Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Banisteriopsis Caapi, Salvia, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Loc: This third dimension
Psychedelic thoughts * 2
    #25113856 - 04/04/18 04:27 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Been thinking of writing my experiences down, in a book format. Something like that. Been thinking about it a lot lately. I've had a lot of people asking me about stuff, and I guess I just have a way with words. Maybe I'll check in with you shroomerites and see if you can add anything profound or if what I'm writing seems good. Is that something that others here have thought about? I'm sure that some of you guys have some nifty anecdotes or experiences! Or even just a hell yeah I'd read it lol thanks guys stay trippy

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Mike4aco] * 1
    #25114589 - 04/04/18 10:31 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

you should definitely have a diary and write daily.
add in what you have to do and what you did
add in who said what and how you felt about it.

it is a most excellent practice.

I recommend paper and pen (I did that for years) now I keep a daily log in word on my computer, but I still have the books.

--------------------

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: redgreenvines]
    #25115097 - 04/05/18 07:10 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I have a journal for my trips. I have every psychedelic experience I've had written in there give or take some salvia trips I had before I began the journal and I was experimenting with it quite a bit.

It's something I look forward to when I trip but sometimes I have to remind myself while tripping to stop trying to analyze everything so I can put it in a journal and just experience the moment. That can take away from the potential of the experience and slow the flow of the trip.

I have a couple brief experience reports written in my journal on here but I have just recently began posting in there about my trips. I have 20+ written journal entries all starting from when I first tried mushrooms at 14. All of my salvia trips I count as one entry though, same goes for my micro-dose experiments. I don't trip as often as some do here but you know what they say...

"There are many paths to the top of the mountain but the view is always the same." ~Chinese Proverb

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

OfflineWeAreMushroom
Ask Me About Bigfoot
Male

Loc: Frying Like An Eagle
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Plain]
    #25115108 - 04/05/18 07:21 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

This is a super great idea Mike, very much looking forward to seeing how this plays out!!

:raisemyglass: :awecluster:

OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: WeAreMushroom]
    #25115502 - 04/05/18 11:37 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Go for it man I'd totally read it!!

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

OfflineADCC420
LOVE YOU
Male

Loc: Somewhere around Mexico
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Madcapper144]
    #25115801 - 04/05/18 02:19 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Madcapper144 said:
Go for it man I'd totally read it!!

:whathesaid:

--------------------
"I had learned, from years of experience with men, that when a man really DESIRES a thing so deeply that he is willing to stake his entire future on a single turn of the wheel in order to get it, he is sure to win".

''But the man who knows that he has a Solar Plexus will not fear criticism or anything else; he will be too busy radiating courage, confidence, and power; he will anticipate success by his mental attitude; he will pound barriers to pieces, and leap over the chasm of doubt and hesitation which fear places in his path''.

Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: ADCC420]
    #25116773 - 04/05/18 09:32 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I used to want to write a book of crazy drug stories, as fiction because a lot of the craziest stories would be hard to believe for most people and I wouldn't want to incriminate anyone :lol:

Seems like the kind of thing a lot of people could get into, even those who don't use drugs are often fascinated with exciting or bizarre stories.

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: musiclover420]
    #25117217 - 04/06/18 01:03 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I wrote an introduction

There I was, on a bike path that connected several nearby towns with my best friend, holding what looked to be a simple sugar cube. I was 17 and kinda nervous, I came from a fairly strict anti-drug household, and I had only tried weed a few month ago. He had picked up something new for me to try, and I hadn't done much research, but was interested.

Many thoughts raced through my mind as I began my first experience.

Will I be forever tripping? Will I be able to face my parents? Will I change? What would happen to me when I took it?

Little did I know at that time the powers that lay inside of me, the magical realms that transcend space, time and everything that is known.

The first experience, being a small 50-60 ug dose, taken with no expectations, left me thinking there is something more to "this" this human experience, and I had barely scratched the surface, but was ravenous for  more.

More came soon enough, as my friend moved to college, and soon messaged me to go visit. We planned the trip with more care, making sure to cover our bases, and making sure we had enough supplies this go around. If I'm going to "dabble" in the mysteries of my own mind, I might as well immerse myself as deeply as I can.

The first few trips were full of that wonderous magic, the almost childlike delight from having found a bright new toy to play with. I tripped occasionally, and would find myself wanting to learn more and dive deeper.

When I was about 23-24, my friend passed away, leaving me without a guide, with nothing to connect me back to this world I had grown attached to. A few years went by, but the strong friendship i had made with my friend, made stronger than one would think possible with a little help from a sugar cube of magic, left me longing to dive back into the realm of possibilities  after a while.

And starting on part 1 (about acid)

over the years I had quite a few experiences with lsd, and have had many interesting thoughts and physical things happen. I've seen electronics behave differently (turn on and off, change songs, mode, settings, (dis)connect, deguasse, I've seen the same for animals, humans (have you ever seen a human deguasse? You'll never think the same way) water, even what you think you see in front of you. I've had fun moments, scary moments, serious moments. I've come to learn that you CAN trip just for fun, as well as tripping for personal or spiritual growth.

When I was on that first delve into the psychedelic, I remember at one point, I went for a walk with my friend. Lightning bugs lined the road, and soon, were everywhere. Things were definitely different, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

The second time I took acid, I had a little statue of Buddha in my pocket. At one point during the experience, I took it out and examined it.

Buddha, holding up a small round object, observing it deeply.

What am "I" doing? Reenacting the very statue I had, examining a small object in my hand.

My mind melted at the correlation. Buddha in his extreme wisdom, finding something interesting in everything,

I'm going to write like this

Intro
Acid
Mushrooms
Aya
Mescaline
Rc
Combinations and closing thoughts

Going to focus on profound thoughts I've had, probably what differences time has made, like if I could tell my 17 year old self what's up...

I'm also interested in art work or poetry based off of other people's experience, I'm thinking about going to a publisher, and having some pics, and poetry or something, to break it up from being a boring book blah blah to being an interesting book and having a way to interact with it. Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think

Edited by Mike4aco (04/06/18 01:26 AM)

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Mike4aco]
    #25117220 - 04/06/18 01:05 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't want spoiler, what's the one that hides all the text if it's really long and opens it when you click it? Was trying to move the post shorter, if it gets popular would be difficult reading through super long paragraphs

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
    #25117251 - 04/06/18 01:18 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

:firstladyofapproval:

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinetriphead9428
Stranger
Male
Loc: VA
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #25117306 - 04/06/18 01:51 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I feel like a drug journal is an absolute must for anyone who likes to smoke weed a lot and use psychedelics.

OfflineMadcapper144
Drummer
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: triphead9428] * 1
    #25119696 - 04/07/18 12:07 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I think that's a really good intro and I like the overall concept. Not just a book to read but visual as well. It would be cool if you made this book with the mindset of being interesting/ entertaining for a person to read it while tripping. Like "what would someone tripping balls want to see?" Maybe mess with the direction of the words on a few pages having them make patterns or wrap around images. Pictures with single thoughts that made your mind go nuts like the looking at a budda that was looking at an object in his hand. Anyway great start man keep us posted!!:thumbsup:

--------------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride!! :fearandloathing:

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Madcapper144]
    #25133599 - 04/12/18 06:35 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

https://manichispanic.deviantart.com/art/Scattered-thoughts-740114579?ga_submit_new=10%3A1523572225

This is the prologue

And the beginning of the chapter about lsd. I'm torn between keeping it strictly linear, as in the orders that I dosed stuff, or keeping it strictly by topic, chapter 1 being lsd, 2 mushrooms and so on. I feel I can keep track of what I want to say and feel if I do it drug by drug, but I feel it might make more sense going linearly (I have several gaps in lsd use, but I still used psychs, it feels like it would be weird to talk about lsd, then "a fee years later I got some lsd again (even though in real life I hadn't tripped on lsd but I did trip on shrooms etc during the gap)

https://manichispanic.deviantart.com/art/Thoughts-on-paper-739662500

This is the chapter about lsd

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#25154356 - 04/21/18 12:43 AM (3 years, 23 days ago)

A true psychedelic is defined by some kind of altered perception and a change in a  mental state. Ego loss, ego dissolution, ego death. All of these are varying degrees of what a true psychonaught tries to attain, hoping to bring some universal wisdom into their daily lives.

At different times in history, we have been blessed (or cursed) with great minds who leave long lasting tools to sharpen our mental clarity. Other times, we discover that even the smallest change can make a vast difference, and can result in something amazing (2cp, doc, allylescaline, bod) and something useless, toxic, or deadly (2cn, 5meo aMT, 25i nbome).

There are several classes of psychedelics, lysergamides, phenethylamines, and tryptamines make up the most popular, and most well known, however there are some psychedelic amphetamines as well as some other compounds which could be considered psychedelic. I have sampled a larger than usual pool of molecules, so here are a few things I've learned, felt, discovered, etc on a somewhat obscure level. I have personally sampled over 40 different research chemicals, however out of those, there are only a few that stand out (probably similar to Shulgins magical half dozen)

This is the intro to my chapter on rc

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
    #25154361 - 04/21/18 12:48 AM (3 years, 23 days ago)

Sounds tight Bro:awethumb:

Have u ever tripped mushrooms for days straight?... overriding tolerance with massive  doses concentrat:shrug:ed in tea?

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: voodoochild1000] * 1
    #25154502 - 04/21/18 03:09 AM (3 years, 23 days ago)

I keep a trip journal, and even add my best effort in art.

It's a great practice.

The only recommendation I can add is to use pencil rather than pen.

Perhaps you have the gift to share and connect OP, put it out there.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: Northerner]
    #25154528 - 04/21/18 03:38 AM (3 years, 23 days ago)

I actually have voodoochild, I went from an eighth on day one to a half on day seven it was a waste tho. But now that I've found b caapi...

And thanks for the compliments. I've been told by lots of people that I have a knack for writing, so here is me trying to write the unexplainable and make it entertaining enough to keep reading. I'm really worried that I would end up with some lame trip reports like "then I was tripping so hard I didn't know what I was seeing" man I want to see I want to feel. I want you guys to see and feel what I do. If I'm scared cause the trip is so deep, I want you to be wondering how I make it out, to be able to feel how awesome and great it is

OfflineMike4aco
Soy el pinche guey
Male User Gallery

#25178383 - 05/01/18 06:51 PM (3 years, 13 days ago)

I have had the chance to experience quite a few phenethylamines that are obscure (bod, allylescaline, 2cp) and some more well known ones. Some of my favorite compounds came from Alexander Shulgin, and I hope to shed some good light on some obscure, obsolete, or even some well known analogues.

2cx

There is a family of molecules which are all similarly named, due to extremely slight differences in structure. These differences can range from potency, visuals, and color, as well as duration, initial onset, and others.

2cc
I had the opportunity to try 2cc one time, unfortunately I did not write down the dose. However the trip was similar to 2cd, with a very gentle mindset, not much in the way of open eyed visuals, and squirmy, neon cev, which seems to be a big similarity between all 2cx's. It had a relatively long duration, about 8-10 hours.

2cd seemed to be a stronger experience than 2cc, more pronounced mindstate, more visuals overall, muted yet occasionally bright warping oev, and some slight cev.

2ce is a gem, it felt kind of similar to mescaline. It usually lasts around 12-16 hours depends on dosage. I've noticed a lot of fog, or seeing clouds of colored air, which is extremely similar to allylescaline. On more intense experiences, it tends to make you feel overheated or nauseous. The visuals are really unique and colorful, it feels like a mix of MDMA and LSD, but still very different. The visuals are strong enough for it to have it's own twist on the psychedelics experience, and the headspace is really good too. It is really good at bringing out creative thoughts.

2ci is another gem. It feels a little more speedy than lsd, and because of that, I tried a few experiments with it as a performance enhancer, and it is ready good. I tend to make use of the various bike paths around me to get lost in nature, and to get out of the house on trips, I found myself riding over twice as far and not being as tired when I was finished. The visual are strong too, but not as colorful as 2ce. I would sometimes see floral or fractal patterns on otherwise mundane surfaces, patches of light or darkness, the varied hues of grass and similar things would become really apparent, and artistic.

2cn is a compound which is not well known. It is not very potent (150 mg orally or 100 mg insnuffulated had very low effects) this one is slightly different than the others 2cx, as the  CEV are much more toned down and earth toned as opposed to the bright electric colors on 2ce or 2ci. I noticed a lot of reds, grays and browns, in a circular Mandela pattern, instead of the usual colorful lively blobs which were really sporadic in behavior.

2cp was incredibly strong. A few milligrams would set off weird trains of thought, such as who is reading this sentence to you right now? Is it you? If it is why are you talking to yourself? If not why are you listening to a disembodied voice in your head? Where is this voice coming from? Who does it sound like? Is a conflicting thought a different voice, or the same one? It is very visual too, the visuals on 2cp were kind of unique as it seemed to twist real images instead of adding colors and flowing effects.

A start on 2cx family, gotta add my experiences with 2ctx too

Offlinebrowntonabby
Stranger
    #25446277 - 09/09/18 12:49 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

'edit" deleted

Edited by browntonabby (09/09/18 01:08 AM)

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: norcal
Re: Psychedelic thoughts [Re: browntonabby]
    #25446459 - 09/09/18 02:28 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Your 2ce description is awesome. Takes me right back to 7 years ago when I was doing it. Clouds of colored air is dead-on.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon Banisteriopsis Caapi, Salvia, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience