Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecube talk
Stranger

How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips
    #25141838 - 04/15/18 07:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Before you read any further, you must have an open mind. You must read this with an open mind knowing that we humans are ants in the grand scheme of things. We know almost nothing, radio waves are in the air and you can't even see them. Who knows what else is out there that is like this.

Alright, now having said that this isn't a lemon tek or anything of the sort. It started one day on a trip and I was in a room and I noticed in a closet a bible was sitting there. Now me being a kid at the time in his tripping mind started thinking "LOL reading a bible on a mushroom trip, this should be funny"

Now, I don't know if this will affect others like it has effected me through out the years. I could be a special case, maybe i'm fully retarded who knows. I opened it to ezekial and started reading and within a minute I noticed within me a NOTICEABLE difference. I wanna call it a movement but I really don't know how to describe it. Regardless within 5 minutes of reading it had sent me from a level 2 to a level 3 trip.

Now over the years I've learned something else, certain strains react differently to this. Pan cyans have the most wonderful effect by far, with cubes I can feel it but not to the effect of what pans do... not even close. I've been on a meager gram and a half or so ( yes they're strong, but i trip every 4 days ) and went from a level 2 to a level 4 in period of about 10 minutes.

Something else I've also learned, you don't even have to read really. Maybe do it a little at first to get things going but after that I just stare at a number or a word and it seems to have the same effect.

Take of this what you will, whether you believe in God or not. I certainly do after this experience and if others can have a similar effect.. perhaps it proves the existence of God

I use a king james version myself

I know this might be hard to believe for some of you but, give it a shot.

Edited by cube talk (04/15/18 07:06 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: cube talk]
    #25142180 - 04/15/18 09:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'll try it next time I trip.

Seems hard to make legitimate claims

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineSnowday
scrommin
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #25142313 - 04/15/18 11:30 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I feel like its the reading, not the bible. Probably similar to meditation.

--------------------
P. coconuscens

OfflinePlurlife
Stranger

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Snowday]
    #25142414 - 04/16/18 01:08 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

If i allow myself to be scatterbrained and loose the extent of the effects may not be too dramatic. Involve a sober person or a task that requires working memory holy balls. The first time i did acid there was a point i thought i was pretty much down sure enough though as soon as my gf walked in the room and i started trying to make conversation I got so twisted up i felt higher than i did at the peak.

The bible is also unbelievably relevant archetypically speaking especially when looked at through a lens that isn't interpreting the text as having or claiming to have any historical validity. You are really able to separate the bare relationships between themes from their symbolic framework and it can be fucking mind blowing.

OfflineKalendula

Loc: Long Island
    #25143231 - 04/16/18 12:11 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

KJV Bible download for ereader: http://www.ereaderbibles.com/

--------------------
I need this, right?

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Kalendula]
    #25143239 - 04/16/18 12:14 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Just do this:

If you take enough psychedelics and scream in public your bound to turn super saiyan.

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Violet Wizard]
    #25143280 - 04/16/18 12:34 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

You're not supposed to say retarded. They made that against the law in some states.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineViolet Wizard
Violet Prisoner
Male

Loc: Nothing and Nowhere
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: HamHead] * 1
    #25143286 - 04/16/18 12:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
You're not supposed to say retarded. They made that against the law in some states.

They are trying to retard the use of words i see :crazy2:

--------------------
Promise me to pass the time. Dance with me on plastic tears. Kiss me, we won’t feel alone, till morning when we disappear.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Snowday] * 1
    #25143462 - 04/16/18 02:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Snowday said:

:bigyesnod:

Ding ding ding...

That's exactly what I was going to say. That's what it sounds like to me. The act of focusing and putting one's awareness into one specific thing (starring at a word or a number, or anything really) can certainly take one deeper/farther out. It's basically kinda like a meditation.

I was already thinking that's what's going on as I started to read the original post...Then I came across this part, this part in particular makes me think that's what's going on even more so>>>>

Quote:

....you don't even have to read really. Maybe do it a little at first to get things going but after that I just stare at a number or a word and it seems to have the same effect....

I feel this has a whole lot more to do with focusing one's awareness on/into one thing, and less to do with the bible magically potentiating one's trip just because they looked at a number or word in the bible .

What ever the mechanism is...Starring at a bible through out the trip seems like a super silly thing to do just to "trip harder". I'll eat more mushrooms, or smoke some weed, or sit and meditate, before I grab a bible and sit and stare at one of the pages :lol: .

Hey man!...Do you wanna to trip triple hard!!!? Here, open up this bible and stare at this word! Keep on starring at it, soon you'll be trippin' triple hard! :mindblown:

-OM

--------------------

OfflineMartianman420
Strangerdanger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Tejas
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: openmind]
    #25144291 - 04/16/18 08:22 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

when i want them to kick in harder i usually just chop them up and soak them in some hot water with sugar, lemon juice, and lemon tea.  within 15 minutes every time.

--------------------
Thinking is not an option

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
    #25144443 - 04/16/18 09:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
Before you read any further, you must have an open mind. You must read this with an open mind knowing that we humans are ants in the grand scheme of things. We know almost nothing, radio waves are in the air and you can't even see them. Who knows what else is out there that is like this.

Alright, now having said that this isn't a lemon tek or anything of the sort. It started one day on a trip and I was in a room and I noticed in a closet a bible was sitting there. Now me being a kid at the time in his tripping mind started thinking "LOL reading a bible on a mushroom trip, this should be funny"

Now, I don't know if this will affect others like it has effected me through out the years. I could be a special case, maybe i'm fully retarded who knows. I opened it to ezekial and started reading and within a minute I noticed within me a NOTICEABLE difference. I wanna call it a movement but I really don't know how to describe it. Regardless within 5 minutes of reading it had sent me from a level 2 to a level 3 trip.

Now over the years I've learned something else, certain strains react differently to this. Pan cyans have the most wonderful effect by far, with cubes I can feel it but not to the effect of what pans do... not even close. I've been on a meager gram and a half or so ( yes they're strong, but i trip every 4 days ) and went from a level 2 to a level 4 in period of about 10 minutes.

Something else I've also learned, you don't even have to read really. Maybe do it a little at first to get things going but after that I just stare at a number or a word and it seems to have the same effect.

Take of this what you will, whether you believe in God or not. I certainly do after this experience and if others can have a similar effect.. perhaps it proves the existence of God

Try reading the Koran in a psych ward while schizophrenic. Tears everytime.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: openmind]
    #25145330 - 04/17/18 10:31 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

openmind said:
Quote:

Snowday said:

:bigyesnod:

Ding ding ding...

That's exactly what I was going to say. That's what it sounds like to me. The act of focusing and putting one's awareness into one specific thing (starring at a word or a number, or anything really) can certainly take one deeper/farther out. It's basically kinda like a meditation.

I was already thinking that's what's going on as I started to read the original post...Then I came across this part, this part in particular makes me think that's what's going on even more so>>>>

Quote:

....you don't even have to read really. Maybe do it a little at first to get things going but after that I just stare at a number or a word and it seems to have the same effect....

I feel this has a whole lot more to do with focusing one's awareness on/into one thing, and less to do with the bible magically potentiating one's trip just because they looked at a number or word in the bible .

What ever the mechanism is...Starring at a bible through out the trip seems like a super silly thing to do just to "trip harder". I'll eat more mushrooms, or smoke some weed, or sit and meditate, before I grab a bible and sit and stare at one of the pages :lol: .

Hey man!...Do you wanna to trip triple hard!!!? Here, open up this bible and stare at this word! Keep on starring at it, soon you'll be trippin' triple hard! :mindblown:

-OM

I'll put your theory to the test

But I don't stare at the thing for the entirety of the trip, 20 minutes tops usually no more than 10

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Snowday]
    #25150930 - 04/19/18 03:05 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Snowday said:

negative ghost rider tested just now

words move, that's it

there's no potentiation

Offlinemelanoxylon
Stranger
    #25151307 - 04/19/18 05:22 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

If it works for you then maybe amanitas or psilohuasca with syrian rue would potentiate it further in that direction?

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: melanoxylon]
    #25151414 - 04/19/18 06:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

melanoxylon said:

If it works for you then maybe amanitas or psilohuasca with syrian rue would potentiate it further in that direction?

I imagine it would but i've looked into syria rue and have been undecided for various reasons

is there a good tek out for it's usage?

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#25151487 - 04/19/18 06:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:
Quote:

Snowday said:

negative ghost rider tested just now

words move, that's it

there's no potentiation

Well you already have expectations, so that's one factor.

Are you religious at all? Are your parents? Were you raised in or around religion? Does the bible mean anything to you or is it just another book?

If yes to any of those, no doubt that's influencing what you're experiencing.

The best way to figure out if the bible has some mysterious & magical ability to make people trip triple the intensity just by merely staring at some numbers or words in it or reading some parts....

....the best way to do this would be to get some random people from different religious and non-religious backgrounds (christians, muslims, jews, buddhist, etc,  those that are atheist, those that are agnostic, etc etc..) and folks that speak/read different languages...then have them dose, then have them read some or stare at a word or number in the bible, then have them do the same with some other random books, then have them do a trip report/questionnaire after and see if any of them report that they started tripping more intensely specifically after they starred at/read some parts of the bible.

I have a feeling not everyone is going to start tripping more intensly just because they're starring at the word "the" or the number "42" that so happens to be printed in a bible...or even reading a few paragraphs....I'm sure the bible would have some sort of influence on some folks, no doubt, probably mostly those that are religious or raised in/exposed to religion when they were younger.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: openmind] * 2
    #25151778 - 04/19/18 08:24 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Harmalas are probably more effective if you want to do whatever you want whilst tripping, rather than sat around trying to look at some old book. :grin:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Northerner]
    #25152609 - 04/20/18 06:25 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Harmalas do a great job potentiating psychedelics. :thumbup:

Reading a book.. I don't think so. :tongue2:

-

OfflineUniverse
Friend

Re: How I double sometimes triple the power of my trips [Re: Pandemoon]
    #25152868 - 04/20/18 09:10 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I tripped all the time during the summer before my freshman year of college. I had "required reading" hanging over me, and one of the books was The Bible. I also had to read "Origins" by Richard Leaky, a book about evolution. Opposing sides of the same issue, I guess.

I just couldn't read the bible. I would try it sober, stoned, tripping, no success. I would struggle to get through the pages and I'd forget everything right after reading it. It made no sense. I felt like someone was playing a trick on me. Origins was much better, the text made sense and there were some funny pictures!

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
    #25153284 - 04/20/18 12:51 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

cube talk said:

Well, the bible is actually full of repressed magic, being that its words have to do with many years, deaths, and changes upon the world we live in, and even how our psychology is changing.
Try reading a sanskrit version (or english) of the baghavad gita while tripping and Id bet you have the same experience. Its called latent collective awareness, we are all a part of it. Even if its really not psychic, jungian patterns have shown a great capacity for picking up stuff from previous generations. See robert anton wilson's explaination of the 8 circuits of the brain. One circuit is there for recognizing patterns (or thought communication, sub or conscious) from previous generations.
One could essentially tap into the hiher matrix of life that started life here, the oooolldd ancestors, and this is what a lot of people experience on a breakthru dmt experience. Now, McKenna sure was an inventive talker, but he got it on the money when he said what the breakthru dmt exp is, is breaking through to an ecology of souls. Old souls, smiling, but with no faces. The closed minded usually just see dancing orbs, because they are afraid to communicate with or learn from them yet.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies