Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Portable Greenhouse, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | Next >
InvisibleLizardWizardS
Annoying Reptile
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Snaggletoots]
    #26851150 - 07/29/20 07:40 AM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

Anyone up for crossing a cream strain with a pie strain with a tearful jane? We could call her creampie jane... :naughty:

--------------------
Collection of informational posts, useful video's and other links - an ever-expanding info bank.
QWISO for the masses.
I just need to quit doing so many droogz.
Sugabearcrisp said:
Disney is for dosing

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: LizardWizard]
    #26851152 - 07/29/20 07:41 AM (10 days, 15 hours ago)

:kummeli:

InvisibleSnaggletootsS
One pump stumpy
 User Gallery

Loc: A nut among washers
    #26851452 - 07/29/20 11:31 AM (10 days, 11 hours ago)

:grin:

--------------------
My two cents are only worth a wooden token at best-Someone I'm sure

Invisibleninja cat 09
A paranoid android

Loc: Mx Flag
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Snaggletoots]
    #26851513 - 07/29/20 12:26 PM (10 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

Snaggletoots said:
Wait for it :smile:

Thanks, will do :smile:

--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: ninja cat 09] * 2
    #26853171 - 07/30/20 11:13 AM (9 days, 11 hours ago)

quick snap from some GMO on my last grow.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: coda]
    #26853661 - 07/30/20 03:59 PM (9 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

coda said:

quick snap from some GMO on my last grow.

Looks frosty.

I still have yet to smell/smoke any GMO....I know it's been one of the hype/popular strains over the past 2 years or so.

What sort of aroma/essence did your GMO have? I know there's a handful of different phenos/cuts of it that have somewhat different smells/characteristics.

I can tell most of my plants are starting to transition to flowering over the past 2 days or so....Starting to stretch a lil bit and there's a lot more "going on" at the nodes. The "Sour Diesel X Lemon Kush" already has some teeny tiny trichomes forming on the inner portions of the top leaves, no distinct aroma yet tho.

I've been thinning out the insides and lower portions of my plants over the past 5 days or so....I heard someone use the term "carving out bud-sites" recently in regards to thinning/cleaning up the plant getting it ready for developing chunky buds, I dig it :smirk: , that's kinda what it feels like. It's tedious but tends to be very relaxing & meditative for me.

My method is removing any bud-sites that won't be receiving much direct sunlight. The first budsite/inner most bud-site on each branch I tend to remove, and any other bud-sites along the inner/lower portion of the plant that won't get much direct sunlight, or anywhere things are a bit cluttered/crowded I'll cut away a small branch to open things up a bit. Previous years I removed bud-sites and fan leaves from the lower/inner portions, this time around tho I'm mostly only removing bud-sites. I know some folks remove fan leaves and bud-sites but I'm leaving most fan leaves along the lower/inner part of the plant intact since I view them as batteries/storage. By doing this I feel I'm creating a higher ratio of bud-sites to leaves, more "sources" and less "sinks" . More points of energy producers/storage and less points of energy consumption.

Man...I was stoked about having some "big" plants this time around, and I still am, but they sure can be time consuming lol. Having to literally crawl up underneath and inside the plant to give it a clean up. And it makes me sooo gosh dang itchy, my arms break out in hives/rashes each time.

I can totally understand now why some people prefer to keep their plants relatively smaller in size, makes managing them a lot easier.

Things are looking good here tho. I still haven't given my in-ground plants anything at all besides water. I knew the earth/soil in my area was pretty good but didn't think it was so nutritious it could grow a large healthy plant for 3 months with out any signs of any deficiencies at all.

I gotta get some BT and start a foliar regimen with that stuff to keep caterpillars in check. I haven't used any pesticides at all yet this grow (spinosad and BT is usually all I've used previous years). I've actually been pretty "light handed" with everything this year, haven't gave my soil/plants much at all but they're still truckin' along just fine. This is the 3rd year I've used the same soil in my fabric pots, so it's probably better than ever.

-OM
:stoner:

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: openmind] * 1
    #26853883 - 07/30/20 05:39 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

Ill be honest with you in that I am not one of those types of people who give super flowery descriptions of what their herb tastes/smells like.  I stick with pretty basic aromas instead of "smells like oranges that fucked a pineapple then coated themselves with bannna".

That being said the general nose from the jar is more of an earthy one.  Bringing a bud up to the nose directly and breaking open some resin glads brings out a funk followed by light hints of citrus and pine (but nothing overwhelming, almost have to look for it).  I will admit that this harvest was my first go at this particular cut and I feel like I didn't do a good job (yet), so its quite possible the flavor/aroma profile will change as i get more familiar with it.  If it helps this cut came from Aroma Therapeutic Genetics and is supposed to be the skunkmaster flex cut.

As it stands now its pretty average in terms of taste and smell, but a bowl of it puts me on my ass which is what matters most to me.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: coda] * 1
    #26853893 - 07/30/20 05:44 PM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

here's some more cuts i have from ATG, will be doing a WC along with a GMO.  Fall grow will add in jungle cake and ice cream cake. then hopefully by next spring ill figure out what i want and cull what i don't.  I much prefer sticking with one to two strains and growing them well then just pumping out different shit each harvest.

different strain that i've been growing for a long time now called sweet black angel.

im sure ill get some live grow pics up at some point, but im not the best grower in the world.

--------------------

-JG

Edited by coda (07/30/20 05:47 PM)

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: openmind] * 1
    #26854151 - 07/30/20 08:20 PM (9 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

openmind said:

Man...I was stoked about having some "big" plants this time around, and I still am, but they sure can be time consuming lol. Having to literally crawl up underneath and inside the plant to give it a clean up. And it makes me sooo gosh dang itchy, my arms break out in hives/rashes each time.

I can totally understand now why some people prefer to keep their plants relatively smaller in size, makes managing them a lot easier.

Imagine having to bottom 2000+ plants.

They aren't massive full term trees, but still... :header:

OfflineMarmie
Peter peter portion eater
I'm a teapot

Loc: Deep inside the night
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Ran-D]
    #26854169 - 07/30/20 08:28 PM (9 days, 2 hours ago)

I do it all the time, takes a full day , shit sucks

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Marmie]
    #26854265 - 07/30/20 09:29 PM (9 days, 1 hour ago)

If you bottomed all 3 of our greenhouses in one day, properly, I would buy you a car.

One bed maybe.

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Ran-D]
    #26854299 - 07/30/20 09:50 PM (9 days, 1 hour ago)

So it's lower leaves that are removed?

OfflineMarmie
I'm a teapot

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: psi] * 1
    #26854314 - 07/30/20 10:02 PM (9 days, 57 minutes ago)

Lower leaves n shoots so its not so cluttered, if left on its jst worthless buds n can encourage rot n molds n restrict airflow

Depending on plant size n layout it can go faster , ours r typicly 4fters n in a stadium ,  trees in a bed would be a nightmare

Edited by Marmie (07/30/20 10:04 PM)

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Annoying Reptile

Folding@home Statistics
    #26854516 - 07/31/20 12:10 AM (8 days, 22 hours ago)

Sure as hell sucks to do, but not doing it sucks to :shrug:

It's like having kids. Yeah they give back a lot, but there are plenty reasons why they turn your hair grey. Still worth it :shrug:

--------------------
Collection of informational posts, useful video's and other links - an ever-expanding info bank.
QWISO for the masses.
Sugabearcrisp said:
Disney is for dosing

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

#26854529 - 07/31/20 12:18 AM (8 days, 22 hours ago)

So is it a one time thing when they hit a certain size?

OfflineMarmie
I'm a teapot

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: psi]
    #26854578 - 07/31/20 12:57 AM (8 days, 22 hours ago)

Personal preference n strain dependant, i usualy do it rite before the flip then again after the stretch( week 1.5-2 of flower)

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: Marmie] * 1
    #26855086 - 07/31/20 10:40 AM (8 days, 12 hours ago)

while id love to visit a commercial farm just to experience it, the whole idea of commercial scale farming holds ZERO interest to me lol.

Give me a couple of plants in a tent that I can tend to and I am happy, that's enough work as it is hahah

--------------------

-JG

Edited by coda (07/31/20 10:41 AM)

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Annoying Reptile

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: coda]
    #26855136 - 07/31/20 11:13 AM (8 days, 11 hours ago)

Word.

--------------------
QWISO for the masses.
Sugabearcrisp said:
Disney is for dosing

InvisibleLizardWizardS
Annoying Reptile

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Official Cannabis [Re: LizardWizard] * 2
    #26855408 - 07/31/20 01:53 PM (8 days, 9 hours ago)

Just ordered all the parts to make my own rosin press. Welded a very solid frame today. It hasn't gotten a paint job yet so imma probably take it back to work with me once I've fitted (and removed again) all the parts, just to have it sanded and powder coated. Gotta love working at a metal workshop.

It's gonna be a 3"x5" heated plates system with a 2 ton bottle jack underneath. Might seem a bit weak if you know your rosin press game, but I'm basically only pressing single nugs, or a conglomerate of nugs squeezed together to the size of 1 nug, making 2 ton probably somewhere between 1000-2000 platen psi. And it would beat the shit out of those clamp style and lever style presses, not to mention a hair iron :lol:

It's setting me back almost 200, but that's about the same price for a lever style press and those things look kinda flimsy tbh. I'm not entirely sure but I've seen pics where you can vaguely see structural welds that look worse than a weld I'd make while drunk AND nodding on krat. I'm pretty sure my 2 ton press would fold those lever presses in half. Hell, my frame alone probably weighs more than the whole lever thing together. Anyway, off to cleaning it some more (dirty bare steel, gotta get all those oils off before I can mount everything on it, or it'll all be dirty soon...)

--------------------
QWISO for the masses.
Sugabearcrisp said:
Disney is for dosing

InvisibleSnaggletootsS
One pump stumpy
 User Gallery

Loc: A nut among washers
    #26855433 - 07/31/20 02:11 PM (8 days, 8 hours ago)

That's rad! :smile: I'm a little jealous you got a metal shop to work in :wink:

--------------------
My two cents are only worth a wooden token at best-Someone I'm sure

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | Next >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Portable Greenhouse, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden