Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDTCharlieB
yum yum fish.
Male

Loc: Yak attack Flag
Security systems
    #25142813 - 04/16/18 10:28 AM (1 month, 8 days ago)

Due to some trouble with neighbors I’m in need of atleast one or two possibly 3 cameras set up.  Don’t need anything anything fancy.  I’d like to keep it cheap and will go the DIY route if that’s the cheapest best way.  Just seeing if anyone has got into this type of thing.  I’ve been researching google but my god there’s so much info out there and it’s pretty jumbled.  I got 2 light outlets where in the general vicinity id like to put them and saw some where you just screw into them.  One light has an oversized outlet though so I might have trouble finding a camera to fit it.  Hell I have a hard time finding bulbs to fit it. I will probably just change it out for a regular now that I think about it.  It would make things easier altogether anyways.

But back on topic anyone know the best, preferably cheapest way to to.  I don’t need anything crazy,  its more about the neighborhood dogs then anything so it doesn’t need to be super clear.  Also I don’t need/ but would be cool to stream live.  I don’t know I’m open to anything.  So if anyone can help me out i would be much appreciative. 

I never pull the b day card but it is my b day and an awesome present would be some info on a awesome cheap survelience system,  lol.  But thanks in advance to anyone who can offer any info,  I wouldn’t even mess with this thing if it wasn’t important.

--------------------
I like lasagna.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub