Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana * 4
    #25135912 - 04/13/18 04:03 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Patlal]
    #25135974 - 04/13/18 04:27 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

:teabird:

OfflineShiithead
Conservatively Progressive
Male User Gallery

Loc: God's Flat Green Earth
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Patlal] * 2
    #25135989 - 04/13/18 04:35 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Aren't you from Canada?

--------------------

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Psalm 12:6
The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times.
Hebrews 11:3
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Revelation 3:11
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Family

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Repertoire89]
    #25135994 - 04/13/18 04:36 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Yeah, probably only doing it to give Sessions a middle finger.  They aren't getting along very well it seems

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Herbologist] * 2
    #25136015 - 04/13/18 04:41 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Now you haters will have to come up with another excuse to hate on him. He is actually doing some things right

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

Invisiblesh4d0ws
LSx
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25136021 - 04/13/18 04:44 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Lol, you don't think he is just telling that guy what he wants to hear so he will let in the department of justice nominees?

you know, like everyone else he agrees with.

--------------------

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: sh4d0ws] * 1
    #25136050 - 04/13/18 04:57 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

God I hope it's true. If so I commend the president for doing the right thing, this would prove that he really does believe in states rights instead of blanket federal policies. He is going to have to have to stand behind it though not just say it. Obama said weed was overall more beneficial then alcohol and some people loved that but his admin was still cracking down on it. So we will see how far Trump is wiping to go to protect states rights. Jeff Sessions will be the obstacle here though.

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Stonehenge] * 7
    #25136075 - 04/13/18 05:10 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Now you haters will have to come up with another excuse to hate on him.

Adults who say “haters” unironically, LOL

But yeah, it’s lovely having a president whose motivation for doing the right thing is pissing off the Attorney General he appointed but is now salty with.

OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Burke Dennings] * 1
    #25136157 - 04/13/18 05:43 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Glad to hear it.

As much as I dislike Trump I think it's unfair to say that he ALWAYS has the worst intentions.

He's been talking to governors and representatives from states that don't want the feds getting involved. He has shown that he can be influenced by congenial interactions with people.

So while he may be doing this to spite Sessions, maybe not.:shrug:

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Burke Dennings] * 3
    #25136194 - 04/13/18 05:55 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

I knew the haters would come up with something. Now its only to piss off sessions, not because he believes in state rights. He could just fire sessions if he wanted him out. Maybe he will.

Now if trump avoids war, the haters will say he only did that because he's a puppet of putin. Or only because he was scared, or something. Am I right burke? Are you making up your excuses in advance?

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Unvaccinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Burke Dennings] * 2
    #25136204 - 04/13/18 06:00 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Burke Dennings said:
Quote:

Stonehenge said:
Now you haters will have to come up with another excuse to hate on him.

Adults who say “haters” unironically, LOL

But yeah, it’s lovely having a president whose motivation for doing the right thing is pissing off the Attorney General he appointed but is now salty with.

Adults who say salty lol....and fuck all politicians :thumbup:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25136213 - 04/13/18 06:04 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Yeah i fucking hate his admin. I've told my story of my best friends child severely disabled from birth getting denied disability because of budget cuts to social security disability.

Also a friend of my friend group was murdered two weeks after trump admin initially deploying ICE before the courts blocked it. That guy was a good man, he was born here but his parents weren't so when he was deported it was a death sentence.

So I have good reason to say his admin is failing the people I love and care about justifiably. However I'm not say blind with rage that I don't realize when the president does good the country does good. I root for him to make the right descions regardless of my vendetta. There has been a few things he did that have been good and can recognize them but so far again it's hard to make a list of what he's actually done to make the country better or more prosperous. That doesn't mean I can't root for him

--------------------
R.I.P
Zombi3
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Patlal] * 1
    #25136402 - 04/13/18 07:38 PM (3 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Well, here's some good news

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-pledges-support-legal-marijuana-blow-sessions-article-1.3932441

Thoughts?

I don't know how anyone can take his word seriously at this point. He's backtracked on so many of his promises, I'll believe him when he proves his support with actions.

Trump also said he's for legalizing all drugs, and also said he wants to give the death penalty to dealers... So which is it?

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

Edited by musiclover420 (04/13/18 07:40 PM)

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: musiclover420]
    #25138617 - 04/14/18 04:35 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-pledges-support-legal-marijuana-blow-sessions-article-1.3932441

Thoughts?

I don't know how anyone can take his word seriously at this point. He's backtracked on so many of his promises, I'll believe him when he proves his support with actions.

Trump also said he's for legalizing all drugs, and also said he wants to give the death penalty to dealers... So which is it?

Legalizing drugs and killing dealer while it is illegal is what he meant I think.

Time will tell.

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Patlal]
    #25138820 - 04/14/18 05:43 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

musiclover420 said:
Quote:

Patlal said:

Thoughts?

Legalizing drugs and killing dealer while it is illegal is what he meant I think.

Time will tell.

Well for one those are 2 different stances from different times.

2 he specifically was talking about Dutertes methods in the Phillipines which have been heavily criticized as human rights violations.

3 If we legalize all drugs we should reduce capital punishment and focus on rehabilitation for addicts. Legalizing drugs and ramping up punishment is ridiculous.

If we do what you described, pharma companies can start selling heroin while killing people for doing the same...

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: musiclover420]
    #25138926 - 04/14/18 06:27 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

If Canada legalizes and Mexico does too, well that sort of means the US has to.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: tdubz]
    #25138949 - 04/14/18 06:33 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

tdubz said:
If Canada legalizes and Mexico does too, well that sort of means the US has to.

How?...

Unless it is legalized federally, or until every state legalizes it, there will still be parts of the country where it is heavily punished.

--------------------

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

#25139225 - 04/14/18 08:02 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

Unlike obama, trump does or tries to do what he says. If the dems block him then it takes longer. He said he would bomb syria, and while I think that was a wrong move, he did it.

So instead of a lying weasel who says one thing and does the opposite, we have assurances from the top which sound good to me.

If he pulls an obama and cracks down again, he will lose a lot of voters

--------------------

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Re: President Trump pledges to support states’ rights to legal marijuana [Re: Stonehenge] * 4
    #25139276 - 04/14/18 08:17 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

He said he would bomb syria,

Huh:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/375609403376144384

Quote:

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/373146637184401408

Quote:

What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/377783562512392192

Quote:

Obama must now start focusing on OUR COUNTRY, jobs, healthcare and all of our many problems. Forget Syria and make America great again!

:wellidunno:

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male

#25139283 - 04/14/18 08:18 PM (3 years, 24 days ago)

:excitedseal:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Community >> The Pub