Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Mushroom/cultivation dreams
    #25126251 - 04/09/18 04:34 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Would love to hear some mushroom dreams others have had, here's mine:

Had a dream last night, first it was about looking at an array of unorthodox substrates/additives, the only one I remember being bat guano. Then its all about me preparing to spawn a mono with a single pint of clean looking spawn. Shaking up the grains I realize the smell is off, kinda cool I've never gotten a vivid smell in a dream before, then I look closer and realize all those pure white rhizo's were in fact nasty white spore orbs of a mold. I sit there contemplating if I should just spawn it and see what happens, then decide no duh its pure mold.

This has made me rather nervous about the LC I'm making today, my first mushroom project in a while :lol:

Here's an old post of mine with a list of the other mushroom dreams I've had, would love to here some of yours! Reading through it, most of them seem to be about things that appear good one the surface but turn out to be bad :strokebeard:

Been having trouble interpreting my dreams lately. The only thing that pops into my mind is that my girlfriend I'm about to 'spawn a life with' is not going to work out as I hope it will

Edited by Psilosopherr (04/09/18 04:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThundermuscle75
Penis, usually hard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Staring at woodchips.
Re: Mushroom/cultivation dreams [Re: Psilosopherr]
    #25126390 - 04/09/18 05:35 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't done any serious cultivation yet. But I've had mushroom hunting dreams

I dreamt that I was hunting and walked in to a feild of woodchips mulch filled with cyans as far as the eye could see. Then I get all giddy eating collecting and frolicking like this

--------------------

"Rape ... Is a... can of apples" -Fiery

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Mushroom/cultivation dreams [Re: Thundermuscle75]
    #25126523 - 04/09/18 06:20 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

haha right on. I think I had some similar dreams about finding actives back when I first found the hobby

We were watching some videos about jung/dream stuff the other night and it pointed out a new (to me) concept; that whatever we dream about symbolizes ourselves in some way. Seems like a worthwhile approach, haven't had the time to look at many of my dreams through that lens yet

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
    #25127239 - 04/09/18 11:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

This was waaay back before i had a mushroom trip but had L, I had a dream i was looking out my window an ate 2 caps an almost immediately this pure psychedelia of color came in so clean an pure nothing could ever match it in real life, it was a very long time ago so i dont remember anything else but if was so pure an beautiful it was the soul of psychedelia in my dream.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: Mushroom/cultivation dreams [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25127345 - 04/10/18 12:46 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Bet that was awesome, never had any good drug ones like that. Had a poorly remembered dream once, was just an image of a green DMT tunnel. Have never done DMT

Then one of me on acid in a local swampy forest, no lsd like effects or anything fun like that, I simply lost control of all my muscles and fell into the swamp. Freakin scary to be paralyzed like that. Pretty good symbol of how my psychedelic encounters used to turn out though :lol:

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

#25127362 - 04/10/18 01:08 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I had another were i was tripping in the same way on a porch of a raised house in this wooded neighborhood then i grabbed a ridded with some gang members.
The tripping was what you always wanted it to be with lights of all colors shimmering through the forrest.

The dream was caused by dmt so i hope when do take dmt it'll be like that, to set my soul to smile

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

OfflineMeownow
Female User Gallery

Loc: New Mex
Re: Mushroom/cultivation dreams [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #25127408 - 04/10/18 01:57 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I had a very vivid dream that I was walking through a forest  at nightime and  it turned into a festival/carnival situation surrounding this small hill that was covered in various different colored  bioluminesnt mushrooms. It seemed like all the people were gathered to harvest these mushroom clusters. A little girl walks up to me and hands me a violet glowing mushroom and tells me "this is the one you were looking for" and skips into the forest.  It was very beautiful scene !!!

Earlier that day In non dream state I stumbled acros some Omphalotus Olivascens (western Jack O lantern) I think the glow mushroom got in my head!

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Re: Mushroom/cultivation dreams [Re: Meownow]
    #25127419 - 04/10/18 02:11 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Thats fuck'n cool:pipesmoke:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder