Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Hemp, Microscope, pH Test Strips, Reagent Testing Kit, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | Next >
InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: Hunter hunter]
    #27079506 - 12/08/20 10:59 PM (1 month, 14 days ago)

So no green clean after week 4?

--------------------
Collection of informational posts, useful video's and other links - an ever-expanding info bank.
I just need to quit doing so many droogz.
Sugabearcrisp said:
Disney is for dosing; You can't fix stupid.
namaste said:
The world has a shitty sense of humor.  Life is short, sexually transmitted, and always fatal.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pickin yer patch
Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: LizardWizard]
    #27079592 - 12/08/20 11:56 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Quote:

LizardWizard said:
So no green clean after week 4?

Green clean is an acid.  People said to use it in my tanks.  Near impossible to get out of the lines.  Zerotol got it out thankfully.  I won’t go past week 2 with anything..  only things I’ll spray in flower are Green Cleaner, azamax, florilicious, vitalize, poseydenzyme maybe a few others.  Definitely no pyganic or sulphur.  I’ve sprayed liquid sulphur in veg for PM.  Actually saw my first PM in flower last harvest.  Had been 10 months or so.  I think keeping things healthy and within proper VPD are biggest factors with that shit.

I’ll actually run a humidifier for the first two weeks of flower.  Gotta keep that 78* day night temp and 64% humidity for the stretch.  Drop the humidity and temp after that.  A few adjustments cooler nights and bump up the heat a little at night towards the end of 8-9 with humidity 52-53 day night

--------------------

Eat the meat that’s at your feet.

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim

Folding@home Statistics
    #27079622 - 12/09/20 12:19 AM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Oh, so there's Green Clean, and Green Cleaner, them not being the same product...? A bit confusing.

--------------------
Collection of informational posts, useful video's and other links - an ever-expanding info bank.
Sugabearcrisp said:
namaste said:
The world has a shitty sense of humor.  Life is short, sexually transmitted, and always fatal.

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

#27080515 - 12/09/20 03:27 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Hunter hunter said:
Sweet glad you got something going on them.  Yea I have Green Cleaner on the shelf.  Fucking last month I was having a guy spray a room about two weeks into flower.  I mentioned you really didn’t need PPE but I always recommend it anyway.  So I get a call that evening and he’s freaking out. “Man that shit was so nasty I knew you said I didn’t need a mask but even with one on my eyes were burning so bad”!  “ I knew something was up”.  Fucker grabbed Green Clean.  Lol he is kind of a high stress individual.  The neighbors talk about when he is alone in the evening they can hear him just freaking out.  FUCK! FUCK! FUCKen MOTHER FUCKER.  Random shit get’s broke.  Maybe an underlying anger issue.  We think it’s cute.

Anyway he calls me freaking out.  Fuck man I thought you said Green Clean.  Lol he’s sprayed about a quarter of a tray only about 15-20 plants.  Till he realized the shit he was using was pretty harsh.  Lol.  I had him spray it down with plain water.  Now we know Green Clean is fine to foliar with.  We weren’t sure if the lil hairs were gonna burn or what.  Cleaner works I don’t use it often but within the rotation.  I’m running a continuous harvest so I like to keep things switched up as much as possible.

One of the first lead Gardner’s here a few years back would spray that shit week 5-6.  He would also burn sulphur week 8...  the weed tasted horrible, from the sulphur.  The extract smelled and tasted of fish.  Fuck that guy.

:lol: Reminds me of one of my mistakes in the kitchen. Boss handed me the powdered sugar shaker and my stoned ass refilled it with baking powder. A customer noticed on their pancakes... yikes

First day after spraying the green cleaner and the ones in the middle of flowering look a little stressed. A lot of pistils died or are just turning orange now. Plus everything smells like soy. Not sure I would recommend using it in flower but I think the end result will still be better than letting the thrips thrive for 5 more weeks. Oh, and I can see more crawling around again so I'll have to keep spraying.

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: Icon]
    #27080593 - 12/09/20 04:16 PM (1 month, 13 days ago)

Don’t be afraid to skirt those. And pull some fan leaves.

--------------------

OfflineGreenHornsS
some kind of boogin
 User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #27081896 - 12/10/20 12:08 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

So something odd and unpleasant has happened. My local shop ran out of clonex and only had root riot gel. Same acid concentration so I went ahead and rolled with it. It's been a month and I've got no roots. I cloned a Swiss cheese plant as well and they barely popped roots a few days ago. I've seen regular honey work quicker than this. At this point my flowering plants are almost past the point of being clone worthy. I got clonex and made a watering solution to wet my clones but other than that I'm not sure what else to do. Anyone else deal with last minute propagation? Tricks?

--------------------

As the spark of dreams ignites a flame of desire all we have time and all to do is admire

Spawning to Bulk Substate TEK

General Myco Info / FAQ / Terminology

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: GreenHorns]
    #27081965 - 12/10/20 01:04 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

GreenHorns said:
So something odd and unpleasant has happened. My local shop ran out of clonex and only had root riot gel. Same acid concentration so I went ahead and rolled with it. It's been a month and I've got no roots. I cloned a Swiss cheese plant as well and they barely popped roots a few days ago. I've seen regular honey work quicker than this. At this point my flowering plants are almost past the point of being clone worthy. I got clonex and made a watering solution to wet my clones but other than that I'm not sure what else to do. Anyone else deal with last minute propagation? Tricks?

Gotta admit my biggest stress is keeping clones on schedule.  If they aren’t popping by day ten I’m ripping new cuts.  Having people not follow direction on the weekends is bringing me to do my first write ups ever in management history.  Makes me feel like I don’t know how to clone.  I’m always reading up on clone techniques and seems nobody knows or cares to share any knowledge.

I know that too much airtime before roots or harden off and they drop out will fuck things up.  You can have clones coming along nicely and in one day someone can fuck it. 

It would be nice if everyone came together and had a clone tek guide.  I have noticed raising my macromoles might make them pop roots a little quicker.  I airtime mine no roots once in morning once in evening just a few Minutes.  Dimes off light RO spray and redome.  As roots pop I give a little more airtime.  Then for harden off I do ten minute airtime once an hour every hour or so with a light spray of seagreen or vitalize the first day.  Then start adding more airtime the next day.  By the third day if they don’t harden off I toss the droopers.  I try having the guys do the same thing but have checked the cameras and noticed some weekends they don’t get any FAE which fucks them.  Then I noticed they’ll go 4 hours domes off which fucks them.  Been stressed last three weeks.

--------------------

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

Loc: Grateful Dead USA
    #27082549 - 12/10/20 06:17 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Should I abandon this poor girl and start a new seed or is there hope yet? I thin FAE and heat have been a problem so far. On a side note diluted nute solution needs to be kept in the dark right? I still haven't got ph down yet but I'm gonna hit the store tomorrow.

--------------------
Come over to the oat side...

InvisibleHunter hunter
See er
Male User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: Quirkmeister92]
    #27082873 - 12/10/20 09:27 PM (1 month, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Quirkmeister92 said:

Should I abandon this poor girl and start a new seed or is there hope yet? I thin FAE and heat have been a problem so far. On a side note diluted nute solution needs to be kept in the dark right? I still haven't got ph down yet but I'm gonna hit the store tomorrow.

Looks rough.  I go till they rot.  Prolly not a good tactic.  But I’ve been given shit for “losing” genetics only to clone tiny ass weak seeds that popped and were mis treated rotten stem base and pulled them through.  I just pop seeds in soil. Keep it moist, warm and dark till they pop then I go about 50 micromoles or so till they seem to be stretching too much and bump it to 100 or so.  The soil stays moist just a little trickle here and there to keep that tap root moist.  Haven’t tried rockwool.  Thought about it.  Also I never use diluted strength on rooted cuts.  I run with about 112 ml per five gallons clonex until rooted.  Transplant day they get a dunk.  Throw into coco and water in with lower strength bloom formula.  Flora Nova bloom.  Then full strength veg mix.  I run mills minus the vitalize in the tank ( too expensive) and 2 ml gal. Silica.  No ph adjust.  Usually comes out around 6.0... 

I’d keep that moist maybe see what it’s hanging up on?  Keep it domed maybe.  It looks ready for a dip.

--------------------

OfflineQuirkmeister92
Street Doctor

Loc: Grateful Dead USA
    #27083269 - 12/11/20 02:06 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Ah I killed it, decided it would take too long for shit results.

--------------------
Come over to the oat side...

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis Growers 💖 [Re: Quirkmeister92]
    #27083525 - 12/11/20 09:09 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Speaking of clones, I don't think roots like the Green Cleaner. All my clones were looking about 2 days from potting - thick bases of white root primordia starting to spike out in every direction. I noticed some of the Green Cleaner leaked into the res of the aero cloner after spraying them down. Thought why not see what happens. The white primordia have turned orange/brown and now I'm worried whether any will make it out. Changed out the res so we'll see if that helps.

Still seeing adults on the ones in flower after 2 sprayings. Hopefully it's worth it. Did some bud-washing for the first time on my harvested colas and they don't have any signs of being sprayed now.

Offlinehazyhorse
scoobin
 User Gallery

brown spots on plant? [Re: Icon]
    #27084143 - 12/11/20 05:17 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

hey guys!! srry to just pop in like this but i noticed my autoflower here is starting to get some weird large brown spots in its larger fan leaves. ph on the water has been fine, is it calcium deficiency or something?

--------------------
you're not the first to set foot here, just another

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: brown spots on plant? [Re: hazyhorse]
    #27084508 - 12/11/20 08:25 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

what is the ph? I'm not super experienced with diagnosing leaves but from looking at pictures it seems to match potassium deficiency.

Offlinehazyhorse
scoobin
 User Gallery

Re: brown spots on plant? [Re: Icon]
    #27084672 - 12/11/20 10:05 PM (1 month, 11 days ago)

it’s been steady at around 6.8 i’d say. a little hard to tell w my ph strips but definitely not below 6 & not past 7

EDIT: found my liquid ph test kit, turns out it may have been ph related. my tap comes out at like 8 but adding the ferts brings it to around 5.5-6ish. the strips i have just suck i think lol. i’ll be phing my water when i do fertless watering from now on & see if that helps things

--------------------
you're not the first to set foot here, just another

Edited by hazyhorse (12/12/20 06:07 AM)

InvisibleNickoloxious
Subthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: brown spots on plant? [Re: hazyhorse] * 2
    #27085018 - 12/12/20 06:30 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

86 days from seed;

The Purple Bud is taking shape.

As is the Black Domina.

Though the White Diesel didn't make it. :sad:

The base of the stem had completely scarred over, so that the plant wasn't able to uptake enough water & nutrients from the root zone.

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim

Folding@home Statistics
Re: brown spots on plant? [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #27085087 - 12/12/20 07:55 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

That white diesel looks like half of both my closets. I gave them hell. I gave em singing scorching heat and half my plants didn't make it. But upon microscope examination of 1000x magnification I can no longer discern any life other than the plant form, so I am hesitantly and vigilantly declaring victory over the borg. Nonetheless, natural predators and beneficial soil life forms will continue to be deployed to ensure them staying dead instead of becoming satanic zombies from hell. Better safe than sorry. Hope the ones that are left will still produce some nice flower cause half of them look like they've been heavily terrorized as well, some more by me than by the mites. The hubbabubbasmelloscope looks like it'll never ever pick back up again, but I'm gonna give her some TLC and hope for the best, same for the other poor ladies. RIP to the rest sadly. Grinspoon, Acapulco Gold, probably Super Silver Haze as well, not looking too good for some others...

--------------------
Sugabearcrisp said:
namaste said:

InvisibleNickoloxious
Subthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
The Official Cannabis Growers Thread. [Re: LizardWizard]
    #27085108 - 12/12/20 08:25 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

Damn, sounds like you've taken drastic measures to curb your critter problem.
It sure sucks when a plant goes south. :sadyes:

All the best with nursing the salvageable ones back to better health.

--------------------

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread. [Re: Nickoloxious]
    #27085247 - 12/12/20 10:41 AM (1 month, 10 days ago)

If I really did eradicate them, it was worth it for sure.

--------------------
Sugabearcrisp said:
namaste said:

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread. [Re: LizardWizard]
    #27086800 - 12/13/20 08:29 AM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Did some more examination today, it's still looking like they're gone. Still gotta release the beneficial nematodes, but had to pre-hydrate the soil first today cause it was all dust in the top few inches.

Also pruned away all the dead branches and looked at how much vigor was left in the remaining plants, there's really only 2 left that look like they are gonna be able to recover into plants that produce a yield worth my trouble, so I'm gonna get rid of the others, then start up fresh. Just gotta decide on the strains, and wether it'll be auto's or reggies. I'm kind of a strain collector so the problem is really deciding which ones to go with :whistling:

--------------------
Sugabearcrisp said:
namaste said:

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Biased to the brim

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis Growers Thread. [Re: LizardWizard]
    #27087346 - 12/13/20 04:03 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Sadly only 2 out of  the 12 plants were really still worth saving, those 2 are now quarantined and are getting pampered in an attempt to still yield some nice bud.

Emptied out the bloom room. Soil was discarded, pots were cleaned with scorching hot water, remaining plants as well as dead or near dead plants were tenaciously inspected with the help of a digital microscope for remaining live russet mites, none were found.

Cleaned the growspace after emptying it out, filled 10 freshly washed pots with 3 layers of soil (seedling mix by canna, then light mix followed by all mix by biobizz), added a teaspoon of ectomychorrizae  or however you spell it to the middle of every pot, watered it in with a strong solution of beneficial nematodes, gave all the seeds a pre-soak with algae based seed soak solution, finishing off with a 10 minute soak in nematodes to avoid the possibility of hemp russet mites getting introduced through seed. Dialed back the solacure to 30 mins a day and it's hanging high, the QB on lowest setting, only 1 fan on low, starting fresh.

Man this was a task. Took me a few weeks and cost me about 10 plants but it seems I got rid of em. Still got Nuke Em coming in, but the beneficial critters should be good for another 6 weeks so if there's any I missed life will probably be too hard on them as is.

--------------------
Sugabearcrisp said:
namaste said:

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 | 182 | 183 | 184 | 185 | 186 | 187 | 188 | 189 | 190 | 191 | 192 | 193 | 194 | 195 | 196 | 197 | 198 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Hemp, Microscope, pH Test Strips, Reagent Testing Kit, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden