Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYthanA
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Male User Gallery

Loc: NY/MA/VT Borderlands Flag
Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) * 2
    #25110788 - 04/03/18 11:35 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot
nj1015.com

SOUTH HAMPTON — A bodycam video newly made public shows New Jersey state troopers repeatedly shoving their hands down a driver's pants alongside a Burlington County Road — apparently feeling his genitals and his anus, searching for marijuana after saying he reeked of pot.

But even after multiple searches, the troopers found no marijuana and sent him on his way with only a tailgating ticket. They say on the video repeatedly the car he was driving doesn't smell of pot, and they don't find any in the troop car where the driver sat handcuffed.

"If you think this is the worst thing I'm going to do to you right now, you have another think coming my friend," one of the troopers, identified on the video as Joseph Drew, tells the driver as he appears to search the driver's pockets and outside of his pants.

The video was first published by open government advocate John Paff. He came across the case through happenstance — filing random public records requests, as he does across the state.

Paff told New Jersey 101.5 he became aware of the search after the driver filed a motion to extend the 90-day deadline for a tort notice — the notification a person must give a government agency before suing it in New Jersey Superior Court. He then filed records requests for dashcam and body cam videos.

"It was the most humiliating experience I've ever been through, also due to the fact people were driving by very slowley (sic), watching him with his hand down my pants," the driver, identified in the motion as Jack Levine, says in his motion.

He argues in the motion State Police repeatedly delayed requests from his attorneys for dashcam videos and other recordings — and it wasn't until months later, when he watched a video as part of an internal affairs investigation, that he realized not just one but both responding officers had violated his rights by searching his intimate areas. Paff said he believes the motion was ultimately denied, though New Jersey 101.5 has not yet confirmed that directly with the Superior Court.

In the video published by Paff — from the perspective of Trooper Andrew Whitmore — Levine's passenger, a coworker, is seen in the back of one troop car, and Levine in the other. Whitmore tells the passenger that "it's not like TV" — that marijuana possession isn't an offense that will land him in jail — and urges him to disclose where the pot the troopers say they smelled might be. But the passenger says it's not his car, and he doesn't have any marijuana.

Whitmore speaks to Drew, and tells him, "The dude that I removed, the driver, I moved him and put him in the back of my vehicle. My vehicle reeks."

Most of the rest of the video — edited for length by Paff to about 24 minutes and edited down further in the copy presented by New Jersey 101.5 above — reflects the two troopers' interactions with Levine. Although his name is in the court filing, State Police pixelated both his and his passenger's face in the video they disclosed to Paff.

"He might have stashed it somewhere ..." Whitmore says.

"That's what I'm thinking," Drew responds.

"... stashed it somewhere where we can't just ... physically can't ... it's not in his pockets," Whitmore says.

The first search depicted on the video shows Drew patting down the outside of Levine's pants, and using his finger to pull the pants forward so he can look inside. "Try not to rape me, already," Levine says. When Drew tells him to empty out any money he has in his pants, Levine tells the officer money has "a lot of germs on it" — prompting the "If you think this is the worst thing I'm going to do to you" line.

Whitmore is also seen feeling and searching Levine — he says to Drew that they "definitely get an odor" when opening Levine's pants. Levine protests throughout, calling the searches "ridiculous" and saying he needs to go to work moving sheetrock.

"You want me to take my boxers off right here so I don't have to waste your time and go downtown 'cause you think I got weed?" he says.

Whitmore tells him, as he told the passenger, that marijuana won't land him in the county jail.

"I know how life works," Levine says. "I'm not stupid."

Throughout the encounter, the officers tell him repeatedly he reeks of marijuana. He tells them repeatedly he doesn't have any.

"Am I free to go?" Levine asks. "Not at this point, no" Whitmore tells him. "Am I under arrest?" "Yes. you are." "For what?" "You're under arrest for the odor of marijuana."

"So now you can get arrested for somebody smelling something? What is that all about?" Levine says.

The officers tell Levine they might bring him back to their station for a strip search.

"If that's you guys trying to scare me into telling on myself for something I didn't even do wrong, then it's not going to work," he says.

Eventually, Drew tells Levine: "If it comes down to, I have to put on latex gloves and get after it, I will."

"Yo, you can bring me down. You do what you got to do. You are not sticking those gloves up me," Levine says when approached again. He reminds the officers they'll be captured on bodycams.

The police put him back in the car at one point, and then when he refuses to get back out, they pull him out — Drew threatening first that if Levine doesn't tell him where the marijuana is, "I'm gonna go get it." Levine asks to go in front of one of the police cars so the coming search will be captured on a dashcam as well.

Levine says in his motion that he believes Drew hadn't wanted to search him there, where there would be another recording — but Drew does agree to in the video.

Drew then begins the search, down Levine's underwear.

"Yo — what — yo - you are really on some wild-ass shit right now," Levine shouts. "Oh, man, I can't wait. Whoo-hoo. You better hope this is legal."

He continues: "Did you find it? Did you find it? Yo, you guys are really ridiculous. You might as well ask me on a f--king date.

The officer turns him around and unzips his pants to search further. Levine shouts out "yo, this motherf--ker's a f-gg-t."

"Man, I think I'm traumatized. That was really f--king weird," he says at one point.

Drew tells Levine to stop moving as he searches Levine's front.

"Yo, yo, he's doing some real crazy s--t right now, yo." Levine says. And then: "Yo, I can't believe this is f--king happening, just because a f--king cops says he smells weed."

After the searches turn up nothing, the officers uncuff both men and walk them to their car. Drew waits alongside traffic with Levine by the side of the road for a moment before walking him to the driver's side door.

"I know you just sexually assaulted me, but I'm not going to kill myself," Levine tells him.

As the officers speak after the encounter, Whitmore tells Drew: "Either he had some strong-ass weed just a minute ago before you stopped him, or" and then trails off.

Drew ultimately returns to the passenger side to issue Levine a ticket for tailgating, and tells him if he believes his rights were violated, his name and information are on the ticket.

Paff said he has a hard time believing the simple smell of marijuana could justify such an invasive search. He noted that while losing the motion to extent the tort claim prevents him from pursuing the case in Superior Court, he could still file a federal claim.

"It seems like a stretch," Paff said.

State Police, reached by New Jersey 101.5 Monday afternoon, said they were aware of the video and were preparing a statement. As of early Monday evening, none had been received.

Levine's lawyer, Arthur Lang, declined comment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: Ythan]
    #25111163 - 04/03/18 02:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Wtf man.

That's so messed up.  Makes me feel violated just watching it.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

Offlinespiritofspice
Stranger

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: impatientguy]
    #25111414 - 04/03/18 03:55 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I’ve had a similar thing nearly happen to me.
They were comming in for the search trying to remove my pants so I decided the only way out was to shit myself. It worked they backed off.

Invisibleimpatientguy
Ganjalf a very mighty lab wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: spiritofspice] * 1
    #25111498 - 04/03/18 04:23 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Omg lol    shoulda shit all over his hands.

--------------------
Super clean spore printing method: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5276177

Invisibletrvptamine
P-Mx$$
Male

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: impatientguy]
    #25111663 - 04/03/18 05:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

omg

--------------------

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: trvptamine]
    #25111856 - 04/03/18 07:04 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

In theory, they're supposed to be dealing with a ghetto, social undesirable.

But, what if you assume that it's a strict, fancy, or religious person.

This works, because people are so oversexualized, from a young age, and have no social standards.

Offlinenaturalistic123
Male User Gallery

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: durian_2008]
    #25112254 - 04/03/18 09:38 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I was once on a xanax binge, and was in a fight with my then roomate/girlfriend.  She had accused me of hitting her (which was untrue), when she called the police.  I was stubborn and drunk and xanaxed up AND naked.  She didn't technically live there, and I did.  Well the police came, and I stayed butt naked.  At one point, the police told me to put some clothes on because they were going to take me out to the patrol car.  I stubbornly told them to put my pants on, because I wasn't going to.  I was vehemently on the rant of, "this is my house, I can do what I want here in the privacy of my own home".  Eventually I put some pants on, and went out to the car while they spoke with my roommate.  Eventually, they let me back in and made her leave. 

Nonetheless, it was a reverse-violated situation.  Its nice to not give a fuck completely about anything, and I can only think of the conversation between the two officers later.  Don't take xanax, kids.

--------------------
Ὡς οὖν εἴπεν αὐτοῖς ὅτι Ἐγώ εἰμι, ἀπῆλθον εἰς τὰ ὀπίσω, καὶ ἔπεσον χαμαί.

OfflineDoc9151M
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast USA Flag
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: naturalistic123]
    #25112632 - 04/04/18 01:52 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

The drug warriors at their finest, militarization of the police has turned them against the ones they are paid to protect.

--------------------

Psilocybe cubensis data collection thread. please help with this project if you hunt wild cubensis.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=26513593&page=0&vc=1#26513593

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: Doc9151]
    #25112665 - 04/04/18 02:35 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, i don't see anything coming of this

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25112812 - 04/04/18 05:54 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

(Cliff jumper woman of Saipan.)

Historically, a rape or prospective rape, didn't make the person a movie star.

This is casual, now?

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: durian_2008]
    #25112821 - 04/04/18 05:59 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Im confused. Why did you post this, here?

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: MagicMush123]
    #25112825 - 04/04/18 06:01 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I am contrasting this with the blasé attitude we have about being sexually violated.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

#25112843 - 04/04/18 06:10 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

People are acting a like a passive, domesticated animal, in a milking stall. What would you have to be shown, or how would you have to be raised, to think that.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: Doc9151] * 1
    #25112990 - 04/04/18 07:31 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doc9151 said:
The drug warriors at their finest, militarization of the police has turned them against the ones they are paid to protect.

Did you see those uniforms?

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: HamHead]
    #25113202 - 04/04/18 09:13 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Like blue Schutzstaffel with for-reals, literal jackboots at 2:22?

OfflineIntergelacticPal
Stranger
    #25113902 - 04/04/18 03:01 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

I consider myself a refugee from that state. This is pretty typical, corruption runs very deep in NJ. The roads are littered with squad cars.

Now, I always have weed on me at all times and cops are really friendly in my neighborhood. For a long time i would panic while smoking, but after watching cops ignore my joints on the street I can finally relax. I am also not as afraid to talk to them

Offlinetacodude
Old Soul
 User Gallery
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: IntergelacticPal]
    #25114093 - 04/04/18 04:31 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Under arrest for the oder of marijuana? So guilty until proven innocent? Those cops raped him no joke. He's gonna win this

OfflineLightRay
Lord Hubert
 User Gallery

Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: Ythan]
    #25114172 - 04/04/18 05:17 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Thats insane, some guy in UK had his crack in his ass.  Cops kept him over a month and a week.  Everyday claiming they would catch him.  Turns out they had to let him go in the end cuz he kept it up there so long.  lol.

Policeman searches my ass and I will search his eye ball with my extended finger.  Not his 3rd eye.  His actual eye.  He will be blind and then I grab walky talky and run.  Maybe grab gun n taser n taser his balls too.
Fucking who do these human beings think they are?  The local torture squad. GTFO.  Try do this to me and see what happens to you.  :shrug:

I don't care if you have blue uniform and a badge saying officer u bought in wall mart.  Finger myy ass and I'll fuck you up.  Punch to solar plexes and hes winded and on floor, stand on hands and he cannot do anything.  Get in my face, I upper cut you.  Attack from distance and I shotokan kick to your solar plexes.

Nobody has managed to get off the floor after I did this to them for several minutes, I mean like 5 - 10 mins.  They cannot breath or move.  Try finger my ass cop, see what happens. :goodluckwiththat:  I'm all about peace and love but not violent physical abuse.  I'm trained and I'll fuck u up.

--------------------
The secret to life is to put positive loving energy Into every thought and action you do <3
Be Aware. Believe. Be here now
Everything is a reflection of ones self.  Of God and you are God.  All is conscious.  All is consciousness. 
There is no death, only life. Your mission is to raise your vibration and every one else around you.
Open Your Mind!

OfflineDark lotus
Public Enemy No. 1

Loc: Up in the UnderWorld
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: LightRay]
    #25114199 - 04/04/18 05:29 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Aye, couldn't have said it better.
If you were in this particular situation with the cuffs on, might be a little difficult to get to that eye ball though.

Perhaps teeth meet nose or ear instead?
Then chew and spit, make sure the fucker cant get it sewn back on.

Even if he shoots you, he'll have to live with an ugly mug the rest of his life.
I'm generally the most peaceful person around, but if this was me......

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Cops searched man’s anus along road … for mystery pot (VIDEO) [Re: Ythan] * 2
    #25114256 - 04/04/18 06:03 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Thats it...the best video i have ever seen.

when he yells "do you want to go on a date atleast" or something like that made me almost die laughing. i know its really fucked up what happened but how the dude was reacting made this pure fucking gold. oh man.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds