Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18
OfflineLucisM
Nutritional Yeast

Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: Asante]
    #25137478 - 04/14/18 02:18 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Some action.

Neutral on everything else.

I prefer women, never put a penis in my butt and never would.

I believe in passion, being in the moment so much that you just do what feels good in that moment.  Put the labels aside and just enjoy something new.

Recently I have felt rather asexual though, I still get horny/random erections so I know my testosterone levels are OK and I never feel weak when I exercise so that's a plus.

--------------------
©️

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: Asante]
    #25149027 - 04/18/18 06:57 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Is this someone here now? (suspect5545) This shot was fuuuuuuny!
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6522999/fpart/1/vc/1

Edited by tyrannicalrex (04/18/18 06:58 PM)

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

Loc: Drinking on the roof Flag
Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #25149126 - 04/18/18 07:22 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yea that thread shouldnt even been brung up cause all it does is throw more hate on the fire towards homos, i think most gay people would even agree an the only ones that would find it remotely funny are the angry homos.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: LemurLemur] * 1
    #25149302 - 04/18/18 08:15 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I think it exposes some people and makes people more aware of how much the hatred is still prevalent in a place that supposedly is all love, peace, and mushrooms. The self proclaimed "open minded people" aren't really open as much as they say or think they are when certain (controversial) subjects arise. I'm not an "angry homo" but I kind of know of what type of person whom you label that statement with, hell I judge people too sometimes, but try not to (it's usually after a few minutes of them talking). We all do to some degree no matter how minute.

--------------------

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

#25149512 - 04/18/18 09:08 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

First page down at the bottom is very offensive, there was no reason for that an it was pure hate from childhood an adolescence.
Just cause some asians are good at math doesnt mean all are, just cause Egyptians built the pyramids doesnt mean they walk around doing that zigzag thing with their arms, just cause some Muslims blow themselves up doesnt mean every muslim is an ignorant hatefilled sack of shit.
Just cause you people have been bashed on by church goers doesnt mean all of them are like that, if they knew their religion they wouldnt say those things to yall when u first came out probably at a young age.
Its not the religion its ignorance, crusades ignorance not religion, witch trials ignorance an that whole quaker thing was a cult to.

Im not comfortable around homos, i dont even like company of straight males but if theres hate speech or one is starving in the street im obligated in more than one regard to spread the light by intervention.
I joke about fags an rip on them but so what i rip on every1 an every1 rips on every1 its the cycle of comedy an it disarms true hate. Yea ima call u fag if u walk swinging your hips an having a limp wrist but if your in trouble ima help.

Have we learned nothing from Ghandi? Hate=hate, aggression=aggression. He won his whole country back with non violent resistants cause he understood every action has an equal an opposite reaction.

But in response to that thread when some1 say thats gay its like saying thats weaks not gay as in penetration of the bum, people are gonna be sayimg it for the next thousand years so get used to an learn to take a joke.
An its the internet dude not that big of a deal an a website of mostly males ofcourse theyre gonna talk shit, they talk shit about the women in the hot person thread.

--------------------
(when my data is fast play Lemur in chess at chess.com)[ [gradient:#D40B29,#18C418]Any1 expecting a trade from me i havent forgot about you pinky promise, i fr promise shits just shit rt now[/gradient]

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25149578 - 04/18/18 09:32 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I never said I agreed with anything offensive in the thread. I posted it to see how people would react to it, and I found it entertaining. I hear you, but saying "that's gay" (as in weak) is like saying gay means weak/negative/something inferior, no? I'm not a "flag waving hip swinging homo" (as you so eloquently posted) who pushes it on people either, but will stand up for gay rights, and like you I would help someone in distress no matter what they were if I can.

I never perceived what was posted in the way that you did either. I also just skimmed it a bit, and it was posted over a decade ago. Perhaps I should reread the thread. Good to know you are not comfortable around "homos". I really hope you have sigs turned off now.

--------------------

InvisibleLemurLemur
Pray for Boog
 User Gallery

#25149644 - 04/18/18 10:09 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

No it has no relation to homoness its just a common way of saying something sucks, like a mall cop that takes his job way to serious or how the fda wants to ban kratom when they fed healthy men borax to get started as an agency, its a synonym plain an simple.

If your a dude swinging your ass like a chick thats pretty gay an most wouldnt call him gay theyd call him a fag:shrug: even some gay people go "what a fag" sometimes.
I never said flag waving though.

Im not comfortable around any men, theres a few cool characters id hang with a bit outa my whole life like 6 individuals but id much prefer the company of a female even platonicly, why would i wanna hang around a bunch of dudes?

Your sig has little offense cause jesus wanst a white guy from a 90s trailer park:shrug:
Thats passive aggressive hate like what a teenage girl would do, learn from Ghandi, your instigating hate through passive aggressiveness which will only receive more hate.
Instead of coming back with an insult explain your case in the correct way so the other party may understand were your coming from, they may not like u but if they understand thats a start.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: A question to the straight guys... [Re: LemurLemur]
    #25151728 - 04/19/18 08:00 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I wasn't trying to insult anyone, I just find it amusing.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds