Home | Community | Message Board


Vesp.co, Inc.
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot


Registered: 02/16/18
Posts: 565
Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Gender and sports
    #25127753 - 04/10/18 10:03 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

What do you people think?

Should men that identify as women, however still have their man parts, get to participate in female sport competitions?

Should women whom are transitioning into men by taking hormones get to participate in female sports competitions?


--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJizzMasterZero
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/30/16
Posts: 512
Last seen: 7 hours, 33 minutes
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Doalrite]
    #25127785 - 04/10/18 10:23 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

I say no, it’s an unfair advantage. If they really want to compete, let them form their own fucking league where all 72 or whatever genders can compete fairly.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/15
Posts: 3,295
Loc: Flag
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Doalrite]
    #25127795 - 04/10/18 10:28 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Doalrite said:
What do you people think?

Should men that identify as women, however still have their man parts, get to participate in female sport competitions?

Should women whom are transitioning into men by taking hormones get to participate in female sports competitions?



If its friendly then sure. If not, nope!


--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineJizzMasterZero
Stranger
 User Gallery

Registered: 11/30/16
Posts: 512
Last seen: 7 hours, 33 minutes
Re: Gender and sports [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #25127810 - 04/10/18 10:36 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

I realize that sounded bad.
I’m not homophobic, and I’ve actually known a transsexual for 25 years. I have immense respect for him because she (in early life) identified a problem, was kicked out of the house at age 16 because of it, and then through extreme determination became extremely successful living as male. Now get what I said, living as a male, not a transsexual holding signs and fighting for his rights. She identified as a male, fixed the problem, and now lives as a male. He has male pattern baldness, a hairy back, facial hair, a doctorate degree, and a good paying high profile job. Nobody would ever suspect he was a trans, I didn’t know for the first 10 years. Only a handful of people know.
Back to sports, he would definitely be at a disadvantage if he wanted to compete in sports against men. Regardless of his accomplishments, he was still born with a female frame which hormones can only do so much. On the other hand, a man that becomes a woman would definitely have an advantage over women because he/she still has the advantage of a male frame.
Damn, the pronouns get confusing.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot


Registered: 02/16/18
Posts: 565
Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Re: Gender and sports [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #25127823 - 04/10/18 10:44 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

I ask because I hear the are letting men who identify as female run in a female marathon.

Also I saw their was a female wrestler who was transitioning to a male so she was taking steroids. She was wrestling with other teen girls.

It’s such a weird world


--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Registered: 01/22/15
Posts: 3,295
Loc: Flag
Re: Gender and sports [Re: JizzMasterZero]
    #25127880 - 04/10/18 11:13 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

JizzMasterZero said:
I realize that sounded bad.
I’m not homophobic, and I’ve actually known a transsexual for 25 years. I have immense respect for him because she (in early life) identified a problem, was kicked out of the house at age 16 because of it, and then through extreme determination became extremely successful living as male. Now get what I said, living as a male, not a transsexual holding signs and fighting for his rights. She identified as a male, fixed the problem, and now lives as a male. He has male pattern baldness, a hairy back, facial hair, a doctorate degree, and a good paying high profile job. Nobody would ever suspect he was a trans, I didn’t know for the first 10 years. Only a handful of people know.
Back to sports, he would definitely be at a disadvantage if he wanted to compete in sports against men. Regardless of his accomplishments, he was still born with a female frame which hormones can only do so much. On the other hand, a man that becomes a woman would definitely have an advantage over women because he/she still has the advantage of a male frame.
Damn, the pronouns get confusing.



Pretty black and white. Guys are guys and girls are girls.


--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope


Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 03/27/12
Posts: 11,134
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Doalrite] * 1
    #25128002 - 04/10/18 12:09 PM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Doalrite said:
What do you people think?

Should men that identify as women, however still have their man parts, get to participate in female sport competitions?

Should women whom are transitioning into men by taking hormones get to participate in female sports competitions?




In both instances, the individuals should participate in 'mens' competitions

As should any other women who feel they can compete

:shrug:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot


Registered: 02/16/18
Posts: 565
Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Tantrika]
    #25129026 - 04/10/18 07:16 PM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Tantrika said:
Quote:

Doalrite said:
What do you people think?

Should men that identify as women, however still have their man parts, get to participate in female sport competitions?

Should women whom are transitioning into men by taking hormones get to participate in female sports competitions?




In both instances, the individuals should participate in 'mens' competitions

As should any other women who feel they can compete

:shrug:




Why shouldn’t weak men participate in women’s sports then.... if they never have a chance in winning amongst athletes of the same sex.

It’s just stupid the way liberals think about this.

Another reason they don’t get my independent vote at the moment.


--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleEnlilM
Literally Hitler
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 08/16/03
Posts: 44,306
Re: Gender and sports (moved) [Re: Doalrite]
    #25129065 - 04/10/18 07:31 PM (7 months, 30 days ago)

This thread was moved from Political Discussion.

Reason:
Not politics related.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot


Registered: 02/16/18
Posts: 565
Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Re: Gender and sports (moved) [Re: Enlil]
    #25129083 - 04/10/18 07:38 PM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
<img src='https://www.shroomery.org/forums/images/moved.gif'> This thread was moved from Political Discussion.

Reason:
Not politics related.




I apologize then great sir, I felt the desire of the liberal machine to define where and when women can be women and the men can be men fell into the political realm.

Thank you for adjusting the tolerable label for this conversation.


--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 12/19/10
Posts: 14,809
Re: Gender and sports (moved) [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #25129919 - 04/11/18 02:25 AM (7 months, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
<img src='https://www.shroomery.org/forums/images/moved.gif'> This thread was moved from Political Discussion.

Reason:
Not politics related.




Not really sports related either.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery


Registered: 07/06/09
Posts: 20,178
Last seen: 29 minutes, 40 seconds
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Tantrika]
    #25134065 - 04/12/18 10:17 PM (7 months, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Tantrika said:
Quote:

Doalrite said:
What do you people think?

Should men that identify as women, however still have their man parts, get to participate in female sport competitions?

Should women whom are transitioning into men by taking hormones get to participate in female sports competitions?




In both instances, the individuals should participate in 'mens' competitions

As should any other women who feel they can compete

:shrug:




When I was wrestling back in the day there was no men or womens class. The top 2 bottom weights were dominated by 2 or 3 females that grew up with wrestling coaches as dads. They were nothing to fuck around with. I lost once or twice to a female but beat plenty of others. They have wider hips which makes them fucking fantastic at head and arms.


--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoalrite
Meat popsicle
I'm a teapot


Registered: 02/16/18
Posts: 565
Loc: Here, there, everywhere
Re: Gender and sports [Re: Enjoywho]
    #25142905 - 04/16/18 11:42 AM (7 months, 24 days ago)

Girl takes steroids to become boy.... wrestles undefeated.
Wait I thought athletes couldn’t take steroids.......



--------------------
“Every man is guilty of the good he did not do”
“There is no right or wrong human behavior, there is only healthy and unhealthy.”



Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Black morel (Morchella importuna) live culture on agar

General Interest >> Sports Forum

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* playing sports vs watching them Krishna 3,414 4 04/05/06 09:03 PM
by Bowers
* Top 10 Sports Quotes of 2006 WhiskeyClone 1,121 3 12/23/06 01:22 AM
by SirTripAlot
* Favorite sport?
( 1 2 all )
pinkfloydms 2,085 22 05/18/07 05:08 PM
by belligerent
* tryrus thomas on the slam dunk competition. Banez 580 2 02/07/07 03:19 PM
by jewunit
* Anyone play or train in sports? InSane804 607 11 06/19/09 03:12 PM
by KillerTofu
* Steroids and sports
jewunit
614 8 06/18/09 09:34 AM
by LiquidSmoke
* next sports forum moderator?
( 1 2 3 all )
Banez 4,452 45 02/09/07 05:11 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Favorite sport, and why? spud 1,168 18 05/30/06 09:03 PM
by Yarry

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
417 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 19 queries.