Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Lava Lamp

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Loc: No left turn unstoned
trippin with the trees
    #2513351 - 04/02/04 12:25 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

every time i'm trippin and there are trees around i feel the urge to be compassionate towards them. i hear most people get the "trees are people" syndrome. anyone have crazy talking to tree experiences?

-howardo

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: trippin with the trees [Re: Howardo]
    #2513920 - 04/02/04 12:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yes their importance is certainly something that concerns me when I'm tripping. They're almost like nature's messengers somehow to me. Sometimes I look at a tree when I'm smashed and it is almost like watching a movie.
A lot of trees seem to give me the message "up" probably because they are growing in that direction.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: trippin with the trees [Re: teen]
    #2514994 - 04/02/04 01:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, I always can relate with the trees, sometimes even see a wise old man's face in them when I'm tripping. They're a constant reminder of nature all around, and represent with it with their patience and age. And it's hard to miss them, even on drugs.  :wink:

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Invisiblegodfann1
ME
Male User Gallery

Loc: somewhere this side of oz
Re: trippin with the trees [Re: Ravus]
    #2515125 - 04/02/04 01:38 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I always look at trees when im tripin i just think they r the most interestin thing lol they just stand out to me and i like when the branches kinda reach for me lol.

--------------------
Everything in my posts are a figment of your and my imagination. Its all fake so lay off the mushies your seeing things that are not there.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin with the trees [Re: Ravus]
    #2515163 - 04/02/04 01:39 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah it's good stuff. every time i see these old black oaks around here i can imagine the split in the trunk is a pair of arms that is going to push the root system out of the ground and start walkin around. neat stuff.

Offlinetom234my
Marijuana,Chronic..preferred...,
Loc: Second,Third Spliff,Chro...
    #2517855 - 04/02/04 03:59 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I was trippin'

--------------------
Enjoy zen, for now what happened?,..."Throw your neighborhood in the air..If you don't care.." - Ice Cube-(Friday..soundtrack) Whoo Hooo, need some more chronic now!.ahh much better...

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#2517940 - 04/02/04 05:31 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Trees are by far the trippiest thing ever on mushrooms.  Stuff thats SUPPOSED to be trippy, i.e tie-dyed things, lava lamps, while fun to look at  :smile:, pale in comparison to trees.  My favorite color is bright chlorophyll green, on a tree with a fresh, thick coat of new spring leaves, seen under the influence of psylocybin.  And thats just the color.  Each leave stands out, a point on a mass of spectacular complexity.  You feel as if you can see every single junction of branch and leave, and indeed your visual acuity is amazing.  I look at trees in the distance, and I can see amazing detail for such a distance.  I think my mind probably fills in some of it  :smile:.  Trees are the first thing I notice changing when I come on.  When I'm peaking, they all have personalities, big amazing faces.  I seem to see Lions and Eyes in trees all the time.  We ate an 8th of aborts in the summer, at a campsight on the side of a mountain overlooking Santa Barbara, California.  We were miles and miles inland, yet high enough to where the ocean was a good percentage of the view.  We could see miles of central california forest and grass foothills stretching towards the coast, where mediterranean-style homes dotted the hills and shoreline.  Beyond that, the pacific ocean.  Our campsight was absolutely surrounded by the most gorgeous, compelling trees I can imagine.  As my peak was starting to slow down, something indicated to be, using the trees' vibes to communicate, to get up and venture south through the trees.  We hadn't explored that way, I assumed it was more of the meadows and woodlands we'd seen througout the area.  I didn't have to walk far--and was unwilling to, tripping as hard as I was--until I broke through the trees to the side of the mountain, and came upon that view.  It was late afternoon, and the sun was about an hour from setting.  A blanket of clouds and rolled in from the sea, undulating slowly like waves across the hills towards the forest.  Out over the pacific, peaks of the channel islands stood magestically above the mist, stately, regal.  Every part of the landscape had its own distinct purpose, personality, message. I saw/felt an array of sentiments reverberating around the valley, off the islands, trees, hills, coyotes, clouds, and that same guiding presence.  The sum of these diverse bands of energy seemed to be about chaos, order, and how they fed off eachother to create this wonderful world.  I felt "bands" of weirdness, optimism, working harmonic relationships.  The most poignant and powerful of these bands was eminating from the ocean, waves of blue of difference colors.  I was able to percieve the band as a color, personality, and message, but also a sound, taste, and physical feeling.  It felt BLUE, not picasso blue; I mean blue sky. All hues of blue.  All the thousands of blues I've seen growing up as the son of a surfer, a position which entailed being in the ocean nearly every day, and loving it.  The band felt like all these things, sounded like a harmonic resonance on a clean jazz guitar.  There was so much euphoria pouring through my body that I couldn't make out what it meant, its significance.  I just basked in its glow, and my thoughts expanded outward, manifested as huge wheels, slowly turning, making up the universe.  My ego didn't melt away, rather it felt like "I" simply shifted perspective, and saw my true "self" in those wheels, connected, a part of the most amazing machine that can possibly exist.  Words cannot describe what that experience amounted to.  I felt like I had joined the club of people who, throughout history, had seen heaven as live human beings. 

I was looking at heaven, and it was right here on earth.  I was guided up to the mountains by whomever had compelled me to walk south into the trees, and that same presence was camly, subtly but enthusiastically confirming the notion.  Heaven is here for us, if we have the means to find and accept it. 

Psilocybin makes you into an insta-guru sometimes.  I wish I could feel like that constantly. :heartpump: :heartpump:

--------------------

OfflineEschalt
främling
 User Gallery

#2519012 - 04/02/04 03:09 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Lately whenever I look out at a hill covered in trees all I think about is mushroom mycelium. (still no leaves here) It's cool how nature repeats itself.

Definitley tripping with those trees tonight!

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2519298 - 04/02/04 04:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

The best trip I ever had was heavily influenced by trees. I was walking around the streets and I payed attention to nohting but the changing colours of the leaves, and all the little plants and bushes. IT was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I wish I could still trip like that.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: trippin with the trees [Re: barfightlard]
    #2519483 - 04/02/04 05:48 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My Town is surrounded by trees, and the most beautifal moutain i have ever seen.
I live in the rockeis in southren alberta canada.

Here are a couple pics i found on the net.

OfflineHowardo
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin with the trees [Re: Kingkole]
    #2519505 - 04/02/04 05:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

right on. that looks beautiful.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
    #2519787 - 04/02/04 07:57 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I have had conversations with trees blowing in the wind. I've talked aloud to them, asked them questions and they fully responded.  I've felt connections with a tree before, and I've felt remorse, and I've felt Hatred for a tree before.  It still makes my blood boil when I think of this tree, and it did nothing but look evil.
I've discussed innocence with a small baby tree, and learned wise things from ancient, old huge trees.

ah... I need to return to the forest with some mushrooms... :wink:

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Lava Lamp

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience