Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: koods] * 1
    #25154882 - 04/21/18 09:13 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
The Hannity story is important either because the number one rated media personally in the country breached one of the most serious standards in journalism or the lawyers for Michael Cohen perjured themselves in federal court.

Stonehenge, your problem is you have absolutely zero respect for professional journalism. You believe people who practice their profession ethically and by following rules are fake and the people who don't care about details like facts are real. There's a reason people like Alex jones are being sued left and right... they are liars and fabricators.

Give us a break, if we learned anything about "professional journalism" the past two years is that it's littered with pure scum with zero integrity.

The MSM has zero credibility with the vast majority of the American people, we know that reality kills people like you but most people now know the deal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: qman]
    #25154982 - 04/21/18 10:15 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Give us a break, if we learned anything about "professional journalism" the past two years is that it's littered with pure scum with zero integrity.

The MSM has zero credibility with the vast majority of the American people, we know that reality kills people like you but most people now know the deal.

Correct, the msm is scum and only the highly deluded far left believe it anymore.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male User Gallery

Loc: America Flag
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Stonehenge] * 1
    #25155003 - 04/21/18 10:22 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Do you think Hannity will end up like Mel Gibson? Driving down the street drunk screaming about the Jews?

--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25155042 - 04/21/18 10:39 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Obama is right wing too.

I wasn't bringing up obama as a right/left example.

People accused networks like CNN of catering to Obama, meanwhile here we have hannity actually advising Trump, sharing a lawyer, and attacking the investigation.

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Obama is right wing too.

I wasn't bringing up obama as a right/left example.

People accused networks like CNN of catering to Obama, meanwhile here we have hannity actually advising Trump, sharing a lawyer, and attacking the investigation.

'hannity actually advising Trump, sharing a lawyer, and attacking the investigation.'

So what?  Is that illegal? :popcorn:

--------------------

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: XUL]
    #25155129 - 04/21/18 11:24 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

XUL said:
Do you think Hannity will end up like Mel Gibson? Driving down the street drunk screaming about the Jews?

Why is it so easy to picture him doing that?:grin:

I see him getting booked, telling all the cops in a drunken slur, 'you are a great Amurican'.

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25155139 - 04/21/18 11:29 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

koods said:
The Hannity story is important either because the number one rated media personally in the country breached one of the most serious standards in journalism or the lawyers for Michael Cohen perjured themselves in federal court.

Stonehenge, your problem is you have absolutely zero respect for professional journalism. You believe people who practice their profession ethically and by following rules are fake and the people who don't care about details like facts are real. There's a reason people like Alex jones are being sued left and right... they are liars and fabricators.

Cite me some examples of reporting from the MSM that was wrong. There aren't very many. Trump can't go a day without lying

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: qman]
    #25155390 - 04/21/18 01:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:

Yeah, Fox "News" is getting pretty bad with their conspiracy theories, lately. They should really be pulled from the air and labeled as an entertainment network, not news.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Mercurious]
    #25155442 - 04/21/18 01:33 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This is part of the problem:

Sean Hannity Isn’t A Journalist And Fox News Isn’t News

They are a propaganda outlet, and Trump is being advised by the people putting out propaganda for him... That should be alarming to everyone.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: musiclover420]
    #25155449 - 04/21/18 01:42 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting:

Trump denies Cohen will 'flip'

So if Trump is innocent what is he afraid of Cohen flipping on?... :strokebeard:

Also I am pretty sure Cohen already flipped :lol:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

InvisibleMercurious
Neither here, nor there...

Loc: The Upside Down
    #25155456 - 04/21/18 01:49 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Oh, Cohen is gonna sing like a canary. Everything is going to start unraveling now, you watch.

--------------------

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #25155509 - 04/21/18 02:12 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:

They are a propaganda outlet, and Trump is being advised by the people putting out propaganda for him...

Did you watch the clip I posted about MSNBC doing the exact same thing for Hillary?

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: koods] * 1
    #25156400 - 04/21/18 08:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

koods said:

Cite me some examples of reporting from the MSM that was wrong. There aren't very many. Trump can't go a day without lying

Most of the "reporting" isn't news anymore, it's speculation and opinions on political issues.

I agree, most of the news that's being reported is accurate, but only accounts for 5% of the total air time, the other 95% is political opinion trying to convince viewers it's factual news.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Mercurious] * 1
    #25156404 - 04/21/18 08:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mercurious said:
Quote:

qman said:

Yeah, Fox "News" is getting pretty bad with their conspiracy theories, lately. They should really be pulled from the air and labeled as an entertainment network, not news.

I agree with you 100%, but CNN, MSNBC and others aren't any better.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: qman] * 2
    #25156461 - 04/21/18 08:52 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yes they are.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #25156552 - 04/21/18 09:33 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:

They are a propaganda outlet, and Trump is being advised by the people putting out propaganda for him...

Did you watch the clip I posted about MSNBC doing the exact same thing for Hillary?

What difference does it make if Hillary did something similar? Even assuming she did something identical, she isn't the president. Trump is literally being advised by fox "news".

If Hillary won and was being advised by CNN I would still be upset, but she didn't win and I've seen nothing comparable anyways.

"But they did it too" shouldn't be your go to argument...

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25156571 - 04/21/18 09:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

:whathesaid:

qman: You can handle the truth. When has 'Fixed Propaganda' won a national award? They're all liars, in bed with the pubs and colluding with liddle dick.

Fox has no credibility as a news outlet only a propaganda machine.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: sweeper54]
    #25156722 - 04/21/18 11:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This is kind of disturbing as well:

Fox News’ Kremlin Ties Go Much Deeper Than Just Sean Hannity

Quote:

Perhaps there are no surprises here at all, however. This week, Latvian Public Broadcasting reported an astonishing story about how Fox News operates in their country. As unmasked by a local investigation, Russian-language versions of the network’s programming that are broadcast in Latvia aren’t merely translated; they’re edited for content in a pro-Kremlin direction. Per the report, which cites internal Fox News regulations:

Translators have to follow Russian subtitling guidelines requiring glossing over or ‘softening content’ concerning accidents, homosexual relationships, ‘anti-Russian propaganda,’ narcotics, extremist activities and suicides. For instance, the translators are instructed to ‘soften’ all negative language about the Russian military and space program, policies of the Russian president and government, while positive texts about same-sex relationships have to be made more generalized so they could be attributed to relationships of any kind.

Let’s be perfectly clear here: Fox News is requiring its content being broadcast in a country that is a member of both NATO and the European Union to be edited to be more pleasing to the regime of Vladimir Putin. This is no small matter in Latvia, a country of only two million people, more than one-quarter of whom are ethnic Russians. That minority is habitually exploited by Moscow in its propaganda aimed at NATO’s eastern frontier. For years, the Kremlin has waged an aggressive, full-spectrum information war against Latvia, attempting to foment divisions in that country by making its Russian minority feel alienated and more loyal to Moscow than to Riga. In extremis, many Latvians worry, this noxious disinformation campaign could be a precursor to an actual Russian invasion—an event that has happened several times in the small country’s history.

Fox News is unambiguously on the side of the Kremlin in this information struggle against little Latvia—and the entire Western world. It’s not just what Fox News is beaming into the Baltic states that merits scrutiny. The network’s reports on Latvia for Western audiences—for instance one last month pushed blatant Russian propaganda and cited the Centre for Research on Globalization, a notorious Kremlin disinformation front—likewise deserve investigation.

Above all, Americans should ask what Fox News’ relationship with Putin’s regime actually is. It’s one thing to allow known disinformateurs like Sean Hannity to push Russian-made lies on air; it’s even worse to give Moscow editorial control over its “reporting.” If Fox News is skewing the news in a pro-Kremlin direction for political effect in a free and democratic society like Latvia, they can do it anywhere.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #25156806 - 04/22/18 12:19 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Stormy Daniels lawyer believes the urgency of the Cohen raid was based on information gathered from wiretaps on Cohen. Specifically he was discussing on the phone his intention to destroy evidence of criminal activity.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
    #25156977 - 04/22/18 05:26 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

koods said:

"What Hannity does is fine because CNN is biased."

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Michael Cohen Forced to Reveal His Mystery Client Is Sean Hannity [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #25157022 - 04/22/18 06:28 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Next >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order