Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomdoomie
Rookie farmer

"Huautla" mushrooms, My wifes first trip, I'm not GAY! P.S Trump is an alien.
    #25128607 - 04/10/18 02:19 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

So this was my wifes first time tripping, grew them myself it was a botch, but at least my side pins and bottom harvested some pretty good shrooms. Total flush was 2 ounces more or less dry. So we make some mushy tea.

She gets 1.3 I get 2.0, a full hour later, i'm guessing this is due to we just ate a shit load of chinese food before hand which not such a good idea so they took longer to kick in. It hits me first you know the body load, the minor giggles start to creep up we both thought our tea wasn't going to work due to it being 100% CLEAR colored. Never seen it like this.. So once I start feeling the body load and laughs I look at my wife and tell her ''Babe It's going to work...trust me..'' I haven't tripped in about six or so years..it's been a while for me but this body load is a feeling I'll never forget. :sad:

Thirty minutes into this I'm having killer body loads, but as weird as it sounds each time I laugh like a maniac and lock my stomach muscles from obviously laughing hard it would take the body load away. My wife isn't feeling much at this point.. I start focusing and just laying down (We were in the dark) I start having a break through with closed eye visuals, goverment white house stuff, and I literally see a congress type of room full of aliens and a lot of flashes and it was aliens trying to tell me a message, Then theres this room in the white house and it's donald trump... He locks the door and sits in the big computer chair once he secures no one is going to interupt him, he gets lifted mid air halfway touching the cieling and turns into ''not an alien'' but this BLANK mannequin with a high beam sort of like when a UFO draws you from the ground, andin this high beam he relays all the information he's aquiring about the humans the goverment all the secret stuff, back to the mothership, once the high beams stops he shapeshifts back from this blank formated character mannequin all white, to a human flesh donald trump, adjusting his face a little and walks out. The aliens were telling me and speaking to me saying Donald trump is an alien, :crazy2: he was abducted when he was a small toddler. This has been a plan..Unless it was some other life force alerting me that Donald trump was an alien.. but what can I do with this information? Why me? I start trying to explain to my girlfriend whats going on, but she laughs and then I can't really get my story straight because I laugh way too much so I told her I'll tell you after my love.. but just know I found out a big secret..

Most interesting part of the trip over^ :stoned:

So at this point the shroom tea hasn't hit my wife as hard as me, this would be about 20 minutes after the alien breakthrough I had, but she is defiently cracking the F*** up like a maniac along with me, telling me she feels a body high and so on. We put on a nature documentary planet earth of course the spiode with the great white jaws shark.. Me being an experienced tripper from my youth I knew how to control myself, let me NOTE although 2 grams isn't much to a lot of people to me it is VERY intense as I'm VERY sensitive to psych even acid etc I'm VERY senst, and will TRIP BALLS.  This shark though man, this giant white shark I tell my wife as were cuddled up in little balls together watching this, I tell her, I choose to not believe this animial exist, this is a beast, it's a god damn monster :blush:  , my wife intrigued by the colors shes getting from the nature show, while I'm just trying to hold on to planet earth it self and not let this shark consume me. After fifteen minutes deep in I make the consecutive decision to take this shit off, I tell my wife, babe I'm tripping balls, it sucks you're not at my level at this moment but if you were you'd understand why this show is so intense, mind you every sentence I'd make I couldn't make it fully because I woul laugh so intenstly and hard kind of like ''The joker'' off of batman :evil: but non stop. And my wife would laugh back even harder which made it just as hard to not laugh or control my laughter.  30 minutes after, my trip just seems to keep getting harder another note, we didn't CHUG the tea, we chugged it in sequences, 1 small chug, 10 mins another, 15-20 mins another, so I'm glad we did this and this is what we will do from now on and it made the trip simulate as if we ate it.

So my wife is finally starting to trip and see some things in the dark, I keep begging her lets close the laptop light, (Because I was tripping BALLS at this point but I'm just a scary mindfucker, and I love scaring my self theres really no such thing as a ''BAD scary trip to me'' The only thing I consider a ''BAD TRIP'' is an emotional sad one where I'm crying in a ball, which thankfully this hasn't happened to me in this one? Is it because I finally found my soulmate? My lover? And  my hearts finally satisfied and coated with her love that I no longer have traumatic flash backs of my childhood and things haunt me when I take mushrooms.. I think so. :heart:

So after begging my wife to turn the laptop light off and phone light off she wouldn't budge, she would do it for a couple secs, trip out and turn her phone light on this was kinda bugged for me because like I said I love tripping balls in the dark it's scary its fun, including if your not by yourself you know. But whatever, she decides to get up and thats when it appartetly hit her even more, she feels the heavy body high she feels like an astronaut she loves it. At this moment when she turned the lights of the room on, I noticed these mushrooms are more potent then I thought.. I'm having minor to meduim strength open eye lights own visuals. I'm trippin bro. :mushroom2:

Wife starts tripping out because before hand she had gaven me some ''feminie ass sweater'' with a big cleavage thing coming down my chest, which I didn't want ot wear but I didn't want ot get a dirty sweater of mine that hsn't been washed. She accuses me that I might be gay and starts tripping, and we still didn't realize this was the result of this feminen sweater which in deed made me look super homosexual. I burst crying for a couple minutes and explain to her we live in sucha  sad world were a straight man can't express himself a human being can't be silly with his wife, with his family because in this society 98% of people are instilled with a man has to act like this, like that, so what I'm a bit of a goof ball with my wife and act very silly, including on shrooms, I cry my life out for 2 minutes and tell her How do we live in a world were a man can't be silly with his family without being looked at the wrong way. I stop and tell her nah I'm trippping babe but seriously your tripping don't offend me like that again please, we go into a psychology conversation of ''IF I WERE TO BE GAY'' for about 20 straight minutes, nobody wins at the end of the converstation she tells me ''Babe'' just take that fucking sweater off please, I almost rip the sweater off but half way I tell her no I won't do that to your sweater, nonetheless I yank the sweater off and throw it as far as I can. Fucking sweater... :thumbdown:

After this the trip was good, funny as hell we started tripping less and less, just cuddled up watching trippy stuff on youtube, my wife would often cry from some videos getting messages meaning of life stuff, I was very happy for her you know in my opinoun a good trip is one you get a life message from. When I looked at her face and she had that look like ''crying her fucking life out'' while watching a trippy video.. I knew she was good, HAHA. So yeah once the trip went down around six in the morning, note we drank at 2:17 AM, it first started kicking it for me at 3:20 to give you a time frame, now it's 6 we shower cuddle up have sex it was awesome having sex on a mushroom come down first time doing it. Did my cum smell like mushrooms or is it just me? No seriously it did. :wink:

Later on the day I beat off and my hand smelled like pure mushroom weird as hell. :confused:

Sorry for that.

Oh and a couple funny things that happened in the trip, I hate roaches big phobia of mine including big gaint ones but check it, My wife went to go pee, and for some reason my sight zoomed into the corner of our room, and I saw some GIANT roach crawling so I got up facing my fears and said to my self you motherfucker I'ma fuck you up I got up to literally go smash it with my feet but when I lifted the small mat I thought it crawled under I didn't see shit, making all this comotion my wife came and we left it that I had a visual.... :eek:

Well.. later on the night when my wife got up this motherfucker of a monster roach wasn't no god damn visual.. I hear my wife scream and panic but just because she got tripped out, my wife is the ultimate roach killer, she doesn't fear roaches not one bit (Thank baby jesus) So all I hear is the sound of a massacre, sandlas hitting walls,floors, I couldn't help but laugh my fucking life out as I heard my wifes battle cry as she murdered this motherfucker, it gave me security that even if I'm not all there or wounded I have my wife to kill a motherfucker for me.  :heart: :mushroom2:

--------------------
My first fail / successful grow - 120 grams dried - ShroomDoomie's grow log, Huautlas Mexican strain 1st grow

36fuckin5 -''If nothing else, throw it in a hole outside and cover it with some shit.''

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom