Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Loc: FM Radio...?
What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money?
    #25142951 - 04/16/18 10:11 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Please debate. I'm not Sure What would happen.

If a Dollar back in 1912, what kind of Silver that Would But Each Person in Oz's?

Or, We should demand Pre 1913 Monetary System's!

Anything else is Unconstitutional!

We have Unconditional Rights per Creator!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------
I MET ME-T, or M-ET, on Voyages via My Elysium Trips.

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDevAd
Stranger
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25143126 - 04/16/18 11:31 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The paper money is backed by faith in the economy. Not by silver. That's why the bill says it's it's legal tender now. Instead of being backed by a precious metal.

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: DevAd]
    #25143147 - 04/16/18 11:40 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

DevAd said:
The paper money is backed by faith in the economy. Not by silver. That's why the bill says it's it's legal tender now. Instead of being backed by a precious metal.

That's Illegal Currency [TIC]

Fake Money!

Tic, tock, tic, tock, tic, tock

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

Remember that Life is But a Trip, & Tripping is Perpetual, Whether Sober or not. So, Tripping isn't anything but going along on a Trip.

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/16/18 11:41 AM)

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: My Elysium Trips]
    #25143308 - 04/16/18 12:47 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I'm not Sure What would happen.

Everyone would get robbed more . The other day I sold this old f150 I have for 6k . If we used the current market rate that’s about 25 lbs of silver . That’s allot of shit to carry around . It would be obvious your carrying allot of money due the weight of the metal .  You would need a dolly to wheel your money into the bank to put a down payment on a house . 
  Buying  just about anything would suck , due to the impracticality of using metal as currency .

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25143351 - 04/16/18 01:11 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Look into Agenda 21...

Apparently the Dead Men in Graves [like Lord Called them - Dead!] Want to Starve America by Malnourishments!

Don't Trust Anyone you don't Know. Even who you know somewhat.

Or just be careful.

Hence, the Foods are Poisons, just because they Lack Everything Natural like 90 Vitamins & Minerals

Fake foods

Don't Take Multivitamin either! Look Why not!

They Want Americans to go Crazy via Malnourished Foods with only like NPK!

Then Mental Hospital Abductions & then Controlling People

Get your Rights, Guns & All that! Just in Case!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25143356 - 04/16/18 01:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

I'm not Sure What would happen.

Everyone would get robbed more . The other day I sold this old f150 I have for 6k . If we used the current market rate that’s about 25 lbs of silver . That’s allot of shit to carry around . It would be obvious your carrying allot of money due the weight of the metal .  You would need a dolly to wheel your money into the bank to put a down payment on a house . 
  Buying  just about anything would suck , due to the impracticality of using metal as currency .

No, Sorry.

Apparently you did Not understand me.

$1 US Dollar, should be Directly Redeemable in the Amount of -

Pre 1913 Federal Reserve Conspiracies

$1 was 1 Oz of Silver Back then?

Demand Money Redeemable like Pre 1913!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
    #25143358 - 04/16/18 01:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Lincoln GreenBacks!

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #25143420 - 04/16/18 01:49 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You better get a strong belt OP because your wallet is about the get heavier.

--------------------

OfflineMy Elysium Trips
Lore
 User Gallery
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: Patlal]
    #25143553 - 04/16/18 02:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
You better get a strong belt OP because your wallet is about the get heavier.

Wallet? What are you smoking?

You think I want money?

Nope

I want MY freedoms & Independence & Life & Liberties

All Constitutional Rights, Bill of RIGHTS

And Rights to Make MY own Rights!

Money is moot in this case

My Elysium Trips

--------------------

My Elysium Trips

Edited by My Elysium Trips (04/16/18 02:56 PM)

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25143605 - 04/16/18 03:13 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

It used to be backed by gold, that was done away with at bretton woods I believe in the 40's. Then it was backed by silver, but that was done away with some 40 or 50 years ago. People raced to get their old silver certificates turned into silver before the law went into effect. A lot of silver coins were melted down too. I think that was illegal but they did it anyway.

Now they can print up boatloads of cash without anything to back it, also knows as qe. And they are doing exactly that. The debt can't be repaid, no way no how so one day the can can't be kicked any farther down the road and will bust open full of maggots. Panic will set in at some point.

One thing that has allowed us to get away with this ponzi scheme for so long is the fact most of our paper is overseas. But, wait until panic sets in and they start cashing in those greenbacks for whatever they can get. Inflation will go like the zimbabwe dollar or post ww1 german mark. People with cash in the bank will get hurt bad, people dependent on pensions, disability, ss, and other fixed payouts will be begging in the streets. Those with hard assets will see the value shoot up like mad

Hard assets are things like gold, silver, platinum, real estate, heavy equipment, water rights, farms, and other solid goods which can't be printed up for free. Also bitcoin will go way way up in value. Contracts that can force a sale at a fixed price could be a good investment too. Get an agreement to buy land at today's price plus 50% good for 10 years and they might be begging to buy it back for a huge profit to you. Or sue to force performance and sell the land for a big profit or keep it and watch the value soar.

A wise move is to put some of your cash into buying a house if you don't already own one. Going into debt on a mortgage is a smart move if and when inflation goes mad. Your debt could be paid out of pocket while the house goes up maybe 10x in value. Make sure you have enough assets so that if you lose your job you can still pay the mortgage. If you have already done that and have investment cash, put some into gold, some into silver and some into bitcoins. Rich people are already doing that.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25143626 - 04/16/18 03:21 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The Bankers aren't going to let the peasants inflate their debt away, any official reset will adjust for the currency.

There's a reason why the Bankers still choose low (zero) growth and no inflation, they want the debt to maintain its value even though it's essentially worth a small fraction of the present value.

The goal is always about having debt slaves, mission accomplished.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: qman]
    #25143688 - 04/16/18 03:50 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

>The Bankers aren't going to let the peasants inflate their debt away, any official reset will adjust for the currency.

Its mostly govt that has the most debt. Our 20T federal debt is just the tip of the iceberg. Unfunded ss obligations, many other things too add up to way more than that. Take treasuries just for example. Then you have debt by the states and local govt more even than fed debt. Then big companies and govts owing lots of pension benefits which would be greatly reduced by inflation.

Its the bankers who have created most of the debt, no they don't want what you owe them to be reduced but the economy is like a train with weak brakes headed toward a sharp curve at a high rate of speed. Its way past the point of being able to fix. I give trump credit for trying but even balancing our trade deficit and some other things won't do it, its too late. He will be the sacrificial lamb and the loony left will blame him for everything.

If bankers could push a secret button and fix the economy it would have been pushed already. All they have is qe left in the tool box. They know the crash is coming, they are very tight fisted with loans now. If you have 20% down and good credit, then ok, if less than that then so sorry.

It will be once again the middle class and poor who take it in the neck. The rich are moving assets around and will be fine even if they lost 1/2 their wealth. They may even gain wealth. The working stiff putting in 40+ hours and just getting by will get crushed. It will be the great depression all over again.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

#25143728 - 04/16/18 04:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

erstand me.

$1 US Dollar, should be Directly Redeemable in the Amount of -

Pre 1913 Federal Reserve Conspiracies

$1 was 1 Oz of Silver Back then?

I’m not sure but if that’s the case then the poor person who bought my truck would have needed 6000 oz of silver . That’s 375 lbs .
  I have to admit it would be kinda cool to pay people with a wheel barrow full of silver coins . That would be fuckin gangster.

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: Psilynut2]
    #25144939 - 04/17/18 06:56 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Dollars were backed by silver into the early 1960's. They were called silver certificates. My grandmother used to save them after the switch to federal reserve notes.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #25145562 - 04/17/18 12:34 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I have a bunch of silver certificates... they look like dollar bills.

https://scripophily.net/1siceunstofa.html
Any dime, quarter, or half dollar 1964 and below is 90% silver

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Edited by SirTripAlot (04/17/18 12:36 PM)

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: What if Most Americans Demanded Silver [coins] for their Paper Money? [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #25146477 - 04/17/18 07:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

and don't forget those kennedy halves dated 1965-1970 with a good portion of silver, along with those ike dollars from '71-'74 minted in san fran that are 40% Ag.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies