Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs
    #25127283 - 04/09/18 11:51 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I mean for real. Within the last 300 years no major giant killing monster ocean species have gone extinct and science is on the win.

See, what had happened, was, that people were devoured alive by great white sharks, tiger sharks, etc, and swallowed by whales, engulfed in manta war of the ocean, etc, and then

TRUTH BECAME LEGEND< and then < LEGEND BECAME MYTH

See, I am an expert at history, legend, myth, AND the truth, and I'm pretty sure of this.

Now, the QUESTION is: Since Aliens have recently been coming to the Earth more frequently according to some truths, HOW LONG until it's just a myth?-I know for a fact that I saw a UFO.

But like, the stories of today someday in 600 years, facechat snap book etc will just me a "myth" and people will be uploading their brains to new bodies, etc.

food for thought.

BUt yeah, in summary, DRAGONS WERE REAL( which means they are real)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushMaggot
Fibonacci'r
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Fiery]
    #25127289 - 04/09/18 11:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I used to have a pet dragon, he had to move to the wilderness people were starting to get suspicious when all the sheep and cows started disappearing.
he's sussed it now we skype sometimes

Offlinewatermelon mon
Willow Trees

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: MushMaggot] * 1
    #25127296 - 04/09/18 11:59 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Falcore

--------------------
    :dazedandconfused:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: MushMaggot]
    #25127326 - 04/10/18 12:16 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I'm pretty sure though, in 2000 plus years, certain countries, and even entire oceans, and states, etc, will just by underwater, myth, and just straight up legend.

WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DRAGONS!@

*WE* are the dragons!

live it up!

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Fiery]
    #25128377 - 04/10/18 12:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

alligators, crocodiles, and kamodo dragons all lend pretty well to the idea of dragons.

--------------------

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: ReposadoXochipilli]
    #25128415 - 04/10/18 12:59 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Dinosaur fossils must've been a trip to find

Fireballs and meteor strikes

Elephant skulls washing up on the shores of ancient Greece looking like one eyes giants

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Repertoire89]
    #25128430 - 04/10/18 01:06 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Sea monsters would be tasty as fuck. Can you imagine the calamari this little blighter would produce:

Nom nom nom.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #25128452 - 04/10/18 01:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that's an interesting take on aliens.

When will they be deemed fact or myth?  UFO sightings have gone on since the beginning of time it seems and people still aren't sure.

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleRepertoire89
Cat
Male User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Herbologist]
    #25128469 - 04/10/18 01:22 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Babies with big dicks

Hermaphodytic Gorillas

Giraffes with two heads

OfflineUpSyndrome
Male

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #25128472 - 04/10/18 01:23 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: UpSyndrome]
    #25129352 - 04/10/18 07:18 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

UpSyndrome said:
Quote:

Fiery said:

this is the pub not OTD> you're clearly trolling me.

honestly, this is not funny, and you're making fun of DOwns Syndrome people is a disgrace, and straight up disrespectful

Mods, please take note of this, this guy follows me around and posts that picture. Stalking, even.
Note taken.

Now ,. please stop.  with your inappropriate joke pictures about people with real mental problems

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Fiery] * 2
    #25129361 - 04/10/18 07:22 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Jesus guys get a grip ur all losing it man inappropriate joke pictures this is the fucking internet :facepalm:

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Repertoire89]
    #25129395 - 04/10/18 07:43 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Repertoire89 said:
Elephant skulls washing up on the shores of ancient Greece looking like one eyes giants

And today I realized that I've never seen what an elephant skull looks like.

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25129542 - 04/10/18 08:36 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
Jesus guys get a grip ur all losing it man inappropriate joke pictures this is the fucking internet :facepalm:

Well I happen personally know people with mental disabilities, and it's no joke.

Yes this is the internet, but this is the SHROOMERY, and THE PUB.

A place where blatant disrespectful and shameful trolling like his is usually not tolerated.

Plus, as stated, he's been stalking me. Just wanted to make a note of it.

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
    #25129578 - 04/10/18 08:48 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

if he's been harassing u than thats not shroomy at all. I jus saw it as a kinda playful jab but maybe there's way more too it idk. i dont believe it is as tho he was actually ridiculing ppl with disablities being retarded orwhatever is kinda his schtick :shrug: who are you to judge criticize his posting style and individualty? by letting it bother u so much and tattling to the mods is surely only gonna make shit worse for u idk man.

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL]
    #25129592 - 04/10/18 08:54 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
who are you to judge criticize his posting style and individualty? by letting it bother u so much and tattling to the mods is surely only gonna make shit worse for u idk man.

Who am I to judge?
I am the person that's seen his trolling, abusing posts in OTD, so I know how shitty he is.

I am just making note of this so that this has been recorded, because so far I've let it slide, but he's taken it too far for too long.

I'd like to see him make fun of black or mentally challenged people face to face.

OfflineHerbologist
Grrratata
I'm a teapot

Loc: Casa Bonita Flag
    #25130705 - 04/11/18 11:30 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Put em on ignore and you wont see his posts anymore

--------------------
Shroomery Law:  Don't piss off the leftist mods & their friends! :banhamster:

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: Herbologist]
    #25130752 - 04/11/18 11:55 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
Quote:

CHeifM4sterDiezL said:
who are you to judge criticize his posting style and individualty? by letting it bother u so much and tattling to the mods is surely only gonna make shit worse for u idk man.

Who am I to judge?
I am the person that's seen his trolling, abusing posts in OTD, so I know how shitty he is.

I am just making note of this so that this has been recorded, because so far I've let it slide, but he's taken it too far for too long.

I'd like to see him make fun of black or mentally challenged people face to face.

Quote:

Herbologist said:
Put em on ignore and you wont see his posts anymore

You can put black and mentally challenged people on "ignore"? Where? I cant find the setting.

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

InvisibleServantOfBaphomet
StarKitten's Boyfriend
Male User Gallery

Loc: αßπΣσµτΦΘΩδ∞ Flag
Re: Tales of sea monsters were actually just sharks, whales, killer jellyfish and giant squid, and crabs [Re: ServantOfBaphomet]
    #25130759 - 04/11/18 11:56 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Im just kidding for god sakes

--------------------
Do what thou Wilt shall be the Whole of the Law
Love is the Law. Love under Will

Hail Eris! All Hail Discordia!!
The Sovereign Peanut has Spoken!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder