bubble
    #25150321 - 04/19/18 09:27 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Lavender kush

OfflineSpivkurl
Electroacoustic inventor
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Raven44]
    #25150697 - 04/19/18 01:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Raven44 said:

Lavender kush

Nice and frosty! Do you know how far along that is into flowering?

I've done the master kush, but it didn't usually develop that kind of trichome covering until right at the end... if at all. :rolleyes:

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 650 | 651 | 652 | 653 | 654 | 655 | 656 | 657 | 658 | 659 | 660 | 661 | 662 | 663 | 664 | 665 | 666 | 667 | 668 | 669 | 670 | Next > | Last >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds