Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Loc: Norcal
Re: Tips for making Bubble Hash? [Re: Sham87]
    #25133218 - 04/12/18 01:03 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

I also vote  nix the mixer unless you want greenish hash with a leaf taste. It can be done right, but its easy to over do, save it for a second run.
Bus is too dense to give up its crystals easily from the center of the bud unless it is popcorn buds.
Keep your bags cold if you can while scraping it up and clean them immediately for less mess/ hassle.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

Re: Tips for making Bubble Hash? [Re: Unknower]
    #25133515 - 04/12/18 03:50 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

I ended up mixing it all gently with a silicone spatula for about 30 minutes then taking a break and letting the resin settle only to start the cycle again. I did this for couple of hours.

Yea the smaller micron screens are a hastle to clean if you don't do it right away...

--------------------
:mushroom2::sun::crazy2::leaf:

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

:feelsgoatman:

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
Re: Tips for making Bubble Hash? [Re: Sham87]
    #25133563 - 04/12/18 04:15 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

I always used a mixer, worked fine for me and a lot less labor. The bags both coarse and fine should be washed immediately after. Or otherwise the pores get clogged and they become useless. One little trick you can do is instead of washing them with soap and water, soak them in rubbing alcohol. That will leach out some goodies and make sticky  iso hash. Then after soaking in alky, wash them with soap and water because they will still be dirty. I've reused the same screens many times.

The thing to watch out for if using a mixer is don't let the sides get too close to the blades or it will get stuck. When you put your bags in the cold water spread them out so you have a lot of room in the middle. Then keep the mixer there and no prob. I used a piece of wood holding handle in place and set a timer so it was just ding and scrape some hash, put it back then ding again, etc. I made up about nearly a lb of hash a few years ago, getting low so either start growing again or start buying. Probably buy on the dn since its so cheap.

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Re: Tips for making Bubble Hash? [Re: Stonehenge]
    #25133603 - 04/12/18 04:37 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Sounds like you did good. Yield? Now you just need a rosin screen, parchment paper, and hair straightener :cool: Jk... Kinda

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

InvisibleStonehenge
Alt Center
Male User Gallery

Loc: S.E.
    #25133700 - 04/12/18 05:13 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

I got up to 10% of trim and ragged buds. Beyond that it was not top quality but lower quality is fine for edibles or even vaping/smoking. I used to do a crop every month rotating varieties. Each crop was under around 2k to 3k watts of hid. If I was to start up again I would use more led's. You can get a big array for $100 and they run a lot cooler which makes a difference in the summer. check out ebay or amazon for led grow lights

--------------------
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship.” (attributed to Alexis de Tocqueville political philosopher Circa 1835)

Trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18047755

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#25133790 - 04/12/18 05:50 PM (6 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

Unknower said:
Sounds like you did good. Yield? Now you just need a rosin screen, parchment paper, and hair straightener :cool: Jk... Kinda

I got a little more than an eight. I am actually enjoying this sand man, smoke burns blue and long.

--------------------

...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest places if you look at it right...

OfflineUnknower
Stranger
Male

Re: Tips for making Bubble Hash? [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #25135647 - 04/13/18 12:17 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

Thats pretty decent yield for an oz. Right on. Enjoy.

--------------------
Don't hate, elevate.

InvisibleSham87
mashAllah
Male

#25135956 - 04/13/18 02:20 PM (6 years, 4 days ago)

:cheers:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies