Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLugaru
Stranger
Female
Loc: Netherlands
Pointy dark caps - normal?
    #25112756 - 04/04/18 06:35 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Hey,

I couldnt find my old post, but I already posted here because I had some trouble with the growth speed. I am growing Stratospharia cubensis and i've been told to increase fae and that actually helped because couple of them grew tall instantly. However I recently spotted some weird differences between them, but the mycelium and bottom of the box looks normal. They have darker caps and kind of a pointed top. What could it be? Please help :frown:

And the other thing is that the rest of the mushrooms, the small ones are still not growing and probably they wont grow? Should I just harvest them? Because its been a while since nothing changed even when I increased fresh air inside (it was my mistake not to open the bag enough).

Edited by Lugaru (04/04/18 06:40 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started