Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

People keep fu*king my high up
    #25141983 - 04/15/18 08:09 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Hi everyone,

I no longer smoke weed with others.
That's right, I only smoke alone from now on.
I'd much rather be alone with my thoughts while high than have a great high ruined by those whom I am smoking with.
My friends do and say obnoxious things, and because I usually don't talk while I am high, they assume that I am too stoned to have a conversation when this is obviously not the case.
I would rather just not waste my words engaged in ignorant small talk.
I would much rather be absorbed into a higher state of consciousness and enjoy it for what it is.
They also put on bad movies and music while high, and that to me is a definite prescription for a bad time.
The weed amplifies how I feel, and if my brain is being fed these negative inputs while baked it makes me feel exponentially worse.
At least at home, by myself, I can control the type of atmosphere that I have.
Well, thanks for reading and have a great day.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. HappinessFeeling.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhilosophymajor199
Up and coming
Male User Gallery

Loc: The shit factory
Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: Happinessfeeling]
    #25142013 - 04/15/18 08:23 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

I smoke weed to get away from my problems, not to take on yours.

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: Philosophymajor199]
    #25142044 - 04/15/18 08:38 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Philosophymajor199 said:
I smoke weed to get away from my problems, not to take on yours.

I didn't ask you to take on my problems you dickhead.
Also, you shouldn't be using any substance to escape your problems, that only causes more problems, like poor social skills which you obviously suffer from as well.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Ganja Bush Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Lord Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.

Up and coming
Male User Gallery

#25142064 - 04/15/18 08:47 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

(MOD EDIT: Removed flame)

Edited by karode13 (04/16/18 06:42 AM)

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
    #25142096 - 04/15/18 09:02 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

I don't blame you, last Friday, I was nine beers in and for some reason thought it would be a good idea to take a couple bong rips. Spoiler alert, it was a terrible fucking idea. If it was not the most fucked up I've ever been in my life then it was the second most fucked up. I was worried I was gonna blackout at the house or do something incredibly stupid and I can't stand the idea of other people having to take care of me, it was a miracle I managed to get home. Its hard to really describe, but it was an incredibly difficult experience.

I need to just impose a hard rule against smoking any weed at parties from now on. Absolutely no weed at parties, weed is for my alone time. The biggest reason being that I get really paranoid and my behavior on weed is truly bizarre. Stoned me is not suitable for the public.

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: triphead9428] * 3
    #25142427 - 04/16/18 01:20 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

You noobs just don't have any tolerance. 9 beers in and you think the weed had you fucked up? Was it your 2nd time smoking or something? Smoke at home if it makes you feel better but see how long that feeling lasts. Weed's for social use.

OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: Icon]
    #25142456 - 04/16/18 02:00 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

you should get some better friends!

or it actually sounds like you need to be a better friend

I love toking up with my buddies and toking by myself

I love to share some good weed around even if it's strangers

And really it's you f*cking your own high up, you dont have to align to every thought you have or to any one elses buzz

But you dont sound like some one I would want to toke with

"My friends do and say obnoxious things" LOL  your doing that right now to your own "friends"

You have autism or something?

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
    #25142483 - 04/16/18 02:43 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
You noobs just don't have any tolerance. 9 beers in and you think the weed had you fucked up? Was it your 2nd time smoking or something? Smoke at home if it makes you feel better but see how long that feeling lasts. Weed's for social use.

No kidding I dont drink without weed to mellow me out.

I can relate to prefering smoming alone, especially if your friend group clashes with you or your high. That being said I would rather be stoned for stupid movies and bad music than not. Some people aren't chill to smoke with though, Ive known a few major ramblers and gossipers, plus im kinda anti social, but weed helps with that... You sound like you're putting the weed on a pedestool just a bit. I kid, but loosen up a bit, smoke when you want-- there's nothing wrong with smoking alone, in groups, to relax, look inside, or just make an activity more fun or immersive.  Use it how you see fit.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: Unknower]
    #25142488 - 04/16/18 02:49 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Dude above me may be right about better friends, thats up to you though. Do you enjoy them more than they irritate you? Friends are meant to be accepted as they are in a loving manner. This means you accept the bad with the good and learn to not hold it against them.... Weed's supposed to help with that too.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Up and coming
Male User Gallery

#25142661 - 04/16/18 06:45 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

I flamed the balls off OP

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #25142662 - 04/16/18 06:45 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Try not to flame anymore please everyone. Thanks.

As for the problem at hand. Smoking alone is fine but not all the time. It's really quite fun to do with others or in a social setting. Try and find others to connect with if your current friends are harshing your buzz.

--------------------

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #25142665 - 04/16/18 06:46 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Philosophymajor199 said:
I flamed the balls off OP

No shit. I even laughed if it makes you feel better.

Settle down now.

--------------------

Up and coming
Male User Gallery

Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: karode13]
    #25142696 - 04/16/18 07:07 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

My bad I’m new here, I just quoted Dave Chappelle and OP got all cynical on me, I got warned my flaming days are over

OfflineHappinessfeeling
GOD
 User Gallery

#25143072 - 04/16/18 11:09 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Icon said:

Hi, I don't know who you're referring to but I am not a noob, and I in fact love drinking before I smoke, I usually end up drinking at least six or seven beers before I smoke a bunch of weed.
I really do prefer smoking alone for the simple reason that the herb puts me in a higher state of awareness and meditation, something I like exploring when others are not present.
The friends I have just want to listen to bad music or watch bad movies and television programs when high, or play video games, and to me this is a complete waste of both the herb and a good high.
Ya, weed can be for social use, but it is not restricted to such use.
It can be used many different ways, including introspection and meditation which I prefer over socializing with others.

--------------------

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

#25143458 - 04/16/18 02:15 PM (6 years, 2 days ago)

The only way to waste herb is to put it on a pedestool like it's only good for what you like to use it for. Tbh you sound like you can't handle your herb too well.  It' s a shame you are so up tight about your high as to not be able to enjoy your friends or other activities, as weed is a great enhancer in general. Doing stuff other than sitting there with a blank or racing mind while experiencing "higher conciousness" is also quite enjoyable if you aren't being a stick in the mud. But to each their own.
Does your meditation involve sitting in contemplation, cause that is reflection, not meditation... Common misnomer amongst young people. I find weed makes real meditation more challenging as weed is very thought provoking and immersive, and meditation is supposed to be distancing you from your thoughts... Not easy if you're having more of them.
You basically just defended your drug macho (which makes you sound pretty young) and repeated your first post that we all read.  So I say again, your problem is you're putting the weed on a pedestool.
Nothing wrong with smoking alone, but it's not a good sign to be so irritated by your friends on a drug that typically makes people more laid back and easy going. My advice is to lighten up, don't become a dogmatic stoner. Dogma blows. Thinking you're use is better or more intelligent than anothers is pure ego.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Re: People keep fu*king my high up [Re: Unknower] * 1
    #25143461 - 04/16/18 02:16 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Have you tried suggesting good music or movies, or are those a waste of weed too?

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Up and coming
Male User Gallery

#25143473 - 04/16/18 02:20 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Smoking weed is wasting weed to this guy (OP)

Edited by Philosophymajor199 (04/16/18 02:21 PM)

Offlinenard dogs
Lifer
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Nevada
    #25143708 - 04/16/18 04:01 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

OP i can relate on pretty much everything you said. I have smoked by myself much more then friends recently. Just take some booms and reset. Your feelings towards them will most likely change for the better. If they dont yaaa time for new friends or some self reflection on what youre putting out there. Cause you will receive back what you put out.

Edited by nard dogs (04/16/18 04:02 PM)

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
    #25144308 - 04/16/18 08:28 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Icon said:

That was my 83rd time smoking weed. I usually do smoke at home when alone and its much better that way, but even then I get a little paranoid and have to fight it off. In social settings though, the paranoia is so bad.

I blame the weed for fucking me up because I can handle alcohol. I had been drunk for at least two if not three hours before I took those bongs rips and I knew I was drunk but I was mostly doing fine. Alcohol relieves my anxiety and makes it easier to talk to people. I act dumber and goofier but that's about it. After I did those bong rips though, I spiraled into an absolute mindfuck. It took every ounce of strength in my body not to completely freak out. The only reason I managed to get through it was by thinking to myself over and over again "you can do this, you can do this, just ride it out, you can make it." I agree that a major reason is due to having combined alcohol and weed since alcohol in your system doubles your sensitivity to weed but it was definitely introducing weed to the equation that fucked up my night, not the booze. If I had just stuck to the booze, last Friday would've been a pretty uneventful night.

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
    #25144343 - 04/16/18 08:42 PM (6 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Happinessfeeling said:
Hi everyone,

I no longer smoke weed with others.
That's right, I only smoke alone from now on.
I'd much rather be alone with my thoughts while high than have a great high ruined by those whom I am smoking with.
My friends do and say obnoxious things, and because I usually don't talk while I am high, they assume that I am too stoned to have a conversation when this is obviously not the case.
I would rather just not waste my words engaged in ignorant small talk.
I would much rather be absorbed into a higher state of consciousness and enjoy it for what it is.
They also put on bad movies and music while high, and that to me is a definite prescription for a bad time.
The weed amplifies how I feel, and if my brain is being fed these negative inputs while baked it makes me feel exponentially worse.
At least at home, by myself, I can control the type of atmosphere that I have.
Well, thanks for reading and have a great day.

Sounds like your friends are lame. Go make new ones. Honestly? I'd rather do awesome drugs alone then be sober with a bunch of tards.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order