Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGhostveil25
Electron

Loc: Oregon Flag
Always a wonderful experience with The Spore Depot
    #25140171 - 04/15/18 04:06 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Just wanted to give a great review once again to Spore Depot. This guy is on his shit. I haven't ordered in a while and was a little annoying im sure as i e-mailed them a few different times with just basic shipping questions. He answered everyone of my messages very quickly.

I also told him i had time constraints and needed the spores to be at a certain address at a certain time. He sent it 2 day priority and i only paid for first class. He did that to make sure i got it on the date i needed it. He made this process so easy and therefore he gets two thumbs up. Ive seen other great reviews for TSD and i know why.

Very professional and very easy. I would recommend this guy 100%. Ive seen just a couple bad reviews, but they seemed a little dramatic.

Thanks, Ghost

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrSturgill
I'm a damn genuis! Just ask me
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Somewhere over the rainbow
Re: Always a wonderful experience with The Spore Depot [Re: Ghostveil25]
    #25141850 - 04/15/18 07:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

TSD is my personal favorite :thumbup:

--------------------
All You Need
and
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Shroomery

Read, read, read some more, don't consider anything has been read until everything has been read, then go back and read it again.

OfflineGhostveil25
Electron

Loc: Oregon Flag
Re: Always a wonderful experience with The Spore Depot [Re: MrSturgill]
    #25142498 - 04/16/18 03:02 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, they are. I like the fact that they dont have huge selection with off the wall variety names. They have a lot of basic classics, but it tells me that more care is focused on a smaller selection and theyre not trying to make up variety names for marketing.

I ordered from TSD about 3 years ago and got the same awesome customer service as i did back then. He'll personalize your shipping needs to meet your deadlines if at all possible. Definitly will use his services again.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags